It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynch Orders Prosecutors To Lock Up Wall Street Execs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: StoutBroux

Everybody in the country knows they are crooks, and of course that includes everybody in the White House.
At least they are admitting it. Obama has been saying all along he wanted to do something about it. This is very possibly his effort.

it's more like this

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i'm trying to laugh. maybe i need to take my own advice on go do something else

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Yes, I think they are human, but they are practicing what I feel is a form of....don't laugh..... A form of witchcraft. They lie and use slight of hand on a global scale to whip peoples emotions into a frenzy. The more people who get worked up, talk about the supposed matter that pisses them off, which spreads the negativity to others. Piss of enough people for a long enough time and then there will be revolt. It is exactly what they want. Wars are built on lies in the hopes of these few making money off other peoples life essence. It is pure evil and I believe that they believe it is necessary for them to do. I know it may sound crazy but forms of emotional majic are all around us. We have all been indoctrinated from infancy. They know exactly how to manipulate people, even really good people to do really bad things, and to top it off, it works because mostly everyone believes they can't be manipulated.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Fireflysky

yeah that's why i don't think we should have violent revolution cause when it gets right down to it, we're all being played at some level, but who are the puppet masters at the top of the food chain (and i mean the very top) and is it possible they are clinically insane?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I do believe some are insane. I also believe they probably have a lot of dirt on each other. They will hang one or two out to dry every once in a while to make it seem as if the ones in power can be held accountable, but they will ultimately always try to protect their own lest they get exposed for their own crimes. I also believe that the worst has yet to come, sorry to say. This is why the good people need to see what is happening right before our eyes so we can stand for what is right. There has been a calculated attack for years and it moves very slowly, but it is speeding up which makes them more careless in their actions. And although I never grew up in a religious family, I have noticed that there has been a wearing down of the religion of Christ. This is very bad as it is wholly tied into the law. People are just getting distracted over time and falling away from it. This is one of the main goals of the elite, this is their path to complete domination.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Do you ever notice.how often peoples last names (whom are in the public eye) are kind of fitting to their roles like Loretta Lynch? Only time will tell if she will figuratively live up to it or not I guess, but it's one of those quirks that I have noticed in the past few years.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Also the ones that are so far up the ladder are completely unable to relate to common people, and they probably don't want to either.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Interesting to see how this one will pan out Giving it a positive vibe even though there's a chance it's too late and that they may continue to get away with corruption without repercussions.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Under Holder, bankers and Wall Street types were literally above the law. Banks have been caught doin some things, big things, like laundering drug money for big $$$$$! All they got was a fine, a big fine, but fine none the less! No jail time. Made no sense.

So because these institutions could have such a negative impact on our economy these people have been committing some unethical crimes that goes against of what you thought a bank should be.

Holder left the DOJ and is back working for Wall Street so it would be ironic if his door is visited in the future by federal agents.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

In my opening post, it was revealed that Ms. Lynch has a proven track record in going after white collar criminals. I hope that's not her only forte though, She'll have every plate full trying to catch up. This may help prevent new criminal acts as people lay low for a bit. One can always hope.

You mean like this...?

www.ibtimes.com...

Seems like she is part and parcel of the hierarchy to me,just like Holder.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Not gonna happen...politicians are already bought and paid for. They have dirt so dirty on our politicians that there is zero chance of any reform without a civil war...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Everybody in the country knows they are crooks, and of course that includes everybody in the White House.
At least they are admitting it. Obama has been saying all along he wanted to do something about it. This is very possibly his effort.

it's more like this

Dont ever post anything with that retard again please....you make the whole country look #ty. You may as well have posted a blurb of Jenner speaking about vaginas...would have taken you more seriously

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Why would Lynch do what Holder wouldn't, Obama picked them both. Lynch hasn't looked into anything that Holder turned a blind eye to, and she certainly isn't going to jail any Wall Street big wigs.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

watch the last 20 seconds

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

There are positive groups out there. Both exoteric and esoteric(meta-civilisational) ones.

There's positive groups in the American MIC, real patriots.

*Salute Major*

I find this really interesting.. I think things are really starting to happen. I know one thing, the plans of TPTB are not going according to plan even if it looks that way. People are waking up. Want disclosure? Watch Rick and Morty.

=)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I wouldn't call it witchcraft. Magic maybe, trying to fool subjects into seeing and believing certain things.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
ONE big difference between 2008 and NOW is it is not Bail Outs anymore, it is Bail Ins. The money you have in the bank is not legally yours, if its in the Bank, legally its theirs and they can do whatever they want with it (Certainly in the UK). I suspect the majority of savers, and people who get their wages paid directly to Bank Accounts (not much choice in the latter) have no idea of this recently passed legislation.

CbG

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sure is nice to see 'Continuum' play out here on ATS.

Of course I have seen that play out for the last 5 years.

As everyone knows the only 'criminals' in this country are on 'Wall Street'.

Meanwhile the DOJ continues to protect the biggest crooks in this country.

This government.

Which has stolen more money Wall Street exec's ever thought about doing.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Starting this month, prosecutors are instructed to leverage all their resources to compel corporations under investigation to ID "high-level executives" for criminal misconduct. If they don't name names, settlement deals will be taken off the table. Read More At Investor's Business Daily: news.investors.com... Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Well i guess the communists finally get their revenge on the 'McCarthyist's'.

edit on 13-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

To enforce the law and defend the interests of the United States according to the law; to ensure public safety against threats foreign and domestic; to provide federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime; to seek just punishment for those guilty of unlawful behavior; and to ensure fair and impartial administration of justice for all Americans.

www.justice.gov...

Topics like this is show everyone how much of a JOKE the DOJ is.

Hey now forget about the 30 million Illegals running around in this country.

Forget about 'sanctuary' cities.

Forget about the CRIMES our politicians commit everyday.

Forget about the Benghazi's, and the Fast and Furious's.

Forget about the people that shout 'WHAT DIFFERENCE' does it make.

Only 'criminals' around here are Wall Street exec's!!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join