It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lightning and Rainbows on 9/11: Coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What are the odds? On the anniversary of 9-11 that we have a rainbow on the Freedom Tower while a crane, owned by the Bin Laden group, Osama Bin Laden's family, is struck by lightning and an abnormal wind, and sends it toppling into the Saudi Grand Mosque, a crane that had been in place 3-4 years.... on 9/11.

Really, what are the odds?

Mecca crane collapse `Act Of God`: Engineer
zeenews.india.com...

Mecca: The collapse of a construction crane that killed 107 people at Mecca`s Grand Mosque was "an act of God" and not due to a technical fault, an engineer for the developer said Saturday.

The massive red and white crane, which crashed into the court of the mosque during a rainstorm and high winds Friday, also injured around 200 people.

The engineer for Saudi Binladin Group, which is carrying out a massive expansion of the mosque, told AFP the crane, like many others on the project, had been there for three or four years without any problem.

"It was not a technical issue at all," said the engineer, who asked not to be identified.

"I can only say that what happened was beyond the power of humans. It was an act of God and, to my knowledge, there was no human fault in it at all."

The engineer said the crane was the main one used on work to expand the tawaf, or circumambulation area around the Kaaba -- a massive cubed structure at the centre of the mosque that is a focal point of worship.

The crane`s heavy hook, which is able to lift hundreds of tonnes, began swaying and moved the whole crane with it, toppling into the mosque, the engineer explained.

A witness said the accident occurred during winds which were so strong they shook his car and tossed billboards around.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
nvm was in op

edit on 9 12 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The funny thing about situations like this and the thoughts that come along with them, are that they can be seen in many ways.

To some religious folk it's a bad sign, as the rainbow was perverted by the lgbt community, but on the other side of the fence, it's a good omen.

Coincidence or providence?
I choose neither.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think the odds of claiming west good, Islam bad on a western english speaking web site…

…are stacked.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why's God always have to kill people when he decides to show evidence of himself? Those people killed in Mecca probably had nothing to do with 9/11, why did they have to die? No, this wasn't a sign from God, if it was then he's pretty cruel.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

At least now we know that god favors the U.S. and hates Muslims.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The rainbow?

Awww, that's just god saying he'll never destroy the twin towers by jets again.

Crane crashing? Accident....(doom music) or Sabotage?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I find it great.
A big gay rainbow sends a bolt of damn nation in thier direction.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It is kinda disturbing how many people want to see the good in the deaths of these people...

Trying to use religion to justify the deaths of 80+ people.

At least now we know that god favors the U.S. and hates Muslims.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The rainbow was the day before btw.
m.snopes.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Hey there quit interjecting facts in the Islam hate thread...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

It's quite sickening that some people will condone the deaths of innocent people...simply because they're Muslim and/or non-American or westerners.

And that's one of the most serious problems with our society and our world.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

What are the odds? ......, a crane that had been in place 3-4 years.... on 9/11.

Really, what are the odds?

I'd say about 25-33%

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It can be seen as further proof of godly non-existence.

Spooky synchronicity at its finest.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
A great display of christian morality OP......GJ!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Bizarre. If God was all loving and all powerful, he would have stopped 9/11 happening. Also 9 million under 5s die a year. What's that all about. Let me guess, God moves in mysterious ways?

Be careful wouldn't want to upset those Christians in a bash Christianity thread. Just bash Islam that's cool even funny to some.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

So if God was all wonderful and all loving it would be His job to stop us from doing bad things to ourselves?

In other words, you don't want to do what you want to do, you want God to control your life.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I don't need anyone to control myself. I have self control. Religious folk should try it instead of doing things in gods name

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I don't need anyone to control myself. I have self control. Religious folk should try it instead of doing things in gods name

I believe that was the point of my post.

Right now it is your choice, my choice, our choice.

For God to have stopped 9/11, or any other act of human ugliness, it would cease to be our choice. So be careful what you wish for. I personally like having that choice.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

If God ever intervenes in any way, shape, or form he is taking free will away from people. I'm sure all those people who died in the flood wanted to live, same goes for those in Sodom and Gomorrah, but God didn't give them a choice in the matter. And no, all those babies he killed weren't guilty of anything and did not have a choice.

If God was truly about free will he would never divinely intervene in any way. If he could flood the entire world to stop wickedness, why not stop 9/11 as well? Both require people's free will to be thrown out the window at some level.
edit on 9/13/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join