It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Customer Claims Religious Discrimination - Company Refuses to Print Fliers.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Pretty obvious by my post they are based on dealing with the issues in a better manner than the standard crying and getting hurt and basically letting them win cause they got to you.

THEY never "got to me" because you pulled the "apathy yawn, no one cares card'
You put up your "Talk to the
hand".
You labled me a crying whiner, for calling out a poster who dismissed and blamed an LGBTQ members post as being his fault for being to "out of the closet".

I got you. You want to stifle communication by insulting and belittling poster who challenge you easy chair apathy.

Yes I want to stifle debate, you got me. If you sneak in my house when I am not their you will find crosses ready to burn, anti gay literature, sexist literature, the works of Joseph mengele and a host of other items.

Keep trying this stuff all you want, follow the post and it's in the open. Glad you think you got me. Not sure what's funnier that you feel you got me , or that in your state of being so defensive you can't differentiate between apathy and dealing with things more successfully.

Guess teaching the standard labels like apathy and parroting it is easier than actually seeing what's being said. Too funny
edit on 12-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

I'm sure if you get defensive enough you will convince yourself of just about anything. Some peoples children
edit on 12-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I think, how about people who have Religious Tattoos, or wear crosses, or have Car stickers with Bible Verses, or clothes with Religious Themes... if they got attacked would it be because they are being to openly "Religious"?

and that is the debate i don't understand, how can it be our fault for being "Too Gay"

And this Story, Refuse a Cake and you are protecting your rights as an American, say you wont copy something for someone but let them use your Machines to do it themselves and it's Religious Discrimination...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I don't like Guns, i do however know where to hit someone with My heels to disable them for a bit

This is something that is lacking in the world right now though, Empathy for people. people dismiss other peoples story because it doesn't affect them and it may seem worthless to that person, yet with Empathy maybe we can make this world better and less violent

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

That's pretty much the hypocritical double standard: "my right to discriminate against you because of what I believe/my religion supersedes your right to not be discriminated against under equality of the law."

And that is what's wrong with people.

And the "it's your fault for being too gay" is mirrored in the BS logic that it's the woman's fault for being sexually assaulted.

That people believe this crap is FN disgusting.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I think, how about people who have Religious Tattoos, or wear crosses, or have Car stickers with Bible Verses, or clothes with Religious Themes... if they got attacked would it be because they are being to openly "Religious"?

I was thinking the same thing. Metallicus wouldn't have asked the same question if a Christian or a Muslim had been denied or beaten because of a religious emblem. But, the religious are constitutionally protected. The struggle for LGBTQ Civil Rights and Equal Rights is just a whiney, cry baby fest, 'cuz, you know, "You can't fix stupid".

Talk to the
hand.

Give up now.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Guess teaching the standard labels like apathy and parroting it is easier than actually seeing what's being said. Too funny

Dude, you SAID you didn't care because it doesn't affect you.

THAT'S apathy.

So don't go around saying people are parroting "labels" when you SAID it.

SMH

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

I don't like Guns, i do however know where to hit someone with My heels to disable them for a bit

This is something that is lacking in the world right now though, Empathy for people. people dismiss other peoples story because it doesn't affect them and it may seem worthless to that person, yet with Empathy maybe we can make this world better and less violent

Not about lack of empathy, it's why when the physical harm was mentioned I said pinkpistols. I understand people don't like guns. But I also understand that you will never eradicate true hate and the pink pistols are right. Large numbers of gay people were armed and it was public knowledge I won't how eager people would be to attempt harm

As far as no physical harm it's not apathy. It's dealing with it in a different manner. You take off ensemble and get upset they won already.

You go around,withhold money, and overcome. That is some real heroic type stuff there. That demands respect from everyone, except who won't change anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Not about lack of empathy, it's why when the physical harm was mentioned I said pinkpistols.

How is a pink pistol going to help when your landlord kicks you out for being gay? How's a pink pistol going to help when your boss fires you because he just found out you're gay?

Physical harm comes in many forms.

edit on 12-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

THAT'S apathy.

SMH

I said I didn't care care for the whining approach and it wasn't gay specific. So your right if you whine, I don't care. Want to say forget you how do I go around. I'm all for it

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Not about lack of empathy, it's why when the physical harm was mentioned I said pinkpistols.

How is a pink pistol going to help when your landlord kicks you out for being gay? How's a pink pistol going to help when your boss fires you because he just found out you're gay?

Physical harm comes in many forms.

Why don't you try reading I specifically said when it comes to the physical harm aspect? Did you miss that by accident or was it intentional?

Physical harm is pretty standard, different from causing other problems two different issues.

We can do this all night, do not think this approach is going anywhere with me. But your move slick.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

THAT'S apathy.

SMH

I said I didn't care care for the whining approach and it wasn't gay specific. So your right if you whine, I don't care. Want to say forget you how do I go around. I'm all for it

No, you didn't. You can't weasel out of this. You SAID:

I personally don't care if they refused to allow her to even print them at all

So you either need to be clear in what you say, or own what you say instead of try to distort the meaning of your initial comment.

Period.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
She wanted 500 copies, but said she didn't have the time to do them at the self serve machines, yet she had the time to make a huge ruckus over this and do an interview on FOX.

Persecution complex and FOS.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

THAT'S apathy.

SMH

No, you didn't. You can't weasel out of this. You SAID:

I personally don't care if they refused to allow her to even print them at all

So you either need to be clear in what you say, or own what you say instead of try to distort the meaning of your initial comment.

Period.

Your point? I don't care if they didn't allow her to print at all and dont care for her whining about it. Don't care if some bakes a gay cake or someone whining about it. Pretty standard.

Are you back up? I don't need to do anything, have nothing to weasel out of and you won't get any further than the other. You people are amazing.. yep I said it you people, I figured it would be a good lead in to the next episode of to catch a homophobe because were just so sensitive.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
She wanted 500 copies, but said she didn't have the time to do them at the self serve machines, yet she had the time to make a huge ruckus over this and do an interview on FOX.

Persecution complex and FOS.

Good point, just complaining. Put your butt in your car and go down the road. Quicker solution.

link   

I made my point. Several times over.

Good night.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Good night.

As did I and I stand by it, you people may not like it But oh well. Did you see what I did there? You people , I gave some more bait to get defensive about. You can thank me later.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Good night.

As did I and I stand by it, you people may not like it But oh well. Did you see what I did there? You people , I gave some more bait to get defensive about. You can thank me later.

So now you admit you're baiting people. I see what you're about.

Have fun on ATS.

Peace out.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If it was me I would just use the self serve. 500 copies wouldn't take long. I would set it to print then browse the store for the next 5 minutes till they were done. It would probably save a few bucks as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Good night.

So now you admit you're baiting people. I see what you're about.

Have fun on ATS.

Peace out.

If that's the vibe your getting. Cool. I enjoyed posting with you. Come again

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join