It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Write For Me, Selfishly!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I Write For Me, Selfishly!

I do not care if someone agrees with me.

I do not write for others.

I write for me.

If others get satisfaction from what I do say that is great.

If they do not agree it does not matter.

I write for me and for others to see.

If they choose to be blind that is for them to be.

Disagree? Don't care. Want a debate? Run for President.

Don't like the way I write, or where I post an OP, don't care.

What I have to say is for me, not you.

If you like it and have an opinion, sure, feel free to share it.

Some of what you say might actually be important and merit a discussion, but guess what, if you do not agree with me, I do not care.

Obnoxious people that want to insert their nastiness in a thread can go jump in a lake and I will tell them so.

Anytime I write something it is for me.

If you are entertained by something that is great.

If you agree that is awesome.

If you learn something that is super duper.

If you don't, I do not care, I write for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Obviously you do care.

If we want to write for ourselves we can start a diary.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Greetings- I can only type for Me, w/that being typed, I like the different colors. I guess You could tell that I too adhere to 'The Rules' and Rule #2 clearly states : What someone thinks about You is none of Your business. One also retains their 'power' and sticking to The Rules only increases Your power over time. The more You use, the more You get.

i.e. If You type something that I don't like and I type anything/ANYTHING than I am giving You some of My power, ergo You have power over Me to the point where I must re-act in lieu of just "moving along"..

I'll wager though, that ATS™ won't be like other site and someOne will type "I could care less" when they actually mean that they "Could NOT care less" which leads Me to the old adage "Many people don't think what they think they think"

namaste

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

and yet you write here publicly? As ninja stated, I do write sometimes for myself in some crap word document. If you truly are writing for you and nothing more than I don't believe you have a need to write here or ask specific questions.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Well guess what It was satirical and It wasn't a rant, it got moved because it was misunderstood. I do write for others, but they have to read it and get it for it to matter, but selfishly, I know what I am trying to say, so if they don't get it I am writing for me.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

This is my diary, and thanks for stopping by....poof where did that ninja go.....

top topics

join