It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatima Prophecy Part 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Somehow the Fatima prophecies were changed or kept from us by the church. As you know, the last survivor of the Fatima prophecy seems to have been replaced by a impostor. The information about the proof is compelling but this message is not about that. Since the effort of our Mother, the Virgin Mary message got lost and confused by unknown reasons, it seems to me that she has successfully sent the message a second time. Watch the video on the story of Garabandal, I am no expert on this event, but I believe in the authenticity of the story. I hope this story moves you the same way and answers the questions you were looking for. I believe the third Fatima secret is revealed here, the message of the Virgin Mary is clear here.

youtu.be...

Garabandal

edit on 12-9-2015 by maxzen2004 because: Grammar

edit on 12-9-2015 by maxzen2004 because: you tube link not working

edit on 12-9-2015 by maxzen2004 because: Youtube issue

edit on 12-9-2015 by maxzen2004 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2015 by maxzen2004 because: youtube issue

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Error on the video? Cannot run.. Just a couple of days ago I was listening to Father Malachi Martin, and he referenced Garabandal.. I am interested in seeing the video..

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802 Its fixed.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Is this the long awaited, "every-weekend" suck in the Christians, bash the Christians thread? Its a little late in the game for that. Christian hating ATS posters usually start this on Friday and we'd usually have 3 or 4 up by now.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Max

I have always been interested in these messages and long wondered about the secrecy of the third message. Over the decades I have read so many ideas that different people have about this that now I no longer want to spend the time watching one more video by one more person about what they think it is all about. But can you describe for us what you think that third message is? That would be nice thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I doubt many will want to make the association between these religious predictions and more general messages given to UFO contactees and abductees after that time and even before. In essence, the messages across the field are specific and direct on one, old theme that transcends religions and less specific philosophies and thoughts about UFO overlords: "Repent (change) or bear the consequences."

I wonder if the time of consequences is here and now and upon us all.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
the third one is the pope gets killed violently with some cards...by armies and others....in a nightmare time of world warfare and troubles.....it has details....it happens at an elevated hill

top topics

join