It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The answer to many mysteries?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Is multiverse.

Disappearing people - gone to another reality

lost stuff - same

berenstein/stain bears and all that sort of stuff - guess what - differing realities

Weird creatures - yup same again

Aliens/Ufo's - could easily be this again

All those dead celebs - yes you've slipped reality again

past lives - maybe you are just connecting with yourself in a different reality??

religious/spiritualism etc - just dealing with - yes you guessed it - things from other realities

Obviously I have no idea if this is true but I think it is a plausible explanation for a lot of what we don't know/understand and I believe the multiverse theory is being adopted by more people all the time to explain many scientific challenges.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

what about those other realities then?
would 'other realiites' be their answer to the bizarre or paranormal or unexplainable...

i think its too soon, scientifically, to say for sure other realities, or universes influence one another. if that is the case all scientists would have to do is find the convergence point to either interfere or proof, or stop those influences. but that would lead to other implications.

we should just use other methods to try to explain life's mysteries...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I have a theory (based on Einstein's STR) in which multiverses are slices of Time. In which case, the mystery of Time Slips could also be solved by multiverses.

Thanks for the thought-provoking post

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
If all possibilities exist in an infinite number of realities then does that mean that in one (or more) of them you are actually your own father?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
If all possibilities exist in an infinite number of realities then does that mean that in one (or more) of them you are actually your own father?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

OMG, that cracked me up! Hahahaha!!!!

I don't know what the real answer is but there is something going on!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
if man can make up a mythical being and call him Allah, God, and go out and kill other humans because of what that mythical being said to ancient humans....then humans are capable of believing anything.....it's the imagination of the human mind that is the greatest traveler, teacher, and deceiver.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Would love to hear more about your theory

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

To me personally, I feel reality itself has changed. It's interesting how our personal lives and homes have not changed, just things around us. It's not as if we've left our old realities and are in a new one. My personal reality is still present. There are certain aspects of the world around my personal reality which have changed, such as book or movie titles, and names or details of nations.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

OMG, that cracked me up! Hahahaha!!!! I don't know what the real answer is but there is something going on!

From a purely psychological point of view - is it not also interesting how people choose to add 'stars' to the person posting an animated gif in reaction to the question posed and ignoring the person who posed the question.

A most interesting observation (in this reality only of course).

edit on 12/9/15 by mirageman because: Like I really give a toss about a few stars. But it is interesting how people react to pictures not words.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

no need for a multiverse, it is achievable right here...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

OMG, that cracked me up! Hahahaha!!!! I don't know what the real answer is but there is something going on!

From a purely psychological point of view - is it not also interesting how people choose to add 'stars' to the person posting an animated gif in reaction to the question posed and ignoring the person who posed the question.

A most interesting observation (in this reality only of course).

I didn't ignore the op, I said, "I don't know what the real answer is, but something is going on."

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh, I apologize, my meds make my mind loopy sometimes. Prescription meds that is.
edit on 12-9-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

That's too much for me to wrap my mind around. I must've looked like Zazz's animated image. LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

How about a fallible human mind?

Berenstain Bears is the perfect example here. People concoct up time slips and multiverse theories for it instead of admitting that maybe their memory of it could be wrong..

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

There is a hell of a difference between stein and stain. I can see pronunciations being confused with the stein part either being pronounced steen or stine, but stain sounds a hell of a lot different. It is very easy to read. Kids would have made fun at such a name and they didn't. How can you confuse stein with stain???

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Interesting. I had a fleeting thought once that some of the inconsistencies you reference could be caused by our own ego death in one reality and our renewed, wiser consciousness stepping into the next progressive reality/timeline/multiverse.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

There is 1 letter difference.

People confuse two, too and too. Even more use then and than incorrectly, let's blame times slips on that too.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I don't know what the cause is. Why would some of us be so quick to accept other memories that we discovered were faulty, and not this? I don't need attention especially the kind that makes me look crazy. LOL It would be very easy for me to say oh yeah I must have been confused and just drop it and look normal. You know?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Interesting. I had a fleeting thought once that some of the inconsistencies you reference could be caused by our own ego death in one reality and our renewed, wiser consciousness stepping into the next progressive reality/timeline/multiverse.

That's a really interesting idea!

...and it was definitely 'stein' when I was a boy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join