It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens come here?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Those are videos of babies who are born with diseases and physical deformities.

Now aliens coming to Earth for natural recourses doesnt really make sense because they can find more in a single asteroid.

Coming here for food doesnt necessarily make any sense enless they blew up their own planet or if Earth is the only planet they can reach that has life.

Why are aliens coming here?

Perhaps they are aware of the profound oness of our universe. Maybe some of these aliens have reincarnated on Earth as humans, animals, or other forms of life. They are aware of this. They are aware that there is no them and us. All is one. By helping us out they are helping their own. We are all equals. We are all one. Do you think your soul is a physical human?

Human conscious is not the best thing to be experiencing. Its not bad, but our souls are influenced by the knowledge we gather through our physical experiences. A soul could be traped here on Earth as a slave locked in a lower state of being. Our souls are the aliens souls and their souls are ours. They dont want to see us create an imaginary hell to eternally experience. They too will experience that. So they are trying to help us and guide us to the love and the light as one and equal. There have been many horrific acts done to this planet. This doesnt just hurt the planet, but all life. As above, so below.

Someone also said that aliens should look totally unhuman and take on an unimaginable form. Well it could be argued that a humanoid form is the peak of evolution. Think about it. A dog could be just as smart as a human, but he has no means of utilizing that intelligence. His physical body is handicapped making him unable to create or fully express himself.

BOOM!!! Simply put I believe aliens are here to restore harmony. Atleast the ones in the upper class.

Aliens like the greys are probably no smarter or more evolved than humans. They are probably like Cyborgs or something draining life to sustain their physical bodies. Their in it for survival which is the lowest function of life. Not highly evolved creatures.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GetReal

The UFOlogists are so desperate they will jump on any hoax without any investigation. I started looking into UFO's because i was interested in information I heard. I can see now that they are all rehashed stories, 1000 different sites have the same garbage over and over (If you hear a storie enough times you will start to believe it). Since they can't prove it now they are moving to russia and europe where they can make even more unsubstantiated claims that will be even harder to prove. Some things the best UFologists have jumped on and claimed authentic. RODS (give me a break look at all the sites exposing them). Alien autopsy (This one really sucks). Pheonix lights. Crop circle video. (admittted hoax) WTC UFO flyby (again proven hoax) Billie Miere (sic) and sick. Come on if these are some of the best evidence, "initially" said to be authentic by many the most noted UFOlogists, just imagine what the undocumented crap is worth. Scientific proof needs to be a hell of a lot better before anyone starts believing it.

None of the cases you named are the good ones. The best evidence is on paper , and through the voices of many astronauts and credible informants.
It doesn't mean they were not investigating them. Think about rape charges or police investigations , first they take down the information and believe what the person says , then they investigate and eventually the truth comes out. It may take a while , but you cant blame the Ufologists for believing at first that what these people say is the truth.

[edit on 27-1-2009 by avail]

[edit on 27-1-2009 by avail]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
there is a good chance there here to take DNA from different types of living things, could be our planet is coming to an end? they know whats going on out there more then us, they could be us and we could be cows! what ever it is will see it happen soon, we wasted so much time eating off each other then working together, so now we pay the price

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
good point, but i 'm wondering how you figure 5 classes, when you said anything above 1 wouldn't have a reason to visit.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
amazing explenation

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi everyone. Just thought I'd add somethin that's been mullin in my head a while. Assuming aliens are real; and I'm limiting this to the little gray guys who are bald, I think that they may be a time traveling form of evolved humans. Of course this is pure speculation on a subject which is highly scrutinized anyway, but if evolution is anything to seriously look at then this theory should be explored. We supposedly come from monkeys and have lost a lot of hair and our skin has changed. Look at the little gray guys. They have absolutely no hair and they have lost their pinky which we supposedly will do according to the use it or lose it theory. Now there were no keyboards in Darwin's time so maybe we keep the pinky. Lol, either way it's something to be considered. Assuming the gray men are in fact future Human Beings, perhaps they are traveling back in time to try and stop us from destroying this planet. Perhaps they live here in a distant future directly affected from the effects of our Atomic weoponry and they are traveling back to alter the course of the weopons usage.
Just a theroy. What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
One famous author thinking about this topic:

No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency men went to and fro over this globe about their little affairs, serene in their assurance of their empire over matter. It is possible that the infusoria under the microscope do the same. No one gave a thought to the older worlds of space as sources of human danger, or thought of them only to dismiss the idea of life upon them as impossible or improbable. It is curious to recall some of the mental habits of those departed days. At most terrestrial men fancied there might be other men upon Mars, perhaps inferior to themselves and ready to welcome a missionary enterprise. Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us. And early in the twentieth century came the great disillusionment

H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds, Chapter 1, 1st paragraph

If one has witnessed an extraordinary sighting, the extraordinary requirements for evidence largely disappear. The impact on the psyche is just too overwhelming for cool skepticism to be possible. For me, the only question that still remains is "What are they doing here?"

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
maybe the aliens come here TO PARTY!!!

[edit on 3/10/2010 by murphyhurtme]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's the big neon " Motel 6 " sign on the International Space Station, that they haven't told us about yet......

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I only know my own experiences and they weren't threatening or anything. They help heal me and others I know. I was not the only one apparently, I googled alien healers and came across a site about them. Anyhoodles, I DO speak with them through mediumship but that is all for now.They are mostly spirit like the ones i speak with-only once did i see biological.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think they could just be mapping the universe of its planets and species, thats what we would do if we could travel through space like the ufo's are supposed to, we wouldnt just pass by planets we would map them the same way we map roads and so on, and if there was life there we would want to gather info on that to like we do other species on earth

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To study our immune system in order to improve their own. This is what I've been told by a family member who reported several abduction experiences over the past several years. She always said the same thing about why they were here: they want our immune system.

Our immune system is pretty miraculous, and we ourselves don't fully understand how it can recognize so many foreign antigens, so the theory makes some sense to me. Additionally, her immune system was not just good, it was hyperreactive to the point of being bad for her health. She had the worst allergies of anyone I'd ever seen (allergies are a hyperresponse of our immune system to common enviromental antigens) and ultimately died of ARDS (an exaggerated immune response in the lungs leading to inflammation and fluid) from the H1N1 virus followed by heparin-induced thrombocytopenia. Her body mounted an immune response to her own platelets after being given heparin while on a ventilator. Her platelet level went down to 3,000 (should have been greater than 150,000) and she bled to death in the ICU.

The fact that she thought aliens wanted her immune system when in fact she did have an exaggerated immune response to everything lends some credibility to her story, at least in my mind. She was neither scientifically nor medically inclined/educated, which makes me credit what she told me even more.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Final_Wave
WHY DO ALIENS COME HERE?

Ermm sorry but they don`t

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If "aliens" were here why haven't I seen them

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join