It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens come here?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2002 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have a possible theory on why aliens come to Earth.

Let's assume for the moment that their are 5 classes of galactic civilizations. We would measure up as middle Class 0. I believe that the aliens that visit us are beginning Class 1, perhaps all the way up to middle Class 1.

I think the "greys" as most people call them are beginning Class 1. Now, a beginning Class 1 civilization probably won't have the ability to turn most elements into other elements, i.e. there will still be a need for them to find natural elements.

Let's say that the "greys" require aluminum for something, perhaps to open up what we could call a "jump gate". They have depleted their supply of aluminum and require a different source.

They scan the sectors and see the most primitve planet with a large amount of aluminum, Earth.

They come to Earth, which may take a beginning Class 1 civilization 40-100 years. When they get here, they find that we have invented nuclear based weapons.

They realize that they cannot conquer us without massive retaliation -- the human race would rather iradiate the entire planet than give it to the "greys". So instead, the "greys" make deals with several governments, trading their worst technologies for our natural resources.

This would work out in theory. Any higher than middle Class 1, I doubt they would have any reason to visit Earth.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 04:41 AM
link   
It is reported that at a secret underground base at Dulce, New Mexico, a fire fight took place between aliens and humans. It resulted in the death of 66 base personnel. The story was told by an engineer named Phil Schneider, one of the survivors. He was later murdered with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. What's this got to do with the reason the aliens are here?

According to the reports, the aliens are a dying race and require certain 'elements' to survive. They remove parts of animals (and Humans), reduce them to a form of liquid, and rub this into their skin as a form of feeding. (apparently, their stomachs have atropied and cant eat like us)
They give out excrement the same way, through the skin. (This, so it is said, is where the AIDS virus originated)

In the beginning, they were working with the military, until it was discovered what they were up to. When the military tried to stop them, the fire fight occurred.

That's why the aliens are coming here. FOR FOOD.

posted on Sep, 15 2002 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Why do aliens come here?

Maybe next time they're here someone should ask them!

ok,i was kidding!!!!

NOT!

So really,why are they here???
What purpose do they have if their so smart as to come to earth???
Why all the flying in the sky with u.f.o's
""come down"" i say,and spend some time at the Footy or where many people are gathered!
I'm not saying that U.F.O.S do not exist (as many people have seen aliens)all im saying is that these so called flying saucers and ""alien""looking creatures people describe are not what many people beleive to be!!!

Will we ever know and understand what or who they are ???
Yes.....

[Edited on 15-9-2002 by helen]

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 07:29 AM
link   
""come down"" i say,and spend some time at the Footy or where many people are gathered!

As soon as i read this sentence I knew it was from a fellow aussie! I agree, get the Greys into AFL!

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Why do we explore our planet? Why do we explore our solar sytem? Why do we look for exoplanet's? Why do we have SETI? Maybe the alien's just want to learn like we do....Is that such an impossible idea to grasp?

posted on Oct, 13 2002 @ 04:23 AM
link   
lol aliens are coming to find a way to rape us with their little penises

posted on Oct, 13 2002 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Many investigators have studied the phenomenon as objectively as they could, and have concluded that something is going on.

Have you investigated abduction cases?

posted on Oct, 13 2002 @ 10:34 PM
link   
we wonder why we dont communicate with aliens... ever tried to explain yourself to a cockroach???
think about that one...

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah, There are 100 different kinds of aliens visiting earth. They are all REALLY REALLY smart so they have to kill 1,000,000 cows to try and find out how they work. They have to examine 1,000,000 humans to see how they work. They crash flying saucers all over the place that break into alot of pieces, that CANNOT BE BROKEN, BURNED, DENTED etc. etc. etc. "after" they break (but the fragile alien bodies are in perfect shape). Any little light in the sky is an alien space craft, bees flying past video cameras are "rods". CROP CIRCLES are real (hahahaha). Crop circle experts still state circles are authentic after they were admited hoaxes. Get Real

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If you're so smart, find a better explanation.

I'm looking forward to your explanation..

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A better explanation, its all BUNK, B-U-N-K. There is not an once of evidence for extra terrestial life, let alone earth earth visitation.

Yes there are many things people see and can't explain, but the explanation is NOT aliens. And there are even more hoaxes. It makes me laugh when I see sights still hyping such completely exposed events like the phoenix lights, the alien autopsy, MJ-12, crop circles, Billy Miere, Bob lazar you name it.

People think eye witness reports are so good, in fact they are terribly unreliable. How many witnesses saw a white van in the Sniper case (there was no white van). People believe things, and they tend to see what they want to believe.

How easy is to say a man in New mexico saw a craft land on his isolated ranch. Does that make it real, why will people believe this with no name address e-mail?? Because they want to..

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There are many coo-coos out there.
But, there are those that the military and government can't discredit. The many races of alien life forms are here, have been here for 100,000's of years. There's something going on now because they and our own governments craft are being so ballsy about appearing in broad daylight. Not to mention the epidemic of animal mutilations in South America. Now there's some really weird stuff going on south of the border!!!!

All you have to do is start searching and you can't help but stumble all over the truth about this so called mystery. We are the only nation, or news media, in the world that tries to cover up the fact that there's a whole lot of extra air traffic in the sky!!! Even the astronauts have finally broken their silence and have been blabbing about what they saw!!!

Military personnel all have stories and some of the best come from Europe and Russia. MacArthur and Reagan even spoke on the threats that are coming from somewhere else off the Earth. They're real, they're here and aren't going away. We may have to be dealing with them face to face before it's all over!! Now that will be freaky!!!
Don't take anyone's word for anything.
Do the searching and finding yourself.
Have a great journey!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Stories, stories, stories, thats all they are. WHERE'S THE PROOF. Anyone can tell a story. The last place to do research is on the internet, it is the mother of all unsubstantiated claims, it spews them like a volcano.

If everything is so blatant why is there no evidence?? With so many video cameras out there why isn't there clear evidence.
people say the moon landing was a hoax, others say the astronauts saw ufo's on the moon, they both can't be right, because they are both WRONG. The astronauts have been so misquoted it's ridiculous. It's just pathetic!!

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 04:40 AM
link   
to be frank, I find your argument more than a little pathetic, not to mention insubstantial.

I'm a sceptic, I've spent some time squatting here saying "no, that's quite obviously a latex mask" "no, hearing a whirring sound does not provide indisputable proof of the existence of UFO'S"

but to dismiss all information, however lunatic, as wholly irrelevant is massively naive.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The UFOlogists are so desperate they will jump on any haox without any investigation. I started looking into UFO's because i was interested in information I heard. I can see now that they are all rehashed stories, 1000 different sites have the same garbage over and over (If you hear a storie enough times you will start to believe it). Since they can't prove it now they are moving to russia and europe where they can make even more unsubstantiated claims that will be even harder to prove.

Some things the best UFologists have jumped on and claimed authentic.

RODS (give me a break look at all the sites exposing them).
Alien autopsy (This one really sucks).
Pheonix lights.
Crop circle video. (admittted hoax)
WTC UFO flyby (again proven hoax)
Billie Miere (sic) and sick.

Come on if these are some of the best evidence, "initially" said to be authentic by many the most noted UFOlogists, just imagine what the undocumented crap is worth.

Scientific proof needs to be a hell of a lot better before anyone starts believing it.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Prove to me Santa Claus does not exist. You can't, does that mean he exists.

- Many children saw him.
- He lives in a secret underground base at the north pole.
- He has 8 reindeer that constantly fly over his base to alert him of any intruders (he has 8 because there is one for every day, and the 8th is incase one of the others gets sick, he's really smart).
- He uses ancient UFO technology to make his reindeer fly faster.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"Scientific proof needs to be a hell of a lot better before anyone starts believing it."

yes it does. but suggesting that all ufologists are loons ready to jump onto the next band wagon that comes along is just as spurious an argument as those who claim that people like myself don't accept this sort of thing without substantial proof because we're brainwashed by the media.

Its hard to stop yourself saying "oh for godsake" when somone comes on here andd starts to spew unsubstantiated clap trap about reptoids hideing under Dulche in the hollow earth as part of an illuminate plot to steal hitlers brain and bring about the apocalypse, but that doesn't mean that all research comprises of such flights of fancy.

and even with the most lunatic of rants lets not forget that many accepted facts began as the ravings of delusional madmen.

"The earths a sphere?!?! get outa here ya nut!"

"We evolved from monkeys?!?!"

"So your saying that thunder ~isn't~ caused by the gods fighting ?!?!?! you LOON!!!"

scepticism is a usefull tool, don't tarnish those of us who wish to look at this phenomenon with a skeptical eye, by making it look like were all simply dismissive of the possibilities.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The earth is a sphere??? You are nuts!!

I think my examples are just trying to show how pure crap has been embraced by the UFO community. I believe 95% of UFOlogists are just out to make money by selling sensationalism, there is very little money (if any) to be made by hard science in this field. So how can they make a living at that?
Everything I stated, at one time has been labeled hard evidence.
Believe it or not I have a very open mind I just need good proof.

Look how many people fell for Jonestown and Stargate. If people believe enough to take thier lives for this stuff how easy is it to pull the wool over other peoples eyes with UFO's.

I have been looking for good evidence but I haven't found a speck of it yet. Show me some.

Sorry for all the posts but reading some of this stuff just makes me laugh.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Again, very few UFOlogists actually agree with each others "hard facts" (much like very few scientists agree on each others theories, shove a behavioral and a biological psychologist into the same pit and watch the sparks fly!

There is no universally accepted ufo doctrine, some believe in Crop circles and will provide you with compelling evidence for their extraterrestrial creation, others think this is clearly bunkum and will give you plenty of proof demonstrating they were all done by men with planks.

heres a great site, by a couple of artists /hoaxers but even they find the milk hill circle further down the page, hard to explain rationaly:

www.circlemakers.org...

theres more things on heaven and earth than are dreampt of in ....etc etc etc

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join