It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Something's wrong': The ISIS intelligence scandal just hit Obama's inner circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
After some 50 complaints from Pentagon staff, analysts and 'spies,' who say information and reports are being altered to frame and fit the administrations official narrative; just hit the presidents inner circle.

Exclusive: 50 Spies Say ISIS Intelligence Was Cooked

The complaint stated that top military officials inside the pentagon were skewing reports and information to frame the official narrative coming out of the W.H..

DNI chief, James Clapper, a member of the administrations inner circle, is said to be in daily contact and communications with a military official who is said to be implicated in an inquiry into manipulated war intelligence.

Source

This report comes amid a Pentagon investigation into accusations that top military officials have pressured analysts into conforming their reports to the Obama administration's narrative of the fight against ISIS (also known as Islamic State, ISIL, and Daesh).

In my opinion we knew this all along, what the administration says often doesn't reflect the reality or truth of under reported news coming out of the Middle East.

The fact of the matter is, ISIS began jumping into the limelight after the campaign in Libya. Open caches of weapons began pouring North into Syria, where 'moderate rebels' or terrorists, official word; freedom fighters, were engaging in toppling Assad.

Source

The corporate media and the political establishment on both the left and the right will answer those questions with a combination of half truths and outright lies. This shouldn't be surprising. It is in their interest to cover up the role they played in creating the crisis.

Busted....

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
mind if I post this?

youtu.be...

During a press conference on how to combat radical Islamic extremism, Admiral James A. “Ace” Lyons (U.S. Navy, Ret.), former Commander-in-Chief, U.S. Pacific Fleet, stated that under the leadership of Barack Obama the Muslim Brotherhood have infiltrated all of the National Security Agencies of the United States. Furthermore, Lyons said that Obama is deliberately unilaterally disarming the military and spoke to the need for the new GOP controlled congress and Military leaders to stand up to the administration and uphold their oaths.

youtu.be...

edit on 103030p://bSaturday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Unfortunately none of this information is new to ATS, for the most part. I think everyone knew that the west was arming and funding ISIS for some time now, in one way or another. I recall even the CIA coming out and admitting to assisting them fight the Assad regime.

But with the propaganda machine on full throttle, showing the bodies of refugee kids drowing plays right into the minds of the unthinking majority.

It is terrible that there is a refugee problem, but it is only compounded by the two faced foreign policy of the west.

And with that said, it truly makes one wonder, considering the mountain of lies since, well...I'm not sure when, maybe JFK? Maybe earlier?...why is it again that over 70% of the refugees are young men? Wouldn't be a Trojan horse would it?

Even if it isn't, resettlement of these people is beyond the stupidest thing that anyone could do to help them, let alone anyone else.

How about stop the war instead.

No? Not enough profit in peace?

Thought so...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

will be returning

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

"...do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What Saudi Kings say US Presidents do regardless of American security thrown in the toilet...next Pres flushes it away.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

"...do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Allah

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Al Qaeda, 911. OBL, Al Qaeda and 911. Saddam Hussein, OBL, Al Qaeda and 911. Al Qaeda, 911. OBL, Al Qaeda and 911. Saddam Hussein, OBL, Al Qaeda and 911. Al Qaeda, 911. OBL, Al Qaeda and 911. Saddam Hussein, OBL, Al Qaeda and 911. Al Qaeda, 911. OBL, Al Qaeda and 911. Saddam Hussein, OBL, Al Qaeda and 911. Al Qaeda, 911. OBL, Al Qaeda and 911. Saddam Hussein, OBL, Al Qaeda and 911.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
down with Bin Lad Afghanistan Saddam Iraq Libya Egypt(fail) Syria

enter:

Benghazi, Hezbollah, ISIS ISIS ISIS

I RAN.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: greencmp

Allah

Gesundheit!
edit on 12-9-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I'm not sure about the trojan horse thing, although I have read about what you are saying and do find it a bit odd.

However, in my opinion these people are fleeing from war to safety, perhaps a war that's beginning to escalate even further and they know it.

Russia sends more tank landing ships, military aircraft to Syria

With rhetoric and reports being tossed around about Russia actively pursuing a military build up in Syria as of late, coupled with France and the UK considering air raids; I'd be running too.

France to launch Syria air strikes to stop the flow of refugees

I'd be running too. How this will prevent the flow of refugees is beyong me, plain stupid in my opinion, and will cause an even larger influx from those fleeing war, before it starts.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Is this where we blame Bush, yet?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is this where we blame Bush, yet?

Nope, lots of complicity, from one administration to the next.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join