It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human" and NWO propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So, now on the front page of YouTube we've got a link to a movie entitled "Human", by Yann Arthus-Bertrand; with the support of the Bettencourt Schueller Foundation and Goodplanet Foundation.

The movie(s) are essentially a collection of stories from people around the world, about love, hate, etc.. and, to sum it up, it seems to be pushing the New World Order agenda that no matter what nationality, ethnicity, past and so on, we're all just... human. Don't get me wrong, I agree with that; but if you look deeper into this, all it seems to be is propaganda to usher in the New World Order idea of abolishing national sovereignty, enforcing multiculturalism everywhere and establishing the One World Government. Like they say in their website "a global movement: human everywhere, for everyone".

If you look into their website, you'll find they have the support of corporations like Google and a French TV channel, and, not so surprisingly, they'll have a premiere of the movie at the United Nations, coinciding with its 70th anniversary.

The movie is available for free on YouTube and they say it's the starting point for a global movement.

What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I fail to see how this movie has anything whatsoever to do with any supposed "NWO"...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

There are two kinds of fictive, future scenarios in which the World is united.

-scenario 1: The frontiers are erased, the human race realizes that united they have more strength than divided, and the entire world creates scientific models instead of political parties to figure out what actions to do next as a people. As they put their minds into it, these people all around the globe figure out how to solve wars, pollution, famine, destruction of the biosphere. They develop new, self sustainable cities, they abandon oil, they find vertical farming eliminates the need for deforestation. They figure out a way to include freedom with logic, and their goal become one of common, ultimate importance: saving the Earth, the only home they all have. Utopia.

-scenario 2: a new dictatorial leader gets power hungry, induces worldwide revolutions to unite and overthrow the "old order" before taking control of the ruined countries in the aftermath. Frontiers are erased as civilisation falls back to a stone age, and the dictator becomes a technologically-advanced world emperor, capable to distribute death from a distance to anyone who would even think about rebelling against him. Dystopia.

Unification is not in itself a bad idea - it all depends on what's the purpose.

edit on 12-9-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

The problem with any centralized government is that ideas that are good for most are never good for all. I don't believe in any centralized government structure. Small, localized government functions best in preservation of individual freedom and diverse lifestyle.

I don't want any NWO style government meddling in my life regardless of their supposed benevolent intentions.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Its called "conditioning"; its a social engineering technique. It works most successfully with the kids in school. In a sense, you're correct about the so-called NWO. I think the idea is that they are conditioning people to accept edicts, fees, taxes, fines and even relocation as dictated to them from on high, i.e., the United Nations and its various agencies in pursuit of various agendas.

They're preparing the populations of Western "Democracies" for the inevitable, albeit incremental, surrender of national sovereignty and imposition of international law and regulations. There will be massive relocations of populations just as we're seeing now in Europe where Germany has already absorbed 450,000 refugees. Its happening in the US with relocation of something like 100,000 so-called refugees from Mexico and Central America. Because these "Elites" control the "language" of assimilation into the International Global Order, resistance is all but futile. If you oppose the relocation of 1000 Guatemalans into your "community" on the grounds there isn't enough money to pay for the teachers and resources needed to absorb those people and thus you oppose higher property taxes to pay for new teachers and facilities, you'll be branded a ruthless, heartless, knuckle dragging Xenophobe. If you oppose a $1.00 a gallon UN Tax on motor fuels to fund remediation of man made Global warming, you're charged with being a knuckle dragging "Climate Denier".

The problem people will have with all of this is that no one ever elected these people to the positions of power they occupy. We elect people to represent us, but as the US Courts become absorbed into the International Justice system, and begin imposing foreign law upon the US, our elected representatives will slowly find themselves co-opted and boxed in in terms of options available to them. That's how they'll circumvent the US and other national constitutions.

Thankfully, for any of us over the age of say, 40, this whole scheme will take a generation to fully implement, so it shouldn't affect us over 40 very much.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think this is the human story, the may be an agenda. but if you have an ounce of heart you will get the highest message.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yes, you fledge out the parameters fairly well. But you leave entirely open the causal forces. In my estimation of watching humanity operate via its own devices for over three-quarters of a century, I believe, and have my personal evidence for, the simple fact that humanity is no longer in charge of its own endeavors but is being directed by other forces in those various endeavors toward a path of eventual harmony and sustainability.

The religious will say it is the hand of God channeling human destiny. The liberal will say it is simply the right philosophy to introduce. The open-minded will say that the efforts of the ETs are beginning to show in mandates for humans to cooperate or else and that the pain will be intolerable for many.

No government in existence on Earth really wants to usher in a NWO because that system automatically robs them of their power over their subjects. Yet the process is in the works in multiple forms across most nations. Those that resist will be forced to comply even if that means their forms of government being aggressively dismantled by forces "of the right." The ETs aren't above using bloodshed to bring about the NWO. After all, bloodshed is a common trait of humanity to "better" itself.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Agreed, unfortunately Politics continues to move in that direction and any sort of "establishments" follow without a 2nd thought. That's disturbing...
Historically any sort of government never brought any real peace and freedom. It always came at a cost. People have been so conditioned that they continuously fail to look for alternative models and I'm not talking about the lawlessness type of Anarchy. Maybe that kind of thinking is heavily discouraged in the education system.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I think this is a good one. I hope they would take further and necessary actions to this. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The movie(s) are essentially a collection of stories from people around the world, about love, hate, etc.. and, to sum it up, it seems to be pushing the New World Order agenda that no matter what nationality, ethnicity, past and so on, we're all just... human.

Disgusting! We need to save the Old World Order by pushing hate and fanatical nationalism. Not everyone is human, right? Obviously, our ethnicity is superior to all the other ethnicities... whatever ethnicity we are.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I fail to see how this movie has anything whatsoever to do with any supposed "NWO"...

Congratulations, you are not paranoid.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

well-said

For those of us under 40, #

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The movie(s) are essentially a collection of stories from people around the world, about love, hate, etc.. and, to sum it up, it seems to be pushing the New World Order agenda that no matter what nationality, ethnicity, past and so on, we're all just... human.

Disgusting! We need to save the Old World Order by pushing hate and fanatical nationalism. Not everyone is human, right? Obviously, our ethnicity is superior to all the other ethnicities... whatever ethnicity we are.

You conveniently failed to read what I wrote immediately after that: "Don't get me wrong, I agree with that; but if you look deeper into this(...)".

If you're going to comment on something, make sure you actually read the whole thing...

"The Straw Man fallacy is committed when a person simply ignores a person's actual position and substitutes a distorted, exaggerated or misrepresented version of that position."
edit on 12-9-2015 by Emma3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You conveniently failed to read what I wrote immediately after that: "Don't get me wrong, I agree with that; but if you look deeper into this(...)".

Why did you find it necessary to "look deeper?" That's my point. Can't you just accept that some people believe that encouraging humanity to love and accept each other is a good thing?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why did you find it necessary to "look deeper?" That's my point. Can't you just accept that some people believe that encouraging humanity to love and accept each other is a good thing?

I agree here Emma. But apart from the thread, your avatar??? Ho gosh. I read that when I was ten years old, in 1957. My uncle who was an avid sci'fi reader gave it to me and I have been hooked on sci fi ever since. What a hoot when I focused on that avatar. I'm going, ah, that rings a bell, and my brain circuitry began humming away and up it popped the memory. THanks for that

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The thought police is not fully implemented yet, so I'm free to think whatever I want. You've made your statement already that you don't agree with me, ok, you're free to disagree (as I am too). Again, you continue to use straw man. The thread is not about me, it's about the movie and the New World Order, don't derail it.

top topics

join