It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hell.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
wud be interested in people opinion of an alternate internet of information, is there a mainstream internet and an "underground" internet? searched around and came across........

WWW.HELL.COM

any idea of what this is?

fnord.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
it might be a website promoting hell?

Odd

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
apparently hell has a $10 a month subscription fee.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
uhhh....ATS is actually well familiar with hell.com. We had a bit of a hoax a few months back involving that site.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Are all the thread dealing with the hoax delete? If they aren't can I have a lnik? ATS hoaxes are fun to read.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd

Used to be free that was about 6 years ago...you could click for days and get lost in there.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
so what is the site about then?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
exactly what I want to find out... no amount of googling has helped...

I have found that when screens appear, something happens and new windows appear if you DO NOT click the mouse.. think there is a timer or a time out..

2/3 = 0.666

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think I remember reading somewhere that it's some kind of flash-art gallery or something.

I remember reading about it on here but a search couldn't find anything. It was probably deleted as most hoax threads I guess.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd

At this point in time I can not afford to go to Hell

Thank You

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ah yes, as a matter of fact, I have a lot of information on Hell.com

Basically, it's a display ground for a very recluse group of digital artists, supported by selling email addresses with hell.com for the domain name.

To access their email subscription service go to

hell.com...@/

I have yet to actually sign up for an email address with them.

I have been tracking down members of this site for years, as their art leaves little hints here and there. I got it all down to the lead artists name, address, and email... and once the mystery was solved, there wasn't much left to do.

According to the domain registration info, Ken Aronson is the Point of Contact.

www.cybrport.com...

However, the site appears to be little more than a way to contact him via email. Going to just www.cybrport.com... itself brings up a search function, which will use www.google.com... if it's something not on the site, but if you begin to type Ken Aronson, it immediately jumps to that page.

However, I'm not entirely certain that Kenneth Aronson is a real person, and am more inclined to believe the real runner of the site to be a Mr. Philip Wood, in France, who goes by the moniker of Orpheus.

rhizome.org...
www.medialounge.net...
also found on the Guest Book of www.mystae.com... (a sight about Illuminations, hmmm....)

Anyway... there's more to the story, but basically, it's an artist's site, and has nothing to do with Satan, the Devil, etc... they just liked the shock-value of the name.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Odd

At this point in time I can not afford to go to Hell

Thank You

Then please go to Heaven; it's free, and you could give a small donation.....

Terms and conditions: To go to heaven you must be heavenly and heavenly people must give $100 donation. This is a legally binding contract. A violation will result in being sent to hell(.com)

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
Ah yes, as a matter of fact, I have a lot of information on Hell.com

Basically, it's a display ground for a very recluse group of digital artists, supported by selling email addresses with hell.com for the domain name.

Wasn't there a "field like" scene that changed colors when you first clicked on the first page ?

BTW I waited for about 6 minutes, after clicking on the first page went to another page with "better than you omagined" on it, waited, got "what do you seek" --you get Google for your answer-- then got this...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Then please go to Heaven; it's free, and you could give a small donation.....

Terms and conditions: To go to heaven you must be heavenly and heavenly people must give $100 donation. This is a legally binding contract. A violation will result in being sent to hell(.com)

[edit on 31-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

So heavean wants 100 dollars and here...guess who wants your soul for $$$$$

www.wewantyoursoul.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
*May be slightly off topic*

When googling this site I came to this one: www.yourgoingtohell.com... . I can't tell if it's real or not! It seems very sarcastic but at that I can't tell if it's meant to be...

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure if they're trying to be serious or not..but the fact that there is a Green Day song playing in the background doesn't give them much credibility

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd

Ten dollars to start your soal to stay as an active member for future use.
It's probably some hob gobblin prank to boost intrest in an ISP that had some marketing agent who thought that it would increase hits to the site to bring it forth with a unusual front door advertisement. Its just a PR ploy after all it peaks the interest to know what it looks like where in you click to see whats new in the same old net.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yea, I know, this is an old thread. But coming across it brought back some really eerie memories...

Back when my son was starting Jr High, he got exposed to this site through some kids who were 'quite talented' at hacking into sites that are 'for members only'. They did this in the school library... where 'supposedly' all kids were prevented/blocked from getting onto sites other than what's school related. (Gotta love those crafty young teens).

My son came home one day talking about this site that the kids showed him. He clearly was disturbed by it. He described the things he saw... "drawings and blueprints of planes and of bombs being used with the planes, poems describing people experiencing the horror of being trapped in a tall burning building and how the experience would change America forever, talks of terrorism, etc."

I called the school about it and they told me that they block their computers so his exposure was from 'at home'. Well being we didn't even have a computer back then (or any of his friends for that matter cause we were all too poor), I knew better. So I went down to the local police and filed a complaint. The police went down to the school, grabbed the principal, went into the library, and within 5 minutes got onto the site. Needless to say, it got the schools attention.

The police were concerned about the site enough to have an investigator look into it and their research showed that it was merely an artists site where people expressed themselves in 'different' ways. At the time, the site was even up for sale..... This was 2 years before 9/11.

Apparently it's still a 'members only' site, and I suppose it may very well be only an artists site... but years later now, I am still haunted by who exactly used it, and for what purpose.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join