It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the Shemittah Will there be a Nuclear Attack on New York or Washington Today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PersonneX
a reply to: jinni73

Well, the claim is easy to evaluate. I hope you are wrong for the nuclear detonation or at least right about the people preventing it.

Its the awareness that helps to stop It yet there is more chance that it was not going to happen you just never know they were tellingus about 9/11 in shows so we know they give hints to what is coming, this seems really hard for people to get there head around yet it is just the ruling class taking the pee as well as believing it creates more energy in there worship of whatever its just that we are not meant to understand it.
If enough people talk about something then it just makes it all the more difficult for the ruling class to do events lots of disasters are done intentionally. If you compare bill cooper and his warning that they were going to do 9/11 sometimes you can do nothing yet other times we can. whether people understand that or not is irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

So in all due fairness to the op I will say this was pretty original as far as other stories pertaining to the end of the shemitah. Most of the ones I saw were financial based. As in the stock market will take a dive because financial issues hit during the end of the shemitah. Since the market was closed today it would take a dive Monday.

Regardless, I'm glad I was able to watch Notre dame win on Saturday before going broke on Monday. Hey seriously took some backbone to throw this out , I definately give you credit for going against the grain of the few articles I read.

Cheers It was not easy to put this out but all the coincidences that happened over the previous couple of days leads you to doing things you sometimes don't want to do. Anyway wasn't it great that nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Did they BOMB yet?
I didn't hear anything ,so I guess not...what a ripoff...

I'll give you a refund If you want

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

It's not the same DOOM is doom...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So turns out the US military diffused a nuclear bomb in Washington in 2015

I wonder what month it was?
I first read about it on ben fulfords website so did not really believe his statement yet I was told by someone that the newspapers here in England printed the story.

but it shows that the story of the blackmailing of America by Israel was likely
to be more true than not.
now Is there one in New York or did they find the New York one as it would not be hard to work out where it is once you know the numerology behind the first site.

I can just see some senator unknowingly sitting on a nuclear bomb and reading this story and making a phone call to the pentagon lol

Can you imagine if we all walked around like sheep worried about doom.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join