It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the Shemittah Will there be a Nuclear Attack on New York or Washington Today

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The 13th of September is the end of the Jewish Shemittah and the jubilee year starts at the end of this 7 x 7 year cycle with the start of the 50th year being the jubilee year where the Jews have to forgive all debt.

This seemed to start in 587 BC when the Jews broke this agreement about debt forgiveness and were banished from entering Heaven and the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed The Jews are not allowed back into heaven until a heifer that is pure Red Is found in Israel

TextAs it happens, the Old Testament is full of references to cows and cattle; it is, after all, a history of an agricultural people. When Lott turned to Numbers 19, he read one of the many conversations that God had with Moses and his brother Aaron as they led the Jews through the desert toward the Promised Land. "Speak unto the children of Israel," the Lord commanded, "that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came a yoke." The cow will be given to a priest to slay, the Lord continued, and burned on a pyre of cedar, hyssop, and a strand of scarlet thread. Then the ashes of the heifer will be mixed with water and used to purify those who have been exposed to death. Anyone who fails to be purified "shall be cut off from among the congregation, because he hath defiled the sanctuary of the Lord."

This Is the full text

So that Is the story of the Shemittah.
Now we have to look at what has gone before and the link to the
connections to the end of this cycle over the last 50 years the amazing coincidences that have occurred at the end of the previous 6 cycles (including the global financial meltdown and before that 9/11) shows us that there is a connection between the shemittah and the stock market dropping as well as the terrorist attacks on 9/11 which were 100% controlled by the Zionist's.

America has been blackmailed by the Zionists' with the planting of 2 nuclear bombs one in Washington and the other in New York according to various sources one of which Is on the internet (I will find them tomorrow for you as time is short for me) and something a friend of mine told me about 12 years ago he was working for the British Military and he was told that a nuclear attack on America will happen within the next 25 years, so because I believe something else is going to happen on the 23rd September (I will do another thread on that in the next couple of days) I think that the 12th September is the only day it can happen. Also there are various numerological patterns that also hint that something is going to happen as well on the 12th as well as the rhetoric coming from ISIS which is controlled by the Israeli's basically America Is being set up they were controlled into setting up ISIS you can read about this by researching Sibel Edmonds
So If there Is an attack the population will be told It was ISIS and 99% of the population will believe it was them yet the people who are aware the 1% will think it was the American government and the CIA who did this when quite simply they are being set up (then the truth movement will kick in which was set up by the Tavistock group after 9/11 and attempt to divide people even more) just like Bush was told 9/11 was going to happen yet he did not realise it was going to be so bad.

Hopefully This will get stopped or I am completely wrong yet if the Ruling Classes have manipulated all the other events that have occurred at the end of the Shemittah then simple thinking would say that something way more extreme is about to happen and all the coincidences point to it being in New York or possibly Washington according to my reckoning it will only be in one of these 2 places.

I know I need to add more but I don't have time and this needed to be put on here in an attempt to stop what looks like is about to happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

So your post on ATS is going prevent a nuclear attack?

I think if you're that concerned and actually believe this you would be taking out a loan or something so you could post this in Time Square.

Really anything short of that would makebyou culpable, I mean we're talking about the lives of potentially millions of people.
edit on 12-9-2015 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Other than local conventional weapons which possibly include chemical artillery shells but I doubt it ISIS has no NBC delivery systems or weapons I doubt people will be fooled twice.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
its all speculation, in 4 months time we will be still here, still the same and in another 7 yrs all these conspiracy theory's will begin again.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
.....well....America would probably be better off without both....but why couldn't your dream have included San Fran and LA!?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

He is prepared to die.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: StickyBuddha
its all speculation, in 4 months time we will be still here, still the same and in another 7 yrs all these conspiracy theory's will begin again.

only real threat I see right now is the market crash. That could really happen. Other than that possible major EQ/Volcano doom/severe weather.

edit on 12-9-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Well, the claim is easy to evaluate. I hope you are wrong for the nuclear detonation or at least right about the people preventing it.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Poppycock.
I'm looking forward to hearing about the next doomsday scenario.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
No because predicitions like this never amount to anything...that day will pass,nothing will happen and doomers will find the next day that can't miss because things are getting real with TPTB..

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So if something bad happens I believe I saw something that technically it will happen by sundown. I think that's how the new day use to be determined until the whole Roman time change thing.

Here's the thing, if something major has been put in place, posting on forums, even one as neat as ats won't stop it. Something like that would have been planned and implemented a while ago and it's simply a timer countdown by this point.

If something happens we can bump your post to the top for all to see, if not it will be replaced by the next date related thread.

Even if it happens this guy has everyone beat. Within 200 hundred miles of both atomic weapons dropped on Japan..unlucky

Tsutomu Yamaguchi (山口 彊 Yamaguchi Tsutomu?) (March 16, 1916 – January 4, 2010) was a survivor of both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during World War II. Although at least 160 people are known to have been affected by both bombings,[1] he is the only person to have been officially recognized by the government of Japan as surviving both explosions.[2]

A resident of Nagasaki, Yamaguchi was in Hiroshima on business for his employer Mitsubishi Heavy Industries when the city was bombed at 8:15 am, on August 6, 1945. He returned to Nagasaki the following day, and despite his wounds, he returned to work on August 9, the day of the second atomic bombing. That morning he was telling his supervisor how one bomb had destroyed the city, to which his supervisor told him that he was crazy, and at that moment the Nagasaki bomb detonated.[3] In 1957, he was recognized as a hibakusha (explosion-affected person) of the Nagasaki bombing, but it was not until March 24, 2009, that the government of Japan officially recognized his presence in Hiroshima three days earlier. He died of stomach cancer on January 4, 2010, at the age of 93.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
(...) jubilee year starts at the end of this 7 x 7 year cycle with the start of the 50th year being the jubilee year(...)

According to the Mayan Calendar in 2012 everything was supposed to...well whatever doomsday prophets and the like wanted it to be just that it didn't. Heaven's gate anyone

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
here goes a simple question: where is right now obama and his band of misfits?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Nothing listed on his scdule for today from Whitehouse.gov website, who knows

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
So if something bad happens I believe I saw something that technically it will happen by sundown. I think that's how the new day use to be determined until the whole Roman time change thing.

Well, if that's the case, only about twenty minutes until sundown. At least, according to timeanddate.com.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

I just checked whitehouse.org/whereintheworldisobama

Looks like he's on vacation in a bunker high atop the Rocky Mountains waiting out the asteroid that's either going to hit the Gulf of Mexico or will be blown apart en route and anhillate the eastern seaboard and cause a radioactive tidal wave due to the nuclear missiles used to break it apart.
Fortunately jade helm will be ending and they will be "all trained up" and ready to pass out tickets to fema camps or plastic coffins, whichever is applicable, so says various sources of absolute proof found on the YouTube.
edit on 12-9-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

Well, if that's the case, only about twenty minutes until sundown. At least, according to timeanddate.com.

At least it waited till after the Notre dame game

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

At least it waited till after the Notre dame game

Of course, God doesn't mess with "touchdown jesus."

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

So....nothing happened then?

Good, everyone's safe until the 23rd at least.....

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

So....nothing happened then?

Good, everyone's safe until the 23rd at least.....

Someone more up to date will have to give the final say. I happened to read the other day ancient time was set on the sun going down till the Romans changed it to midnight. Wouldn't open the bunker yet.
edit on 12-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join