It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Using Black Search Light *Video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This is simply a waste of time. Why do people get so worked up over these worthless videos?

Almost all the alien ships I've seen were low and close. By low, I mean treetop level, less than 200 feet off the ground.
Sure they do zip off fast and high, they're always going somewhere, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. But the only times I've seen them hovering is when we were the destination.

Don't bother with any footage that doesn't show either the shape of the craft or impossible maneuvers. Why bother?

edit on 13-9-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ebb3ka94

This is a good video.

It clearly shows other stars around and none of them glow at this magnitude.

It shows a satellite pass by for comparison.

We really need a direct feed to study.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

This is a good video.

I agree. sadly we wont i bet

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
This is simply a waste of time. Why do people get so worked up over these worthless videos?

Almost all the alien ships I've seen were low and close. By low, I mean treetop level, less than 200 feet off the ground.
Sure they do zip off fast and high, they're always going somewhere, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. But the only times I've seen them hovering is when we were the destination.

Don't bother with any footage that doesn't show either the shape of the craft or impossible maneuvers. Why bother?

So, still no smartphone?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

originally posted by: Scdfa

So, still no smartphone?

No, actually, I still don't have a smartphone. I find the people that do are generally less bright than those who don't.
edit on 13-9-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

This is a good video.

That's what I thought, very interesting footage with clear stars to compare with. I don't understand the overwhelming negativity on here these days. this guy sounds normal from the 5 minutes i listened, and the footage is more clear than usual. The black light bit is a mind tickler. This is the sort of video i come here for, new and unviral footage.

Its not on youtube, you should be familiar with youtube navigation buttons by now. Do you see them? Hes filming off his computer from the direct video file, no editing except maybe slomo, and even explained that he was unable to 'copy' it to youtube. Thanks for the material

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
So my cousin in Corpus Christi, Texas showed me this video he recorded outside of his house near the gulf. It was very odd and strange he recalled. At one point it changes shape in the skies and even seems to change colors as well. What good thing about it is that it's no one minute video it's a good long video he recorded as much as he could. I believe I've provided the link below it really starts changing and weird anomalies happen begining around the 1 minute mark. I have seen it many times and do not understand what it is. Thoughts??

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo78Fb2gf68

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The video just in case link not showing

edit on 14-9-2015 by harvey1502 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Don't worry Jade he/she is just another member that claims multiple sightings yet never has a camera with them, it's about time all the members on here like this started to put up or shut up

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: harvey1502

It doesn't change shape it's out of focus that's all.

Watch here at 50 secs see the increadible morphing street lights

The shape depends on the lens construction/number aperture blades easy mistake to make if you don't have an understanding of photography & video.

edit on 15-9-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I see nothing in that video that slightly even resembles the above actions on the video. ..

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Don't worry Jade he/she is just another member that claims multiple sightings yet never has a camera with them, it's about time all the members on here like this started to put up or shut up

The sad thing about that comment is that when someone actually does "put up", that's suddenly not good enough either. The derision and mockery continues either way, so why does it matter? Believe it or not, there are still plenty of people out there in the world who do not own a cell phone or camera or any other non-essential electronics. It is not a requirement to own gadgets in order to avoid being called a liar, but that is exactly what happens on this site, over and over and over.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: harvey1502

The video just in case link not showing

That is very cool! There is a local guy, also in Texas, who has filmed things very similar to this...one video was on the news, and the object changed both color and shape, much like this one.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here is my problem with these youtube videos.

When you see a UFO a real one, you do not just casually pull out your camera, and shine it with lights.

Those of you that have seen a Anomaly up in the sky know what the hell I am talking about.

Perhaps this thing is a UFO to him because he does not know what it is, but why just show a little footage of it?

Why can you not upload it?

you know what I mean? less then 5 mins of footage of a odd looking blob of light in the sky?

Is this what our UFO section has turned into? It really is not good footage.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

If you have a problem with youtube then you should get off the internet because its a very large part of the internet so DEAL with VIDEOS being uploaded to a FREE VIDEO SHARING website. The uploader doesnt need to follow anyones guidelines, but just theirs. Closed minded people will be the death of me lol

edit on 17-9-2015 by ebb3ka94 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2015 by ebb3ka94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

what are you talking about?

Why are you telling me what to do?

Also why are you insinuating I am close minded?

Damn someone needs to learn some manners I am sure you would not come close to talking to me like that in person..

I do not have a problem with youtube, try reading and understanding what I wrote, before you insult me and boss me around on ats.. LOL

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

The sad thing about that comment is that when someone actually does "put up", that's suddenly not good enough either. The derision and mockery continues either way, so why does it matter? Believe it or not, there are still plenty of people out there in the world who do not own a cell phone or camera or any other non-essential electronics. It is not a requirement to own gadgets in order to avoid being called a liar, but that is exactly what happens on this site, over and over and over.

Did you look at the youtube video I posted before yours

NO it won't because guess what people like myself who have been taking pictures for 35+ years and using video cameras for half that, UNDERSTAND how to correctly use the equipment and what to look for in images to work out what is being shown.

When you see videos from youtube filmed at night with video cameras with auto-focus and exposure used you can form two conclusions either the equipment is low grade or the user doesn't know what they are doing OR BOTH.

Here is a couple of stills from a video I took with my 16mp DSLR and a 70-300mm zoom lens using MANUAL focus, the first image the camera settings were not change from the last time I used it.

Looks like your typical light in the sky youtube shot.

Next manual focus & exposure as well to see what this light actually was.

Oh look the local Police helicopter.

I joined here to see real evidence so far all I have seen is a lot of easily lead individuals that make assumptions, if I see what I think is the real deal on here I will back it 100% by using my knowledge built over many years longer than many have been alive that post in the ufo forum.

Also I am one of many members on here that on winters nights spend many hours under the stars taking images of the night sky, if you haven't seen our efforts look here Members Astrophotography of the1000's of hours taken to produce those images and yet with people who know how to use camera equipment correctly and also know their way round the night sky NO ufo images, strange don't you think or is it simply because we know what we are doing and looking at unlike theses clowns on youtube.
edit on 18-9-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

NO it won't because guess what people like myself who have been taking pictures for 35+ years and using video cameras for half that, UNDERSTAND how to correctly use the equipment and what to look for in images to work out what is being shown.

When you see videos from youtube filmed at night with video cameras with auto-focus and exposure used you can form two conclusions either the equipment is low grade or the user doesn't know what they are doing OR BOTH.

Here is a couple of stills from a video I took with my 16mp DSLR and a 70-300mm zoom lens using MANUAL focus, the first image the camera settings were not change from the last time I used it.

No...I didn't post a video....what are you talking about?

Ok. I'm not sure why, but you seem to be getting a tad hypertensive about this. I am simply pointing out to you that it is becoming tiresome to find that on every single UFO thread of late, there is a running theme, and its script reads something like:

Pics or it didn't happen. Oh, you have pics. Ok video or it didn't happen. Oh, wow, you have video. Ok, well it was a bad angle. The sun was in the way. No? Ok, well then clearly it is CGI. But not very good CGI..., and so on. My point is, for people who refuse to believe (or, more likely refuse to acknowledge that they actually do believe that something else is out there), it will never be enough. Because if it is enough, they will be forced to admit it. And because they are afraid, they mock those of us who are not...like schoolyard bullies.

I don't have one shred of a clue why you felt it necessary to grace me with your UFO pics. I responded to a post in which you said that if another member did not have photo evidence of his/her sightings, they were not being truthful about seeing them. You specifically used the words "put up or shut up". I in turn responded back and said that there are plenty of people out there who do not own any non-essential electronics, and that is a fact. That does not mean that they are blind and deaf, does it? Yet the blatant inference here is that if they don't capture it on film, they are lying. Why you felt compelled to respond to that with your pics and resume highlights, I don't get. Opportunistic? You're pandering to the wrong audience, I assure you.

I joined here to see real evidence so far all I have seen is a lot of easily lead individuals that make assumptions, if I see what I think is the real deal on here I will back it 100% by using my knowledge built over many years longer than many have been alive that post in the ufo forum.

Ok, but what does that have to do with the absense of evidence? It is not relevant to what you see. It is only relevant to the fact that you told another member that if there is no photo or video evidence, then it didn't happen. So let's try to focus on that. What if I told you that the very fact that you seem to enjoy bragging about your expertise and how much you know about capturing footage or photos actually makes your own evidence possibly suspect? After all, you'd know how to fake a video, wouldn't you? Let's not open that can of worms. It's too late, and I'm not drunk enough.

Also I am one of many members on here that on winters nights spend many hours under the stars taking images of the night sky, if you haven't seen our efforts look here Members Astrophotography of the1000's of hours taken to produce those images and yet with people who know how to use camera equipment correctly and also know their way round the night sky NO ufo images, strange don't you think or is it simply because we know what we are doing and looking at unlike theses clowns on youtube.

No, I do not think it is strange. There are, in fact, elderly people still alive on this planet, and the man who did the video in the OP is one of them. Technology can be baffling to people of all ages but people in their late 70's, 80's and 90's struggle with it more often than the rest of us. It is a common thing to see youtube videos of old people filming their tvs. They do not comprehend the capability of the equipment that they have in their hands. And no one tells them anything because no one watches their youtube channel...this exact information was gone over by the OP, more than once. Try a little tolerance, yeah? The very fact that they are trying that hard to find a way to get the footage out there should tell you that they are obviously sincere...that is an awful lot of trouble, doing it that way.

You know what I do think is strange, though? I think it's strange that someone such as yourself would just constantly have quality, precise camera/video equipment set up, just ready to go 24/7 in case a random UFO comes rocketing by. I think that is exceedingly peculiar. Do you carry all of this state-of-the-art stuff with you everywhere you go? That must get burdensome. And lonely. I mean, you really wouldn't have time for anything else, right? Sitting there for hours upon hours, just endlessly waiting for some UFO to execute a flyby...to each his/her own, I suppose...

Perhaps you could pay your vast and intricate knowledge forward by helping the less photographically fortunate learn the ins and outs of the process? I am sure that the old guy who did the OP video would be grateful to have someone show him how to use his electronics properly so he's not having to go about it the way he has been. Make a "how-to" vid and post it on youtube yourself.

But please don't call people liars because they have no photos or video footage, because they saw a UFO for the first time and were so stricken with awe that all they could do was just stand there, or because they know they may never see another one in this life and they don't want to waste one second because by the time they come back, it might be gone forever.

There is no need to pimp your photos out...I don't need pictures to tell me that something is out there, nor are they even remotely relevant. You being equipped to take better quality photos of things than most people does not make your photos any more or less authentic, and none of the bragging in the world will change that. I'll believe a person with limited knowledge, no cameras or tablets or computers, living out in the boonies somewhere long before I'll believe someone who bases the veracity of UFO footage off of the quality of the equipment used to record it, and who thinks that UFO's only exist if you have an expensive camera to capture their images with.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Maybe you should calm down and re read my post I never said you posted a video I said I posted a link to a youtube video a few posts before yours which gives an example of how out of focus lights look.

That is the problem when people film with auto-focus in low light conditions.

I you actually read my post correctly [snipped] I do believe something has to be out there and when I see it on here I will back it but if someone post something that is not what is claim I will use my knowledge

edit on 9.20.2015 by Kandinsky because: edited snark

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Maybe you should calm down and re read my post I never said you posted a video I said I posted a link to a youtube video a few posts before yours which gives an example of how out of focus lights look.

That is the problem when people film with auto-focus in low light conditions.

I you actually read my post correctly instead of being a complete ass about it I do believe something has to be out there and when I see it on here I will back it but if someone post something that is not what is claim I will use my knowledge

Perhaps it is you who should go back and read your post, because that is most certainly NOT what you said at all:

Since you do not know me or what is going on in my head, you have absolutely no business telling me to calm down. If there is ever a moment in which I am not in fact calm, you'll know it. And so will everybody else.

Your nasty, petulant personal attack and accompanying name-calling will be removed, but let me just say this: You are the one who started talking smack about another member, calling that person a liar for no other reason than a lack of photos to "prove" he/she saw something. I'm going to spell this out for you one more time, because you seem to be struggling and I'm generous like that. Now, try to pay attention this time, ok?

I do not care one whit about how much expertise you think you have. Your UFO resume and portfolio were neither welcomed nor requested. That is nothing but posturing on your part; something a lot of weak and ineffectual people do when they feel the need to pretend they are superior....it goes hand in hand with name calling and other childish behavior, as evidenced above.

It is also entirely irrelevant to what I addressed you about, which was your pompous assertion that people who do not have photo or video evidence of their UFO sightings are automatically liars and they need to "put up or shut up" here on ATS. That was extremely rude, as well as a statement that is at complete odds with denying ignorance, which is what we're all supposed to be doing here...even you. This is a common theme with you specifically on these threads, and it is becoming tiresome. Ok?

That's it. You were being rude and making nonsensical statements, and I addressed it. I did not address your photos, or your years spent as a superior mega-awesome UFO videographer, or how much expensive equipment you own, or who thinks you're just the awesomest UFO video taker person on the planet, or any of those things that you were babbling about.

So kindly stop pontificating...there were UFO enthusiasts long before any of that super duper cool stuff was even invented, and their lack of it did not make their sightings ANY LESS REAL. Your cool toys don't make your sightings ANY MORE REAL. Get it? If you see something with your eyes, having a camera is not going to change that. So simmer that narcissism on down, yeah? There's plenty of attention on the planet to go around. You don't need it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join