It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Using Black Search Light *Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So to start of iv been subscribed to the guy for awhile for some reason. He seems to speak the truth and with over 2000 vids and hard any subs or views he is not wanting attention. Basically after having watched this dudes videos for so many years I know he would not attempt a fake in anyway shape or forum. Very cool so say the least, its just a open minded old guy with a youtube channel. Enjoy, hes has some very cool footage because of how the craft acts.

edit on 12-9-2015 by ebb3ka94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Very interesting. The only explanation I could think of would be chromatic aberration in his equipment caused by an extremely bright light source, which may show colors like that, however the pulsation is strange indeed. There does not appear to be a light beam being generated, so a helicopter search light seems out.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
That is odd. Not sure about the black light part, but the only way to know would be to know the exact frequency of ultraviolet light, if you think it is using that to search for something organic or that reacts to it by luminescent charging, and then find or see if any manufacturer makes a UV light in that frequency and sells them, or sells to military, but it still won't prove anything.
On the other hand, the guy, if he is shining that 1 watt laser on anything man made, he should be behind bars by now, so who knows.. I'm sure people here will say its a scintillating star though. By the way, those lasers, or the 1 plus watt green lasers can render satellites in orbit totally useless if you hit some of the optics.sensors. And someone will be really upset.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Best UFO video I've seen in years. I just wish we could see the direct feed instead of filmed from a TV.

Perhaps contact the poster? It has been 4 years since the video was taken if the time stamp is correct.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ebb3ka94

He says it's not a Star but I think it likely it is a Star.
Black search light ? , don't know what that is but think it's probably more to do with the camera or between it and the object.

I suspect it may be Fomalhaut which is known as the the Autumn Star.

edit on 12-9-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If this guy was serious about his business here, he would tell us the date (the camera may have been wrong), the time and the direction of the object. That way we could check out with a easily found star chart on the internet, but he doesn't bother and neither should we. I, an avid UFOer, believe he has imaged Venus.

As for shooting the green laser at the object, he better be careful the US government has laws against that practice and he should cease and desist that action whether it is a secret human machine or ETs.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It doesn't seem to move, stays in the same place in the vid. Could be the star Sirius or Arcturus, I sometimes see their "light" changing as well due to the atmosphere. But who knows.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Very interesting. The only explanation I could think of would be chromatic aberration in his equipment caused by an extremely bright light source, which may show colors like that, however the pulsation is strange indeed. There does not appear to be a light beam being generated, so a helicopter search light seems out.

You hit nail on the head. The reason it seems to pulsate is its zoomed in to much.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Looks like a star to me.....

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That is great footage.

I don't think it's a star when you compare it in size to the satellite that does a fly by.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Best UFO video I've seen in years. I just wish we could see the direct feed instead of filmed from a TV.

Perhaps contact the poster? It has been 4 years since the video was taken if the time stamp is correct.

The user is pretty good about answering any questions left on his videos since he hardly gets any traffic even tho he posts multiple videos a day.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

If this guy was serious about his business here, he would tell us the date (the camera may have been wrong), the time and the direction of the object. That way we could check out with a easily found star chart on the internet, but he doesn't bother and neither should we. I, an avid UFOer, believe he has imaged Venus.

As for shooting the green laser at the object, he better be careful the US government has laws against that practice and he should cease and desist that action whether it is a secret human machine or ETs.

Thats why I said I trust that this is real footage. Iv been subbed to him for awhile now. He is a guy who doesn't care if you believe him. He doesn't post the videos for you, but for himself 90% of the time. He puts minimal effort into his videos. He says he recorded this "last night, 4am" so either September 10th or 11th at 4am. If you want to know location scroll through his 2000+ videos, he talks about alot of stuff as well as things happen around his area. He also has motorcycle vids that might show his location better when hes riding about.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's a star.

If he zoomed out i could tell you which one.

He needs to say Time/Date/Location and which direction he was recording.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sounds like a guy I visited a few years ago, if not then know there are folks out there that just don't care about recognition. This guy invited me to sit on his porch as he had visiters now and then. I asked why sit on the porch with screens around me. He actually looked somewhat scared and told me he likes a barrier between him and them.

Viewing his vids, I asked when seeing a light direct light to the earth, then seeing a blob acsend up the light, what is that. Oh, he replied, they are taking up armadillos. When asked how he knew, he told me they had overrun the area and after that night, there were none. LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Give me a break he's filming a video right off of youtube... How can this be genuine?! It could be anything....

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Give me a break he's filming a video right off of youtube... How can this be genuine?! It could be anything....

You literally have to just trust my word that he recorded it. This man is not seeking any recognition. Just watch his other videos to get a sense of what this guy is like. Its not just a guy with 4 youtube uploads either. He will talk about Ufo disinformation time to time but all the other videos have nothing to do with them. I find it hard to believe he would ever try to fake something like this. He believes what he caught is something. Its the ONLY #ty low quality video that has actually amazed me. The black flickering is just so odd. He states that the orb was changing many colors but after it flashed that black spot at him that he shot his blue laser at orb and then it emitted the same blue back rather than random colors. I find that awesome. Im not saying that its 100% a ufo, im just letting people know that he is the guy that would capture this and post it in this way if he couldnt get it to work.

Im hoping when he uploads whatever he uploads next that he will at least talk about it. Hopefully he will do a full video about the ufo and give more details. lol Like this video got 600 views so far he averages like 40. Hope he notices people are interested

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Kind of a follow up to his last video i guess. lol

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This guy is a joke or incredibly stupid.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Now, now...I see no reason why he can't be both.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
This guy is a joke or incredibly stupid.

I would see where you are coming from but my trips iv had recently resonate at the same level of thinking hes on lol(i must be insane). Its weird and a very strange thing. I would also like to add I saw 2 ORBs the same night in Nebraska where I live(totally was lost in my thoughts when wkaing the post). There was cloud cover when I saw mine on the 10th at like 11pm I believe. I was longboarding and saw the orbs rushed back home for my HD camcorder but the lights/orbs were got when I got back to the hill I saw them on 5 mins after I first saw them. only a fairy tail sadly now. At least this guy captured his imagination

edit on 13-9-2015 by ebb3ka94 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join