It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Forum...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Good evening ATS,

Any chance of adding a parents/parenting thread?

Just a thought.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Great idea! I would definitely use it.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Something like that could just go in General Chit Chat or Relationships. That's where they're put now anyway.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm sure there are many parents on here, myself included, that could benefit from it.

I know that it took some very serious legwork from a member and a strong core group is why there's a Pets Forum.

Heck, you could easily incorporate conspiracies into it too. My son is absolutely fascinated by the LIttle Einsteins show, wouldn't shock me of there was something subliminal in there.

(This is my opinion as a member.)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Something like that could just go in General Chit Chat or Relationships. That's where they're put now anyway.
I thought about that. I suppose some of the topics can go under Education as well.

I just thought that perhaps since so many conspiracies involve manipulating and/or brainwashing the children... Maybe a separate category could be warranted.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid
I could definitely envision something hidden in Little Einsteins. That and even more... Thomas the Train!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Teletubbies, the Muppets and Sesame Street are sure to be full of subliminal messages, if it is conspiracy minded there are plenty of places to post an OP here.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

illuminati confirmed.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If this forum is created, the first thread I would post is "why are you letting your children watch TV?".

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
If this forum is created, the first thread I would post is "why are you letting your children watch TV?".

If folks stopped letting their children be mesmerized by mainstream entertainment...
How else will people actually attend a mackelmore concert?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Answer.... Because sometimes after a long day of work, playing with the little one, feeding and bathing him.... I just need him to shut the hell up for five friggen minutes (just long enough to have a well deserved glass of wine). Ha!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Music works, play some Neil Diamond or Barry Manilow.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I hear the kids want some Nuge.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
We have a thread dedicated to the changes you'd like to see on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is now closed.

new topics

top topics

join