It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Outpost Found On Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Ok. You have been a member since 2007. You should know by now, that posting bogus information will either get you blacklisted or banned.
They had to run the image of a piece of dirt through "filters"?

Stop posting this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
its not bogus if i honestly think it might have some validity. That's awfully rude of you to assume i only believe as you do and am posting this regardless. It's best you try and think outside yourself for once then assume everyone must think like you...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I don't think this is just a question of deliberately trying to fake the appearance of a structure by tweaking colours and contrasts, they have quite obviously added an overlay of a genuine structure and blended it in.

The structure they end up with is fake. Simple as.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Cool little plateau. Might make a nice smoking spot when we colonise.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Holy Artwork, Batman!

That kind of manipulation could turn a turd into a Lamborghini.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well, at least the Text-To-Voice narrator was upfront about them adding multiple layers of image editing to it. Anybody can do that from virtually any image. I can take a closeup picture of a praying mantis, edit the colors of one of its limbs, then say the picture is proof that insects have robotic implants.

Pretty sure this is going in the hoax bin...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is just mental.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Videos or images that fight claimed filtering with their own filtering already start off with a credibility problem.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: eluryh22

It was fun when I was like 14...but then I grew up. If you liked this, subscribe to Weekly World News. And let us know if you locate either Noah's Ark in a Kmart's parking lot or you find BATBOY....

And if you don't, nothing stops you moving on to another thread. We know nothing about the OP or how they think or see this. They may NOT "KNOW it's not real" at all.

We may not all be as intelligent as you. Your response was rather rude 👎🏼

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
its not bogus if i honestly think it might have some validity.

You should probably re-think it, then. This is one of the worst examples of 'stuff on Mars' I've seen yet (which is saying a lot). Besides, Paranormal Crucible are known hoaxers, with absolutely no credibility.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
What a total load of BS. It's goddam rock to which they have applied selective filtering, contrast and colour correction. Do this enough and you can turn any blob into fricking anything. I use Gimp daily to fix improve old photographs so I know what I am talking about.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I dont think this is all that bad. We dont know what sort of colorization NASA already applies to photos of Mars. We DO know that they USED to tint everything including the sky bright orange to make it look more inhospitable. I give this case a 'plausible' rating.

Id like to add that ALL of these Mars pic threads are vehemently attacked by assorted jagoffs who claim "rock" or "this is obviously" this or that, mostly because if they ever were confronted with anything on Mars that wasnt a rock, theyd pee and cry.
edit on 12-9-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Well said.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
dang, now heyah now....in the video she said ....right as the perfect saucer pic morphed onto the screen....she said now we CLEARLY SEE .....the spacecraft.....
then I shut her down...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBatch

Not as bad as other hard responses here...and I was replying to are ply from him....not the main op. You missed his humor so you lost my point.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
so basically they said:

"We need to remove the color filters from the original image, but once we add our own colorization, our own lighting, and our own shadows, we can see a structure"

Classic.

edit on 9/18/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join