It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Could Have Prevented 9/11? Jesse Ventura Exposes Another Government Cover-Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I agree totally.

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: JesseVentura

Good video. It reminds me of a 9/11 thread I did back in January.

Either 9/11 Was An Inside Job Or Complete Morons Ran Our Country

The NSA weren't the only ones with intelligence of an upcoming attack. Hell the US wasn't the only country with intelligence of an up coming attack.

Yet, nothing, not one damn thing was done to prevent it. At best, our leaders were arrogant morons who ignored the intel or it was allowed to happen making it effectively an inside job.

I love that you pointed out no one was fired. I make the same points myself about no one being held accountable but you take it one step further and inform us that they were instead promoted.

9/11 was allowed to happen to pursue an agenda we are presently watching unfold in the Middle East today. I wonder, are they on schedule or experiencing set backs?

link   
I think we're safer than you think because I think we have a much better of sense of what's going on than one might expect.

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
The problem is, if mistakes and oversights contributed to the attacks taking place, just how safe are we currently?

My guess would be, not very.

link   
You're right. How do we trust anything anymore? Because it seems they always keep the truth from us, like the 9/11 commission report. George Bush gets to redact 24 or 28 pages that we're not allowed to see? Well that tells you that they're covering something up, otherwise we'd be allowed to see it. It's that simple.

originally posted by: Gothmog

Yes , I believe the NSA had inside information which they ignored either by design or disregard that could have prevented 9/11 attacks months in advance. The problem is now , are we supposed to trust Homeland Security more?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
That's exactly how they succeed. Just like when you look at that murder of John Kennedy. They stir the pot up like stew so that in the end there's so many ingredients in the pot you can't figure out one from another and it all blends to one final taste. That's exactly why they succeed in what they do.

originally posted by: galaga
Ok, so, those Arabs really did do it and our own government did not.

I swear , first it was them, then us , and now them again?

I wish I could believe in some kind of story.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't know exactly who it was, but it tells me that someone knew before hand, because they sure did do it quick.

originally posted by: Nullnvoid

When will these so called insiders finally realize that the only terrorists involved in 9-11 were Bush, Chaney and Israel's Mossed

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The times when you and I both agree , it is set in stone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join