It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Could Have Prevented 9/11? Jesse Ventura Exposes Another Government Cover-Up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
National Security Agency whistleblowers have had enough! They're speaking out about the intelligence on Osama bin Laden that could have possibly stopped the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, from ever happening. How exactly was the NSA, CIA and the US Government able to miss this crucial information?

I to the bottom of the mystery with my Vigilant Producer Alex Logan, who is back on Off The Grid on Ora.TV!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Well certainly it was a failure. Bureaucrats are terrible at putting pieces together. They focus on their little piece of the puzzle. CIA,NSA,DoD,FBI were (possibly still are) supremely territorial. But the facts are we have not had another attack like we saw on 9/11. What we don't know if real plots have been stopped or not. We don't know if the bad guys grew frightened at the thought of attacking the US in another bold strike. But the FACT is, we haven't had another event like 9/11.
Whatever they are doing is at least working that much.

V

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Good video. It reminds me of a 9/11 thread I did back in January.

Either 9/11 Was An Inside Job Or Complete Morons Ran Our Country

The NSA weren't the only ones with intelligence of an upcoming attack. Hell the US wasn't the only country with intelligence of an up coming attack.

Yet, nothing, not one damn thing was done to prevent it. At best, our leaders were arrogant morons who ignored the intel or it was allowed to happen making it effectively an inside job.

I love that you pointed out no one was fired. I make the same points myself about no one being held accountable but you take it one step further and inform us that they were instead promoted.

9/11 was allowed to happen to pursue an agenda we are presently watching unfold in the Middle East today. I wonder, are they on schedule or experiencing set backs?
edit on 11-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It is easy miss something when one intentionally looks the other way. But since my previous statement cannot be proved I will say this. If the DMV cant even send me the proper documents to the correct address, how can we expect the alphabet boys to stop a major terrorist attack.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I swear Jessie, sometimes I think you root through my old rants from 2003 and share them like they're breaking news or something.

What exactly have you exposed that isn't already known?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The problem is, if mistakes and oversights contributed to the attacks taking place, just how safe are we currently?

My guess would be, not very.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The NSA Fail? I don't think so, they didn't even try to bring about Failure.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura How exactly was the NSA, CIA and the US Government able to miss this crucial information?

They really did not miss it entirely, but you have to look at the
big picture, who was directing them in the time preceding the attack.
I do not place blame at any President in particular, for the reason
that many people completely overlook Bill Clinton's involvement in
allowing this horrendous unprecedented attack to come to fruition.

www.westernjournalism.com...

There is a recording of Bill. Listen, read between the lines and learn.

In the time preceding 9/11, Bill Clinton cut back the response to intelligence
reports to a point that left the United States open to attack from within,
and without.

www.latimes.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...

Elected officials, too busy enriching themselves and protecting
their "legacy", trading tech for "donations", dalliances, and
positioning for a place beyond the office to place themselves
on a national level readied for international whoring.

Too damn busy, distracted, or sold out to command an
honorable, secure defense of America.

Frankly speaking, a similar predicament awaits us as the last 8 years has left
the U.S. weakened, her allies betrayed and all vulnerable to hostile, violent
extremist's. The warning was delivered at Benghazi.

edit on 11-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yes , I believe the NSA had inside information which they ignored either by design or disregard that could have prevented 9/11 attacks months in advance. The problem is now , are we supposed to trust Homeland Security more?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
National Security Agency whistleblowers have had enough! They're speaking out about the intelligence on Osama bin Laden that could have possibly stopped the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, from ever happening. How exactly was the NSA, CIA and the US Government able to miss this crucial information?

I to the bottom of the mystery with my Vigilant Producer Alex Logan, who is back on Off The Grid on Ora.TV!

Huge fan of yours since way back in your wrestling and movie days ... I am looking forward to the video .. I DO agree that 9/11 could have been prevented... our intelligence and entire government system is completely messed up, largely because I think the government is too large .. there's too many departments doing too many things and they disagree with each other internally .. it's built to fail .. checks and balances do NOT exist ... not on the scale they should.. and certainly not in the critical places they belong.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think that our government is incompetent by design , why do all of the agencies that all claim to be acting in our best interest not share information? So they can claim that one is better at protecting the country than the others? They all create their own crimes and then stop them just in time or don't stop them to drive an agenda. Anyone who thinks that this kind of thing doesn't or would never happen are the ones that need to wake up. Sure some of what they do is real but some of what they do is just as bad as any other country.

(post by odinsway removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

please choose another word other than that, it's offensive

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
After doing some reading on Jesse's political history, watching a few episodes of 'Conspiracy Theory' with his son and Oliver Stone's son (one episode featured an interview with Alex Jones), and reading the things posted here and there by him, I am of the belief that he is a political operative and disinfo/propaganda agent.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Sterling Va. Gave the drivers license to the hijackers to bea reply to: Variable

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

When will these so called insiders finally realize that the only terrorists involved in 9-11 were Bush, Chaney and Israel's Mossed

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Sometimes it's better to hit a classroom bully then let him destroy your life !
Sorry but The worlds better off without America . Because everything isn't always showtime πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’΅πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’΅

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I enjoy reading the news some days, other days I just want to get a megaphone and stand in the middle of the freeway during traffic hour and scream at some people to wake up. You have to understand it's difficult for me to read about how much our country is going to hell on a slippery slope. I know it may be what it is but have we all given up fighting are we going to let this happen, this gov is so far gone any right judge would see this. What needs to be done who do we need to talk to, who will bring Justice to this ad ministration.

I know it is not an easy task, but damned if I'm not going have this corrupt system control me or this great country. There's a tons of people out there but there divided still, how do we call, who has a good lawyer, who has the definitive proof, who can donate funds to get this going, who will fight? If you're going to bust my balls lave it at home this isn't funny anymore we are being over run and rapidly losing all control rapidly point blank. The reason I post this obviously I do not know where to start but give me the papers give me a phone number I will jump down there throats till they start doing something about this take me to jail put me in Guantanamo!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok, so, those Arabs really did do it and our own government did not.

I swear , first it was them, then us , and now them again?

I wish I could believe in some kind of story.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
They all looked the other way while getting various warnings from all over the place.It served their purposes and increased their power while paving the way for unending wars for resources.The real owners of this country are not about to let this go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join