It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama and PM Cameron need to apolligize to Queen Elizabeth then step down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is a Kim Davis post. The law is the law. I have read that so many times.

IF one really believes that, shouldn't Obama and Cameron say sorry to the Queen. Obama can say, "Sorry America revolted and kicked you out Mum. I will step down and you are back in charge, God Save the Queen." Cameron should say, "sorry those barons revolted and John had to sign the Magna Carta, that was so illegal. therefore, you are back on top"

Stop saying the law is the law, you know you are talking out of your *ATS EDIT". The truth is, the people hating on Kim Davis are just like her. Trying to use something to justify your hate.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline
Lol....."sry mum"

ROFL!!!!

That was funny man.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The law is the law, and America left the place with the law they didn't agree with.
Kim can resign if she doesn't agree with the law.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
There sure is an unusually high amount of "hate-swarm" posting going on with the whole Kim Davis topic.

And I think Obama and Cameron should be "apologizing" for many things.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think they should all step down and apologise to the people of the world for there part in the atrocitys they perpetrated or are involved with.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

America had to shooting the people she disagree with. Do you really want Davis to start shooting the gays, until they stop coming to her to get married. That's not very nice

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

I am a big Doctor Who fan. I think of Billie Piper every time I think of the word "Mum" and that's not a bad image to have running through your head.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It would be too easy; theres loads of treaties and other stuff in place now so the USA is its own proper land, we in blighty have recognised you rights etc so we have no holds on your sh*t

and personally i think it aint worth the effort for queenie to have to break off an afternoon tea to sort out such measures and given the way thing are going over there its probably better to stay well away until it get safe

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The law is the law but only when you agree with it, then its oppression.

Abortion,,,law of the land

Marijuana,,,oppression

Gay marriage,,,,law of the land

Ar15,,,, eeeeevvviilllll

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Seems to me the law is what ever is perceived to be politically correct at the time. Add the fact that our mass media networks and news organizations pretty much shape and sway public opinion to suit there own agenda and our laws are rather pliable.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Apologize.
I Would.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Well, the revolutionaries during the American Revolution were fighting to start a country free from the oppression of the reign of a monarchy. Similar reasoning behind the Magna Carta signing.

Davis, on the other hand, already has her freedoms and is choosing to practice that freedom in an illegal, discriminatory way that infringes on other peoples' rights--something that one can't do in her position in KY or in the United States.

The truth is, your analogy is terrible because your two examples of breaking the law were in the interest of the greater good of an entire country--Davis is choosing to break the law because of selfish reasoning.

Oh, and the fact that neither Obama, Cameron, nor the pointless Queen of England were alive when those events occurred plays into the stupidity of your comparison as well.

Should those who participated in the Underground Railroad have apologized and turned themselves in? No, because what they were doing was for the greater good and freedoms for others, not themselves. Kim Davis does not even come close to being on the level as the revolutionists or conductors in the underground railroad. But if those people were alive, I'd definitely say that you owe them an apology for implying that Davis is even remotely as great as those people were.

join