It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I entered a TIME PORTAL yesterday!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Now before i start i must say that what i experience was nothing more than terrifying and I'm SURE all of you have experienced it too without knowing about it!

Yesterday i went shopping with my wife in the city of Newcastle Upon Tyne. Upon arriving in the city my wife asked if we could go into a clothes and accessory shop to browse. I wont name the shop as i believe it would cause a surge of paranormal investigators to go there and i have no idea what would happen. lets just say the shop begins with a P and ends with a MARK. I hate going into this shop because of the crowds so i tend to just like every man i see in there following there wives or girlfriends around staring at my phone and surfing the interweb. something went wrong this time though. MY PHONE RAN OUT OF BATTERY!!! and i was forced to look up! i looked around. men like zombies sour faced following there wives or other halfs around. The woman on the other hand. there gaze seems happy...at peace... i found myself saying sorry to woman i had to go past and i get no response from them.... i try to get the attention of the men but its like they are transfixed to there phones. i turned a corner and all of a sudden 3 woman had stopped in their tracks from across the huge shop and where staring at me.... had i awoken from the time lapse that i wasnt suppose to??? when we eventually left the shop 2 hours had past!!!!!!! it felt like 15 minutes!!!!!!

i think we can all read this and ALL assume that this shop must use some sort of mind control machine...or hive mind to make the men stop complaining and arguing to leave.....but my phone (which i guess is what they transmit the radio waves from) BROKE! .....

thank you

and good night

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Lol

I don't know what this is or means but I like it.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SGTkilt

God help us all!
If that would've happened to me, I'd be forced to attack someone and commandeer their iPhone.
I would probably need to beat the password out of them, but I'd do it to protect my family. (online family)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SGTkilt

i think we can all read this and ALL assume that this shop must use some sort of mind control machine...

Yeah, there is that.

Or....

You fell asleep.

Was a white football near you at anytime while this happened?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I was in Newcastle last weekend. If you want a paranormal experience go into the shop called Fen**cks. It's like the bloody Tardis. Just a simple door on the outside but like 4 aircraft hangers piled on top of one another. Womens shopping nirvana. I saw signs for cafes but try and find one. They're all hidden in obscure corners or down hidden alleyways. Definitely not for men who don't want to follow their women around.

new topics

top topics

join