It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Look Nothing Like You Imagine

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
And, a few better looking photos...

Some would say a bit scary...or intense...but, I like how I look in it. Actually took it with my phone.

And...for the ladies...

My monkey suit...something work has seen me in...ONCE...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

They had a bunch of other ones, my friend and I decided that would illicit the most "WTF?" from other people at the gym. The pizza one just looked like I had sores (pepperoni) all over.

I think I might get this one next:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

You look like a slender version of the actor from LAW AND ORDER CRIMINAL INTENT. Detective Goran? I think he is now in Daredevil the tv series but even fatter.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: nullafides

You look like a slender version of the actor from LAW AND ORDER CRIMINAL INTENT. Detective Goran? I think he is now in Daredevil the tv series but even fatter.

Umm, holy sh%t....that is the FIRST time in my life I have EVER been called "slender" anything

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Am I the only teenager on ATS?

edit on 4-10-2015 by Tenebris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
It's a "Judgement Free Zone" they said...they give out free pizza once a month they said.

I'm not sure if I want to fight you more or am scared... I feel like there's some unspoken rule about not ever messing with a man in a pancake shirt...

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I forget I'm wearing it honestly...then I notice someone glaring at me and I remember.

The same company that made the pancake shirt came out with a new political one...Donald Trump:

I'm not sure, but I think those are the Mexican flag colors.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Ya pretty sure it is the red white and green lol. I have found a pretty good site with some crazy tees and tanks. I'll link it when I get home, don't know it off hand, have it bookmarked.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join