It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Look Nothing Like You Imagine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I did

Might as well let you guys see my mug

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I got tired of my annonimity a week or so ago and just updated my Avatar.
Well only just lads, the hats, glasses and beards play a mischief with biometric recognition software lol, neither of you have been particularly forthcoming, as I myself have not.
I'm only on ATS for the interesting discussion. I couldn't give a toss how someone looks here.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Biometric recognition can kiss my arse.

I used to be paranoid but these days I could not care less who knows what I say or think, my opinions are simply that.

I think you should get yourself a fake beard, deer stalker and pair of fake aviators and join the club mate.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Hahaha! Fair one, I do usually have a grade 1 'everything above neck' barber clipped look, only wt shaved for the first time in 4 years or so last week.
I admire your 'recognition' online thing, but with the big hat, beard, and sunglasses you guys haven't really shown yourselves lol.

...I ain't bitchin' or complaining, just saying. Biomet recognition you have still evaded, and sensibly so in my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Biometric recognition can kiss my arse.

I used to be paranoid but these days I could not care less who knows what I say or think, my opinions are simply that.

I think you should get yourself a fake beard, deer stalker and pair of fake aviators and join the club mate.

Ya, they already got all your stuff anyways, like a photo on ATS is going to matter

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You look kind of like Richard Dreyfuss as Hooper from Jaws. I can just picture him sending that selfie to Quint.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

This is how I look bar the sunglasses of course when it's not summer, then I tend to wear a deerstalker hat outside so in truth theres only ever about 15% of my face showing.

On the plus side if I ever need to bail I could cut my hair, shave, go out hatless and even mrsnonspecific would walk past me without realising.

Hidden in plain sight is not just a clever old saying.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Yep, a photo could have the potential to kill any chance of showing 'reasonable doubt' in a UK court.
Paranoid? That requires irrational fear, and I can rationalise all my concerns, so no, I do not see it as paranoia.
Loving the beards though, I may go a week or two, get my hat and wide sunglasses, then post similar.

...hat and shades are not indications of paranoia I hope lol

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Yep, a photo could have the potential to kill any chance of showing 'reasonable doubt' in a UK court.
Paranoid? That requires irrational fear, and I can rationalise all my concerns, so no, I do not see it as paranoia.
Loving the beards though, I may go a week or two, get my hat and wide sunglasses, then post similar.

LOL, it isnt paranoia if they are actually after you.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I would say not. I always wear a hat and sunglasses outside. Direct sunlight is a migraine trigger. Heck, I've even been known to wear sunglasses at some movies to dull the intensity of the special effects lighting and flashing.

In today's age of theatre shootings, I'm sure it endears me to the other moviegoers.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yep I'm with you, but distance between eyes/chin, distance of central point nose in relation to mouth, all that, you won't see me sharing that on ATS anytime soon.
I note you have not shared it yourself either so we are in the same camp it seems, your use of glasses/hat/beard, I say that was a good move.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I would say not. I always wear a hat and sunglasses outside. Direct sunlight is a migraine trigger. Heck, I've even been known to wear sunglasses at some movies to dull the intensity of the special effects lighting and flashing.

In today's age of theatre shootings, I'm sure it endears me to the other moviegoers.
I was referring to bio-metric information being revealed without the use of sunglasses/hat/beard, obviously.
Do you still say 'not' now I have had the opportunity to clarify my thoughts?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

OK, that's different, but the question is ... how many places are they watching? Not everywhere has the budget to start gathering that info just yet.

Oh, I'll show off my feet. As you can see, one is larger than the other because this pic was taken just after I sprained the hell out of my ankle this past winter.

But these aren't the feet of a 400 lb woman.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hahaha fair one! Your feet look nicer than mine...but that is probably deemed misogynistic these days saying something so outrageous! lol
I'm crashing

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

That's crazy paranoia, just a pic of your feet and no avatar?

Grain of sands is gone too, did I miss a meeting and get it wrong then?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well I could post the one my husband took of me stuffing my face with a taco at the butcher shop.

Truthfully, I don't tend to be very photogenic.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yep I'm with you, but distance between eyes/chin, distance of central point nose in relation to mouth, all that, you won't see me sharing that on ATS anytime soon.
I note you have not shared it yourself either so we are in the same camp it seems, your use of glasses/hat/beard, I say that was a good move.

I fear you may have over estimated me as to the facial recognition.

The beard is because I hate shaving and have a seret wish to be an Alaskan mountain man living on salmon and scaring off bears, the hat is because of the same reason and my hair is curlier than my beard and the shades, well because it was sunny and I was taking a rare selfie with a tablet and got sick of missing most of my head.

The fact that it keeps most of my annonisomity is nothing more than a happy accident

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Few of us are, that's why we are on ATS and not facebook or one of those other self serving ego thingys.

Hope your foot gets better.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Ketsuko you got toes like fingers
... they are long! 100% not the feet of a 400lb woman lol

Can you hear that? .... tons of foot fetish guys tripping over their keyboards LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: valiant

Ketsuko you got toes like fingers
... they are long! 100% not the feet of a 400lb woman lol

Can you hear that? .... tons of foot fetish guys tripping over their keyboards LOL

LOL

Wow, that would have been my last thoughts....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join