It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economy Crash / New World Government / Comet / September 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My prediction for market apocalypse is Sept. 16th - Sept. 28th. It won't happen all at once in one day, but even if this is shown to be true - I welcome it!

All the players seem to be tying up loose ends at the moment, the Fed's proposed increase may push this whole event into overdrive, we'll see soon enough.

Wars are a brewin', planners are a plannin', sheep are a herdin', what can I say, these are very interesting times which may shape our world forever.
Not being a gambler, I wouldn't bet on it though. . . not unless someone comes along(like Putin) and kicks over the poker table ending the games. That I would bet on, just in hope it would happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What would be your excuse when nothing at all happens as usual, OP?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

All praise savior Putin!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well I don't know about Jesus, or comets... But economics is something I've always been interested in. So...

Everyone who pays attention knows the CPI is manipulated, to show the lowest amount of inflation possible. Products are swapped out for cheaper versions, or removed from the listing etc... Anyways did anyone else notice the BIG difference in what was listed as the main source of measurement today (Friday) ?

Whole-Sale prices, were used as the named measurement today instead of the basket of consumer goods usually used ( and manipulated).. The announcement was something along the lines ( yes im paraphrasing cause I didn't stenograph it) Whole-Sales prices had barely increased, so inflation for this fiscal year was less than predicted.

I guess if you're buying crates of toilet-paper, inflation hasn't affected you... Now if they used, say the consumer staple of Milk...

I guess I'm trying to say, that forecasting the doom of the U.S. debt based economy is like saying " I predict Christmas will occur towards the end of December."

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
To keep it scientific, where is the correlation that all these events have a common root?
The first one the does not, makes the the whole thing kind of spooky, and spooky does not cut it.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Timely thread OP and welcome to ATS...

The Shemitah ends on Sunday, September 13 (29 Elul) and the Hebrew seven year cycle with the forgiveness of debts. Today two fascinating stories occurred->

Over 100 dead and close to 300 injured as a massive crane collapsed (crane owned by the binLaden Co.) during a storm at Mecca->
www.dailymail.co.uk...

And Israel is consumed by the worst sand storm in its modern existence (but clearing expected on the evening of September 13 at sundown-> www.timesofisrael.com...

I find these occurrences, on the Anniversary of 9/11, as the U.S. Senate votes to support Iran over Israel, having carnage at Mecca (at a site being built by the binLadens) as a near Biblical sand storm engulfs Israel (and will end at the beginning of Rosh Hashonnah) to be stunning in the least as the timing of the coincidences is mind boggling and at best, the hand of G-d seems present.

Throw in the fourth Blood Moon of the Tetrad and the coincidence becomes Prophetic.

But that's just my take....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join