It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Old Are You? The Answer Is Not What You Think It Is.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Absolutely, every star is alive and is the collective source output station for all souls that reside closest to it.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Absolutely, every star is alive and is the collective source output station for all souls that reside closest to it.

Nice....I must be a new soul I do not have your awareness on all things for you to speak so absolute.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

And I'm telling you that I already read it and I'm giving my opinion on the topic.

That is what forums are about, aren't they?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Many years ago, I had a very interesting dream or vision which seemed like a memory, because I could feel beingness and experience washing through me as these states.

I saw earth, but with one big continent. Later, I saw images of the Pangea theory, and recognized it as what I saw.
I suddenly remembered being part of an entity which was collective, like a hude cloud of consciousness, but not materialized. A string of experiences followed, as more and more intense experiences of separating into material forms happened... being things like bacteria, dinosaurs, mammalian animals!

It was joyous and exhilirating!

It may have been just a wild flight of imagination, though I did not consciously expect it, and don't consciously remember seeing the Pangea theory before - that doesn't mean I hadn't.

But that experience is one I repeatedly remember when such subjects come up as climate change, artificial intelligence, genetic manipulation, or other "end of humanity" scenarios.

What if it is just "the next experience?" When we'd explored being dinsosaurs to the limit of that forms capabilities, we moved on to another form. Maybe we have just gotten to the full extent of human experience - at least with the current form....maybe we're just going on the next upgrade?

I don't know. I don't have any beliefs on the subject. But it is a fun way to consider it.

Next "upgrade"? Forget it, THE CHARADE IS OVER.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

a reply to: subfab

You look green and far from 21, unless that is a very angry 21 on steroids

close enough... you get a hug.

*HUG*

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
That soul (YOUR OWN) determined it wanted to experience the very heavy 3D. Personally; never doing this dance again. Once is enough; I either correct this very bad plan or give it up to a brighter smarter entity (take my place). You are not of the idea of the Hamster Karmic Wheel so you have no reasoning for argument. NO WONDER you may be confused about future lives correcting past life misdeeds. That paradigm is changing; no more Karma stickiness sludge correcting is allowed as (entry points 'ALL DOORS' to a new human existence to correct your past bad karma in lives lived past) IS CLOSED FOR BUSINESS.

You forgot to APPLY RETROACTIVELY.

edit on 12-9-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Then when a star explodes, all its souls become toast?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

What do you mean?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

What do you mean?

I really MEAN IT.
edit on 12-9-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

What do you mean?

I really mean it.

LOL! What is "it"? What is the Charade, and who is playing it?
You seem to feel quite strongly about whatever it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You are a human soul. You do not have two souls. Besides that, explane this.....

If a soul lives "forever" why does it need a human body to live in it, what's the purpose?
If soul live forever, why am I not remembering that souls life since that soul have full control of me?

Believe what you want.
I am a human soul, and when I die my soul dies with me.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
its not the thinking of how long we think how old we are but the feeling that we have always bean hear or around in some form that we can not understand as for all the time we have bean around we are not able to conect the dots of the other moment of time spent bean somthing els but the time will come when we all will be able to understand everything so untill then houre moments of living will just be moments Then in time we can all move on and become something better i " HOPE "

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Is prof that many people that had after death experiences comes back with a new look on life, a renew intent and a purpose and while many still remain in their religious believes they rather perform good deeds themselves than relying of church to do that for them.

Another thing is that the people also comeback energized, feeling younger and often healed.

The soul is eternal so what you are is not the soul you want to be, you already are, is the humanity of the body what change.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The spirit/soul lives in the heart, not the brain. One can be brain dead and still be alive.

One can be a fly or a microbe and be alive too. Is a person with an artificial heart soulless? We decided we are special so we made ourselves special, but that specialness only resides within our own fragile awareness.

There are 7 levels of awareness/consciousness for beings constructed of matter. Fly or microbe is just above the first: tree/rock. A person transplanted with an artificial mechanical heart is in real trouble the soul cannot occupy that space; transplanted another freshly dead human heart not so much; but very confusing for the spirit that USED to inhabit it (territorial war ensues between current and past soul inhabitant).
edit on 12-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yosako
Not retroactive for me as I am not a believer of any Dogmatic Faith System.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I know exactly where you are coming from and I know exactly where you are going, what I do not know is how you are going to achieve it and at what pace.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Famouszor

You are entitled to your own belief. Congratulations on taking a stand. Maybe someday you will come to that fork in the road on your journey and find the one that leads you to a better understanding.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I know exactly where you are coming from and I know exactly where you are going

I don't think you do, since you placed emphasis on me looking at things from the human perspective that I "so desperately choose to follow".

That isn't where I am coming from.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

A person transplanted with an artificial mechanical heart is in real trouble the soul cannot occupy that space; transplanted another freshly dead human heart not so much; but very confusing for the spirit that USED to inhabit it (territorial war ensues between current and past soul inhabitant).

How do you know the soul is in the heart and it is not just a muscle doing what it was evolved to do? Also, are you saying it is just better to die than to prolong life with artificial means. You know we are entering an era where people will have many machines and test tube growth organs to prolong their lives.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join