It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Old Are You? The Answer Is Not What You Think It Is.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

It is not hard, if I feel it is worth the effort to write something then it is worth the effort to be patient and it actually only takes a few extra steps to go from my word pad to this format and for me to make a few little tweaks.

As for the Avatar, I grew weary of it and decided to take a break from having one.

I wanted to draw attention to my mini profile.
edit on 11-9-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

You succeeded.. Congrats. You are the best. And I am fading away...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
Well, I find your coloring and kind of writing very childish, but there are some important points, you discribe here.

I am not of any religion. Still I come from somewhere and think that you are right: We all come from the same source.

But what does it matter in the face of reality? Right now the refugee problem in Europe is discussed here a lot. Most threads start foolish and end foolish. People are against people. No matter how old they are or their souls maybe.

Your colorization also looks like those silly adverts. I hope, you don't ask me to buy your new book. I really don't want it.

If you can stop some of the madness... Please, start here at ATS, where people wanted to deny ignorance and do exact the opposite. Help people be people, dear OP, and give them some good karma.

Glad you could join the conversation and look beyond my creative endeavor to share your opinion. I will overlook your inability to spell and to formulate your paragraph properly.

The human construct is broken and this is evident every day, but it could be fixed if those that reside here decided to behave as spiritual beings of light and not evil minions of darkness.

The choice is an individual one. You do not give Karma, it is earned, but you have to accept love into your heart for the light to shine bright as a human, this is the only way to earn Positive Karma, the choices we make have consequences and right now the world as we know it is riding on Negative Karma.

For there to be a change there will have to be a major awakening, there are those of us spiritual beings doing our part, but it is not up to us, it is up to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

How old would You be if You didn't know how old You were?

namaste

Very provocative response and one that I am hard pressed to answer, hmmmmmmmmm.......would you like the funny reply or the serious one?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Don't goooooooooo...........damn to late!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How old? Hmmm....not sure.

The only thing I'm sure of is - The more I learn, the less I know.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon
Contrary to the above poster, I find your submission not childish. Stating an idea clearly without trying to impress, impresses me.

Somewhere in my other post, I referred to an event of being taken out of body and shown my energy body or soul. Damned if I can describe it in depth, other than as to shape and getting this feeling of love and an eternal countenance, yet it having a deep sense of humor. The beings with me did say a simple thing. "it is a sacred thing".

Humor is a wonderful aspect to any soul being, it helps to deflect the negative energy that resists the love. Sacred? That is a religious term (of religion: relating to or used in religious worship) isn't it? I do not know if I would call my spiritual being sacred because I do not think it has anything to do with religion.

For want of a better word I would use ethereal.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Surely the character exist for we are here playing the part of a human, but the lessons we need to learn are often misunderstood.

When there is an obstacle to overcome, many characters ask why me instead of trying to accept the lesson presented by the choices we made.

We see failure when there is success, we see success when there is failure.

Free will choices of our own doing as humans impact us spiritually, the free will choices of others impact us as well.

Some of those choices inflicted on us may not be asked for, but it is up to each individual to decide how that impact affects us.

The Karmic bank is only for our deposits though and that is what is in our control, not what others do to us.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Time is a creation of our own consciousness, the one consciousness. The intention of our/ the one consciousness is focused into a creation. The waves of potential form into form as the result of the focus of intention. How old am I / we? All I can say is that I/we, were here from the beginning and will always be here. There is no end. The channel just changes. OR. There will be other things, far beyond our present understanding. If you can let all that really soak in, you can't help but smile. PEACE.

I will humbly disagree with the creation of time theory in your post, time is not a creation of our consciousness, the concept of time is a man made construct, the one consciousness you speak of, the collective, does not require time to exist.

Past, Present and Future are all 3rd dimensional concepts. The dimension our spiritual being originates from does not have a Past, Present or Future, it just IS.

And yet "the collective" is man, immersed in this game of experience. The collective is one and yet is many pieces. Each a point of consciousness and yet the ALL ONE consciousness.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
How old? Hmmm....not sure.

The only thing I'm sure of is - The more I learn, the less I know.

Or the less you learn, the more you know!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Time is a creation of our own consciousness, the one consciousness. The intention of our/ the one consciousness is focused into a creation. The waves of potential form into form as the result of the focus of intention. How old am I / we? All I can say is that I/we, were here from the beginning and will always be here. There is no end. The channel just changes. OR. There will be other things, far beyond our present understanding. If you can let all that really soak in, you can't help but smile. PEACE.

I will humbly disagree with the creation of time theory in your post, time is not a creation of our consciousness, the concept of time is a man made construct, the one consciousness you speak of, the collective, does not require time to exist.

Past, Present and Future are all 3rd dimensional concepts. The dimension our spiritual being originates from does not have a Past, Present or Future, it just IS.

And yet "the collective" is man, immersed in this game of experience. The collective is one and yet is many pieces. Each a point of consciousness and yet the ALL ONE consciousness.

The collective consciousness is not man, it is the spiritual energy of all beings, man is a detriment to the collective which is why it is in pieces in this human dimension.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

@How Old Are You?
As old as a newborn neutron STAR...

The thread premise makes sense when considering the age starting from CREATION. Meaning if the humanoid body - environment suit (fit for this planet) - vessel is only part of the actual Human essence then how old are the souls, if incarnated - reincarnated - or mind wiped and reborn actually. Which can then take the conscious minds into the thought of where is the human soul native too?

Apply same theory to what some would call ET (who are also CREATOR Creations) and their Internal energies...

Somewhat the Ascensional processes of the Eternal Created who from time to time may find themselves manifested into more dense body forms, as they ASCEND up or ASCEND down...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm this many ...

*holds up fingers*

I honestly don't know. I do know you are only as old as you allow yourself to be.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The collective consciousness is not man, it is the spiritual energy of all beings, man is a detriment to the collective which is why it is in pieces in this human dimension.

The spiritual energy of all beings is the spiritual energy of many separate beings and the ONE at the same. All is truly ONE. Therefore it is illogical that this is not that and that is not this.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I do not show contempt for this life.

Contempt might be to harsh of a word but you do speak of it negatively.

Those that fail to understand what it is I have been saying are the ones with contempt.

There is a difference between not understanding and not agreeing.

Whatever life is to anyone is for them to decide with the choices they make and those choices will impact the evolutionary process of their soul.

Evolutionary process of their soul? That is where I think you and many others are wrong.

Life as part of an evolutionary process of the soul is looking at things from the human point of view.
edit on 11-9-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The matter from which I am built was forged in the Big Bang, formed and reformed in the stars, traversed interstellar spaces, rained gently down upon the Earth and taken up through various living creatures until it finally reached its current expression in my person.

My spirit was written into the quantum structure of the universe out beyond time past and continuing into an infinite future. In that regard, I am atemporal and ageless.

My soul was begun before my mothers womb, burst into this world and continues to change, learn and adapt.

I am not the god, but am a dream in the mind of God. Part of a story that goes beyond my comprehension and touches all things in all universes at all times.

So, I live in wonder! As we all do if we will allow it.

edit on 11/9/2015 by chr0naut because: Sorry, just got a bit poetic!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Only words can be used to express what I know as a soul for a human to conceptualize. The evolutionary process I speak of is not human. It is based on the concept of Karma. You as a human understand evolution on a different scale. That is still part of the soul experience and either an evolution continues forward or a dissolution occurs and you retreat backwards.

Apparently you are confused by what I wrote in the original OP.

Your perception is based on your own perspective and anything I say about this matter is subjective to outsiders looking in, but for me my objective is to offer a different perspective to alter your perception with circumspection and direction from a purely spiritual construct rather than the human one you so desperately choose to follow.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

One more beer buddy and you might make some sense

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Nothing gets wiped, some things get distorted from being disillusioned in a specific environment, culture or religion, but the record keeping of a soul stays intact from carnation to carnation.

Every soul is still the same age, just different levels of luminosity and vibratory frequencies. Dimmed or brightened by Karmic choices.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Only words can be used to express what I know as a soul for a human to conceptualize.

Doesn't mean that what you "know" is correct.

The evolutionary process I speak of is not human. It is based on the concept of Karma.

You seemed to be implying in the other thread that the survival of the human race somehow depended on this soul evolution. You are the one that seems to be mixing things up.

Apparently you are confused by what I wrote in the original OP.

I'm not confused, I disagree.

Your perception is based on your own perspective and anything I say about this matter is subjective to outsiders looking in, but for me my objective is to offer a different perspective to alter your perception with circumspection and direction from a purely spiritual construct rather than the human one you so desperately choose to follow.

You have no idea where I'm coming from.

I like to stick to the logical side of things when talking about these topics because, a contradiction is a contradiction within the context that you are speaking, regardless of what my perspective may be.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join