It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN's Angels & Demons Logo, LHC Scientists perform Idol Worship & Dance of Destruction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
if it were just a show of thanks to India for the Shiva statue (why donate a religious idol to a scientific cause, though?) it would be one thing

Simple answer:

The statue is a gift from India, celebrating CERN's long association with India which started in the 1960's and continues strongly today. In the Hindu religion, this form of the dancing Lord Shiva is known as the Nataraj and symbolises Shakti, or life force. As a plaque alongside the statue explains, the belief is that Lord Shiva danced the Universe into existence, motivates it, and will eventually extinguish it. Carl Sagan drew the metaphor between the cosmic dance of the Nataraj and the modern study of the 'cosmic dance' of subatomic particles.

Straight from the CERN website.

but to also showcase 'Angels and Demons' Vatican/Illuminati/Dark Matter Holocaust novel/movie on its homepage transposing the AD logo which references both science and religion is very arrogant of such a huge scientific experiment group (the largest science machine ever built, no?) and in my opinion, all in bluntly sacrilegious and invokrd negative energy/vibes rather than tread carefully around the public's various differing religious beliefs and gkobal safety concerns.

Angels and Demons is fiction... FICTION... what has it got to do with CERN???

oh and then there's the CERN logo itself.. why that blatant choice of imagery?

I was baffled at your reaction to their logo, as I don't see anything malicious in it, until I went online and realize many believe the logo to be 666, the number of the beast.... is that what you see? I personally believe the 666 / antichrist to be fiction too and it must be as CERN had years to destroy us, and they are yet to do so.
edit on 12-9-2015 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I am starting to believe that belief in religion is a mental illness. It seems to create paranoia of the outside world and reality.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
What a lot of nonsense you post. It was NOT a so called "Dance of Destruction", it actually was "Symmetry"!

www.cnet.com...

Symmetry is a dance-opera film, in which Cern scientist Lukas is thrown off balance, while working on the theory of everything and the smallest particle. Through Claron’s singing he rediscovers love, in an endless landscape. She takes him back to the moment before the big bang, when time didn’t exist; a love with no end..

www.symmetrymovie.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I am starting to believe that non-belief in the spiritual (extra dimensional) is a mental dysfunction stemming from that part of the personality not growing out of childhood. Children believe that if they close their eyes and don't see it then it isn't there and cant harm them.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma
a reply to: Sovan

Nothing will change the OP's mind. He/she is willfully ignorant.

When none of this BS happens, he'll move onto some other outlandish theory.

This judgemental and pushy response to someone's personal belief is rather uncalled for.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

oh and then there's the CERN logo itself.. why that blatant choice of imagery?

Because of the blatant looking like it?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

^and yes omg why is the official CERN website flaunting 'angels & demons' religious symbolatry galore?

Flaunting? Galore?

Home About CERN FAQ Video Antimatter  Angels and Demons movie poster In Ron Howard's Angels & Demons Tom Hanks plays Harvard academic Robert Langdon, who discovers evidence of the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood called the Illuminati - the most powerful underground organization in history. When Langdon finds evidence that the Illuminati have stolen antimatter from a secret laboratory at CERN, which they plan to use as a devastating weapon to destroy the Vatican, he and CERN scientist Vittoria Vetra begin a race against time to recover the antimatter and prevent catastrophe. But what is antimatter? Is is real? Is it dangerous? What is CERN?

angelsanddemons.web.cern.ch...

Seems like they are using a popular movie to spark interest for their project, and at the same time explain what they are really doing.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

And one of the biggest scientific breakthroughs of our time needing Hollywood to plug it, is just weird... To me personally.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBatch

And one of the biggest scientific breakthroughs of our time needing Hollywood to plug it, is just weird... To me personally.

Do you think this is due to CERN or due the level of interest in science among the public?

And I am not saying they used Holllywood to plug their projects in the sense that they were included in the moviescript for this purpose.

They were just part of the fictional story and decided to use it for pr.
edit on 12-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Oh no I get what you're saying and I suppose for "educational" purposes in the modern world with today's youngsters, they thought it may have been a good idea to connect the two.

I just personally feel there's something a little off about the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
biggest & highly controversial quantum energy experiment in the world decides to masquerade with Destroyer (of Worlds?) Deity and endorse Vatican/Illuminati Conspiracy for 'PR' (plus the shutdown/back online MSM drama) = sign of the times indeed.

their plan - and track record to date already - is to increase the power only incrementally (ie, double not exponentially) with each run indefinitely, all the while arguing its not enough energy to create a 'significant' black hole - until it does!

nukes will likely be employed at some point to halt a LHC incident.. which will trigger a domino effect/chain reaction across the globe so even if we aren't consumed by a black hole, civilization would eventually be obliterated by global nuclear meltdown employed to neutralize exactly what arrogant CERN leadership aspires to give Birth to: a 'big bang' by creating a black hole that consumes our world to 'Create' another (NWO/Elite 'order out of chaos'' by-any-means mantra)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

so much for the dust to dust theory

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

they might be thinkingabout the tortured souls whose prison sentance /term is ending soon

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
May the Dark One rulle again!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Dance of Destruction

Dervish of Technophobia.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

sure takes WHIRLING to a whole other (wormhole?) level!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You know its going to be so much fun watching daemons (giants) gating through all portals (monolith stone circles) worldwide during October f@rting on all denialists. i will be shouting, 'hey, zombie, do not worry, its only swamp gas; hahaha'.

Then the stupid zombie gets eaten by the giant. Munch Munch, Yum.

Then November will make this world with constant wars, look like paradise. Awesome. People will be wishing they could turn back time by the end of this year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join