It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mason Proof

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
The bodies of ten children were recently discovered burried under Ben Franklins house.
The masoms hold Lucifer as a bearer of light
There will never be "proof" of the misdeed done by the Highest ranking masons.
They are experts at ridding the proof and hiding.
They have been perfecting it for centuries.
I do find it strange that all these coincidences piled one on another do not concern the mundane members of the Craft
Pike says misleading the masses is one of the methods to be emploted by the higher rated masons.
I can't imagin any thoughtful person looking at all the circumstances and all the coincidences not coming to the conclusion that something is very amiss with this gang.
The rebal flag waving sycophants dotting the mason landscape are a reminder that masons have supported the KKK and other terrorist through the ages. Discord is the realm they desire- there is no good will but to other masons and the running dogs they have gathered

Ben Franklin briefly rented a home in England from an anatomy professor who also used that same home as a school.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Initial estimates are that the bones are about 200 years old and were buried at the time Franklin was living in the house, which was his home from 1757 to 1762, and from 1764 to 1775

Thats some kinda brief

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

Ben Franklin briefly rented a home in England from an anatomy professor who also used that same home as a school.

That is correct; we were just discussing the same thing a few weeks ago. It's a shame that Gleamer hasn't learned how to use the search function here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We've also (more than once) discussed Pike's non-existent relationship to the Ku Klux Klan. The fact remains that he was never associated with the KKK, and never would be. For one thing, the KKK admits only fundamentalist Christians, and Pike opposed sectarianism.

Another thing is that Nathan Bedford Forrest disbanded the Klan after its rank and file began to get involved in terrorism, while only the rogue element in the organization continued to operate. All of the Klan's original leaders resigned from it, and denounced it.

Lastly, Pike was raised in a racist society, and his earlier writings show that he, like everyone else at the time, had at least some measure of racism. What people like Gleamer ignore was that Pike corrected his errors when he became more mature, and Masonry can be credited for this. It was Masonry that opened Pike's eyes to the Brotherhood of Man.

It is therefore completely dishonest to label Pike a racist. I could likewise accuse Gleamer of being a bed-wetter, because he wet his bed when he was 2.

We also know that it was Pike who introduced a bill to the Confederate Congress that would make slavery illegal over a period of 10 years, and that would make slave trading immediately illegal. It was also Pike who published his "Letters To The Northern States", wherein he lists his opposition not only to southern slavery, but also to the industrial slavery of 19th century capitalism that was existent in the north, and which was just as wrong as slavery.

It was also Pike who was the first white Mason to recognize the legitimacy of African-American Prince Hall Masonry. And it was Pike who formed a close friendship with Bro. Thornton A. Jackson, the black Grand Commander of the Prince Hall Supreme Council. And it was Pike who presented Thornton a copy of his revised Scottish Rite rituals.

Anti-Masons can keep whining about Pike all they want, but the simple facts easily refute them.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
God damnit, how that hell was that original post proof of a masonic conspiracy? It was utter garbage, it was pointless. How many times has this sort of thing happened, someone makes a post saying they have 'proof' of a masonic conspiracy, or a reptiloid conspiracy, or alien intervention, or anything, and then what they post is so far from 'proof' as to make the situation laughable, if it weren't so god damned annoying.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have often wondered what it would be to be a mason.

You can find countless pages on line stating that Masons are satanic etc. however from what I understand this fraternity predates the modern church - so for them to be satanic therefore is unfair and not accurate - the term satanic I would think is only in contrast to our generic belief in God = Good and Devil = Evil - could it not be possible that there is a greater being however, they are one and the same? If you die a dishonest man could you not risk the wrath of a supreme being?

Like with all forms of human society you have good and bad elements. I know as an observer the good work done by masons in the community and all I have ever heard is rumours and biased opinions of others who think they no what is going on. As with all walks of life, people�s motives for their actions are unclear, just because you fear the unknown is no reason to cast aspersions.

The requisition of knowledge, understanding and the desire to develop ones self is an admirable vocation and should be encouraged.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
God damnit, how that hell was that original post proof of a masonic conspiracy? It was utter garbage, it was pointless. How many times has this sort of thing happened, someone makes a post saying they have 'proof' of a masonic conspiracy, or a reptiloid conspiracy, or alien intervention, or anything, and then what they post is so far from 'proof' as to make the situation laughable, if it weren't so god damned annoying.

I'm just curious to know how these people believe that Freemasonry has affected their own lives, to the point that they feel the need to accuse it of evil and conspiracy. I came across this forum a few weeks ago and have read most posts regarding Freemasonry and Anti-Masonry... I just need to post and ask for a direct example of how their lives have been negatively impacted by Freemasonry and the supposed "conspiracy".

[edit on 2-1-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Oh Boy! The BOOGIEMAN sure is Scary! Oh my Delicate & Fragile Mind! All of this Symbolitry! I can't take it any more - I better get out of the Kitchen!

Will the Masonry Slanderers PLEASE just give up! You have been hopelessly OUTMATCHED!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Undeniable proof that these secret fraternities go back as far as the beginning of civilization

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If you read Proof 1
You will find masons very much in step with each other.
Men only response -Its a fraternity
Why are Mason symbols implanted in so many facets of our lives?
The Grand Mason Lodge being 13 blocks N of the White House is a coincidence.

Geometry is a paramount concern of Masons.
I am not at all privy to the teachings of geometry, numbers,
and symbols that a Higher level mason might acquire.
I do however have an interest in geometry .

This interest was spurred when I found that the fuel rods inserted into nuclear power plants are place according to geometrical placement.
That nuclear energy was dependent on geometry fascinated me.
The Masons call it Sacred Geometry.

Many major sites through out the world are laid out in similar fashion
that is they are geometrically/structured to some formula
that is important to Masons

It is a most powerful group
The members are dedicated to the mason way of life.
Few attain the higher degres of masonry,
the ones doing so are misled according to the
Grand Masters instructions.
Masons and their companions who
they deny being companions with are all interrelated.

The Masons started the KKK - They now deny this
and say they are opposed .
The Masons gave the Illuminati the means to "disappear"
and now deny it's exists.

The Mason are in the forefront of major religions
The religions they are in cahoots with are the richest in the world.
The teachings of these religions hold merit with many
people in the world

The Masons who teach helping each other
(that is fellow masons) - deny that Masons help each other.

The Masons -who hold geometry sacred, say that the placement of
significant structure and roadways is Coincidental.

It is no wonder that Orwell was puzzled at the
existence of "The Brotherhood".
Everything they say in Mason speak
"1984"

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I just need to post and ask for a direct example of how their lives have been negatively impacted by Freemasonry and the supposed "conspiracy".

Well, there was the incident with MrNECROS' toilet...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why do you bother you have nothing to say
do us all a favor and stop putting your ignorance on display

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Why do you bother you have nothing to say
do us all a favor and stop putting your ignorance on display

Hey man, that rhymes, can I play?
In a most poetic way I will say,
Look at the lies you've posted today,
Spreading ignorance must just be your way!

Wow! This is fun!

Oh and BTW - Axeman: Not a Mason. Yet. But I am honored that you think that I am, I take it as a compliment.

[edit on 1/2/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Amazing how something so innnocent and I dare say unrelated to masonry can be defiled.
To use the placement of rods in a nuclear power plant to try and enforce your agrument against masonry is a very lengthy stretch.

Geometry plays an important role in everyday life...everything has shape...thus everything has geometry....and by your logic means everything is masonic.....as you even alluded to in your post "Why are Mason symbols implanted in so many facets of our lives? "

Let's take a prime example...The Pyramid....are you going to tell me that because the ancient Egyptians built pyramids instead of randomly shaped objects they were all masonic? Not because it essentially the strongest free-standing structure?

And you are correct in stating that masons hold geometry in high regard...Operative masons (the ones that build things) better hold geometry in high regard...how else would they be able to make sure a building is square? plumb? Square?!? there's that masonic symbolism again...

I've been "lurking" on this site for some time now...and find it very educational and at times funny...with that I finish my very first post

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Golfie!

I too find it strange that some people must find conspiracy and evil intent wherever they look. I think it is an introspective issue for these guys, and I fear there is nothing any of our words will do to change anything for them.

Sometimes it makes for good humor though.

[edit on 1/2/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The Grand Mason Lodge being 13 blocks N of the White House is a coincidence.

Are you talking about the House of the Temple? It's not a "Grand Mason Lodge". And what is the relevance of being near the White House? There's a Jimmy's Cafe near the White House too, is it involved in your conspiracy also?

Geometry is a paramount concern of Masons.

Really? Gee whiz, I'm glad you let us Masons in on that.

This interest was spurred when I found that the fuel rods inserted into nuclear power plants are place according to geometrical placement.
That nuclear energy was dependent on geometry fascinated me.
The Masons call it Sacred Geometry.

No. "Sacred Geometry" is the Science of Pythagoras and the later Socratics, who applied mathematical knowledge to spiritual concepts. It has nothing to do with fuel rods.

It is a most powerful group

Well, in that case: You're fired!

Few attain the higher degres of masonry,

No. In reality, most "attain" the "higher degrees". Out of 4 million Masons in the US, over half hold at least the 32� in the Scottish Rite. The other half could have those degrees if they wanted them, simply by applying for them.

The Masons started the KKK - They now deny this
and say they are opposed .

You're beginning to sound pathetic. It is a matter of record that Nathan Bedford Forrest founded the KKK. The fact that you claim differently does not change history. And no matter how much you'd really like to re-write history, you won't succeed.

[edit on 2-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The roots of freemasons goes back beyon the building of the pyrmids
Yes Masons aided (more likely oversaw) the building of the pyramids

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Me thinks it's safe to say that without geometry,

the finest examples of ancient architecture would not still be standing there today
for all of us to marvel.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree
Me thinks it's safe to say that without geometry,

the finest examples of ancient architecture would not still be standing there today
for all of us to marvel.

Well not just ancient architecture. Modern buildings require the use of geometry as well.
So without geometry, poor old Gleamer would be living rough as nobody would have been able to build his house. This might not have actually been a bad thing, as he would therefore have no PC to spread his ignorance around with. Another interesting point is that even if he did have a PC he would have nowhere to put the plug (with it's geometrical pins) to power it. No geometry = no Gleamer on ATS.

Which leads me onto the thought that geometry is indirectly responsible for lies and deceit. Arrrghhhh. Get it away fom me!!!! It's evil!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The roots of freemasons goes back beyon the building of the pyrmids

Really? I was under the impression that Freemasonry was formed from the conglomeration of stonemasons' guilds in 16th century Europe. Hmm...

Yes Masons aided (more likely oversaw) the building of the pyramids

History is not my strongest subject, but I do believe the pyramids were built well before the 16th century. Nonetheless, I'm certain you can back up this statement with some proof, right? I mean, you're batting 1000 in the proof department.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Gleamer please tell me you realize the pyramids, which i believe you are refering to the Giza pyramids, were build at around 2600-2400 B.C. which is about 4000 years before organized freemasonry started in the early 1700s A.D.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by 99CentsStore]

<< 1    3  4 >>

join