It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comprehensive analysis of the Ulysses Crater - SOL 3793 Opportunity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
NOTE: The analysis is only one image of the 3793. And i hope you save the images and look very careful all of them.

qt.exploratorium.edu...
areo.info...
pancam.astro.cornell.edu...

I know that picture is old, but I couldn't find an analysis of how it should be. There are 3 areas to examine, and, after reviewing them all in detail, I can't believe that no one has noticed them with the care they deserve.

Area 1:

In the first zone we can see a person with an oxygen mask, a tool in his hand that looks over the side of the rock, an axe is also seen on the side. The person what stands out is his hair.

In the front of the rock it can be seen as a kind of alien, animal, a living thing or or whatever you want to call.

Tool:

Human:

As I said before, what most stands out is the hair, the oxygen mask is also seen clearly. It seems to have a bandage that covers part of the head and face.

Axe and Alien:

I'm not very good with photoshop, but each time improved the photo to see better, it looked more clearly that "thing" in the front of the rock, his mouth, his arm, his tail, everything is appreciated increasingly.

The ax lying beside more the tool of the person, do indicate that he was trying to repair or build something.

Area 2:

Hair all over the body, a big nose, big, hands or feet appreciable, and bossa with a handle at his side.

This, call it monkey, by the position of his nose seems it is looking up, but I do not quite understand is the position of his hands or feet.

Area 3:

A cobra, and little more than explain.

An that's it all, I know most will say that everything is pareidolia, rocks or things like that, but first, I encourage you to download all the images and examine yourselves.

English isn't my first language, sorry for the mistakes.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Rocks, lots of rocks.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I want to believe but I just don't see it

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think that they may be pieces of ruins. One of them looks like a piece of a crustation type creature that we've seen in other photos. Keep looking stuff is out there just some of it is a little hard to find. Remember it's probably not going to resemble earthly stuff very much.

a reply to: Clonevandal

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Seriously?... No offense, but you REALLY need to find something better to do with your time. Why in the world do you people stare at rocks and try to convince other people that they're anything but rocks? Seems like a complete waist of time and energy. Can't tell if you're trolling or if you actually believe any of this.
edit on 9 11 2015 by EequalsMC2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I looked over every pics, quite a few times.

Honestly. I see rocks... Alot of rocks.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

"Cobra"

"Bandages"

"Oxygen Mask"

I'm sorry, but even with the edited pictures and items circled/labeled I do not recognize any of these.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Here is a picture take four days earlier (Sol 3789), and the same object that you said was person with hair, oxygen mask, and a tool can be seen in the exact same place as in your Sol 3793 picture:

mars.nasa.gov...

Here's an image taken 5 days later than the picture in the OP (Sol 3798). Still there:

mars.nasa.gov...

edit on 9/11/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thank You!

So could be the be there are dead, this have more sense, i couldn't figure the arms, foots, of the monkey, because there was cut it off, and thats was looking up.

And the human was beheaded and was rock impaled with the tool that looks out on one side.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Clonevandal
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thank You!

So could be the be there are dead, this have more sense, i couldn't figure the arms, foots, of the monkey, because there was cut it off, and thats was looking up.

And the human was beheaded and was rock impaled with the tool that looks out on one side.

Ok, definitely trolling...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Here is a picture take four days earlier (Sol 3789), and the same object that you said was person with hair, oxygen mask, and a tool can be seen in the exact same place as in your Sol 3793 picture:

mars.nasa.gov...

Here's an image taken 5 days later than the picture in the OP (Sol 3798). Still there:

mars.nasa.gov...

Ok, after viewing this pic, it's clearly a Tusken Raider from Tatooine.

new topics

top topics

join