It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seahawks to win superbowl 50!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

They got Frank the Tank, they are my AFC team for sure this year.
It is their year to shine, if that D gets strong and stays strong they are a contender.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShakeNBake
Superbowl 50 : Dallas vs Indianapolis . GO COWBOYS !

I think you're half right.

I do predict the Cowboys will not lose Super Bowl 50.

Because they won't be in it.

Super Bowl 50: Packers vs Colts

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have a VERY strong feeling that my Dolphins just might possibly, maybe, break .500, perhaps

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Honestly, I like to see how teams actually come out and start to play before I start thinking about who looks good and who doesn't. Until then, it's all so much speculation.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

i saw a highlight of the kid giving a shoulder block to a charger defender.

www.youtube.com...

i'm not a 49er fan but that was darn impressive. i want to see him up against the seattle defense. i bet there will be a fight.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: subfab

If the o line can hold up they have a good chance. Missing Kam and earl still not a 100% though really does hurt. I say he isn't 100% because he is wearing a very restrictive piece of equipment for his shoulder that prevents him from high pointing the ball.

seattle lives by the defense. if the defense fails the offense will have to step up. i'm not sure if wilson can put up enough points to do it. he is near perfect for not turning the ball over. but the receivers will need to create distance between themselves and the defense. having jimmy graham and marshawn lynch should helo. the new kid chris mathews has potential to be a stand out at wide out.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Chiefs look pretty good.

But, they'll lose in the first round of the playoffs like every dang year I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ShakeNBake

dallas is a great team in regular season. post season? it's a different story. i agree the game will be a good one regardless of team records at kick off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join