It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC World Premiere. Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose the Myths of 9/11

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Please post your question. If you are going to make a claim, I expect you to back it up with scientific evidence. Using references from conspiracy websites that are well-known for spewing disinformation just doesn't cut it.

You didn't see it when you qouted it?

So who are the people that want to discredit the Truth Movement? And why would they want to do that?

You didn't answer it.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

who are the people that want to discredit the Truth Movement?

Those who want to expose the Truth Movement for what it truly is; a movement the spews disinformation and lies on a regular basis.

You need to take a closer look at Gordon Duff, who has admitted to the spreading of disinformation, the same disinformation that truthers have used against me in debates.

Eddy Current was another person who hoaxed the video of WTC7 and amazingly, truthers used that same hoaxed video against me as well even after I had referenced that hoaxed video as proof that truthers were posting hoaxed videos. Simply amazing!!! What better way to discredit truthers than to let them do it for me.

I have exposed the Truth Movement for what it is, and I will continue to do so. I have also exposed disinformation that has been spread by "Loose Change" Alex Jones, Steven Jones, Richard Gage, "Pilots For 9/11 Truth" and other truthers who continue to post false and misleading information.

I also find myself providing history lessons to those who claim that the CIA supported Osama bin Laden and his group during the Afghan War involving the Soviet Union. Had they taken a closer look, they would have found that the CIA did not support bin Laden's group, which was known as the Afgan Arabs, a group of foreigners that were hostile to the United States. In other words, the CIA supported the Afghan Mujahideen, not the hostile Afghan Arabs.

edit on 18-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: gladtobehere

The problem with the conspiracy theories, suggesting explosions, have totally ignored the exothermic reaction caused by tons of aircraft aluminium, being heated in oven like conditions by the fire, and then the buildings sprinklers igniting the whole lot as it flowed down the floors to where the sprinklers were working. Some shots show the metal poring out of the building, in yellow glowing plumes which must be around a thousand degrees. Yes their were explosions, the same as the ones in various aluminium plants around the world when water has got into the melt. If a conspiracy was the cause, it wouldn't have used a hit and miss explosive as would be the case with the exothermic cause.

What exothermic reaction are you talking about? What igniting? The problem with water and molten metals is that when water gets encapsulated by molten metal there is a superexpansion into steam. This pressure causes an "explosion". This has nothing to do with exothermic reactions.

It is actually due to an endothermic reaction.

edit on 18-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What exothermic reaction are you talking about? What igniting? The problem with water and molten metals is that when water gets encapsulated by molten metal there is a superexpansion into steam. This pressure causes an "explosion". This has nothing to do with exothermic reactions.

Just to let you know, a pile of rusty iron and steel can generate temperatures high enough to start fires.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

There is a burning desire to know something that is inside knowledge, to join the exclusive club, to gain acceptance from the fellow travelers, and to be important.

In 14 years of research of 911, and talking with many people, I have never met anyone that wants to be in an "exclusive club" to be "important." This is a fallacy! This is a sign of an angry person lashing out against people asking questions and not buying into the OS conspiracies.

They defend indefensible theories, have "feelings" that "something wasn't right," believe in doctored videos, and have knee-jerk responses to argument and deny reality by claiming that the OS is a lie, and that everyone who says that there is no evidence for anything but the OS, is a liar.

I disagree completely with your distorted views to what you believe a Truther is. Fact is, there been plenty of evidence that proves many parts of the OS is a flat out "lie".

"They defend indefensible theories" like the OS believers who support debunked pseudo science ( NIST Report ) office fires melting steel in an hour bringing down the WTC.

The hangers-on claim that the "movement is growing" when the vast majority of people have moved on and are ignoring them.

I agree some people have moved on, however there are many people who have not as new information comes to surface that continues to punch more holes in the OS after 14 years.

I can only hope that they can come up with more realistic conspiracies and put Gage out to pasture.

Yes it is a fact that Richard Gage is the enemy against the dying OS movement.

Physically, the planes explain everything and there is no evidence for anything else, as much as some people want there to be.

No the planes do not explain everything, when we were not given any credible evidence that could support the OS.
Fact is the plane crashes were not investigated at the crime scene, all evidence were removed and destroyed.

They should start looking at the conspiracy of silence amongst the incompetent Bush appointees

We have and it speaks volumes.

I responded to your post because I disagree with your comments you made against people who don't buy into the OS conspiracy theories.

The fact is the OS of 911 is a conspiracy theory.

I agree there are some truths to the OS, however not everything is true.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: Nova937

"I'd agree that this video is fake regardless of where the building is situated."

Why do these series of videos debunk your claim?

I have seen all these. They still look fake almost like a Hologram.

If they were real how do you explain the witnesses that saw them land at an air-force base. How would you explain this article? Or are they all lying!

Airline Whistleblower solves 9/11

OS Truthers accuse people searching for the truth all the time. But why would people searching for the truth gain by lying? Nothing! What would advocates of the Official Story have to gain?

Keeping the lie going! And the justification for the Government's illegal invasions and Wars!

But this is what you get with videos when they are so close to the truth

We’ve seen this situation before…such as on September 8th, 2013, when the RT documentary 9/11 and Operation Gladio started to go viral and suddenly disappeared from search engines – as emails containing its url began falling into a big black hole in cyberspace.

Yep that's what happened!

So what’s all the excitement about? Why would the people whose job is to “disable the purveyors of conspiracy theories” try to limit sales of a potboiler novel by a former stewardess?

Oh yeah! Why? If it's not true then why raise suspicion by deleting the information? Because obviously it is true!

This thread in effect falls in line with the other thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

9/11 threads are all the same really. All discussing the same Official explanation of the False Flag!

The failure of any of the 9/11 planes to squawk the “we are hijacked” message is absolute, conclusive proof that the official story of hijackings by Arabs armed with box cutters is false.

edit on 18-9-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think you need to take a break because you are really just throwing around random talking points here.

What does that have to do with the conversation that was going on?

edit on 18-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: pteridine

I disagree completely with your distorted views to what you believe a Truther is. Fact is, there been plenty of evidence that proves many parts of the OS is a flat out "lie".

"They defend indefensible theories" like the OS believers who support debunked pseudo science ( NIST Report ) office fires melting steel in an hour bringing down the WTC.

The office fires were not claimed to melt steel; the heat weakened steel which then failed under load. The strength of steel varies with temperature.
The indefensible theories have to do with "dustification" of metal structure, explosives, thermite, etc. If you think about it, it would have been just as much a disaster or more had the buildings not collapsed but been damaged beyond repair. Once the planes hit, the deed was done and no chances need be taken of discovery.
edit on 9/18/2015 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It is all from experience and knowledge.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I have seen all these. They still look fake almost like a Hologram.

It is apparent that you are unaware that your story was fabricated in order to discredit the Truth Movement, and the fact that you posted that disinformation, shows that the disinformation campaign against the Truth Movement has been working. Proof lies in the fact that recovered wreckage from American 11 and United 175 show just how effective the campaign to discredit the Truth Movement really is because there are people out there willing to pass around disinformation planted in order to discredit the Truth Movement.

[If they were real how do you explain the witnesses that saw them land at an air-force base. How would you explain this article? Or are they all lying!

That was planted disinformation as well. Radar data did not track any of the 9/11 airliners to any Air Force Base.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I have used my experience and knowledge to debunk truther claims that I knew was false. For an example, I have have had to correct them in regard to their false claim that United 175 carried a special pod. I had to go into details to show that they were confusing aerodynamic fairings and main landing gear doors as that special pod. One truther confused the paint scheme in a fuzzy photo of United 175 as a pod, that is, until I posted a clearer photo of another United B-767 with the same paint scheme.

That is typical of the way things have been going. They post, and I correct them.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Let's just take a look here because there are truthers who are annoyed because there those within the Truth Movement who are passing disinformation that has been planted in order to discredit the Truth Movement.

Case in point.

Bogus claims: "No Planes" hoaxes

* Traps to distract and discredit the 9/11 truth movement

* 9/11 was an inside job, but some claims of complicity are fake

* Muddying the waters to discredit the 9/11 Truth Movement

The third "no plane" claim stated that the plane that hit the South Tower was swapped in mid-flight with military plane that crashed into the tower, carrying a "pod" under the plane that fired a missile at the building just before crashing into it.

The "pod" hoax seemed to have been test-marketed in 2003 on obscure websites in England and Spain. But the hoax got a much bigger promotional effort in mid-2004, shortly after the International Inquiry into 9/11 in San Francisco and as the "election" campaign entered full steam.

A website called "letsroll911" started up with "new video footage" claiming to show a missile fired from the plane into the South Tower, but without presenting any documentation to prove that this footage was not merely manipulated with digital photographic software such as "Photoshop." Without any "chain of custody" this "evidence" is useless and irrelevant -- and any "new footage" magically appearing years after the event must be considered bogus until proven authentic.

www.oilempire.us...

For years, I have been warning truthers that they were posting disinformation, bogus references, hoaxed videos and doctored photos, but they failed heed the many warnings and now, many truthers are upset that the Truth Movement has made of mockery of itself over the years by those whose intent is to discredit the Truth Movement.

I will always remember the time when I joked about government-engineer metal-eating termites in regard to the WTC buildings and a truther thought that I was serious. I stopped him before he posted on the Internet and told him that I was just joking. That is indicative of way the Truth Movement has been spreading well-placed disinformation.
edit on 18-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

(post by RogueWave removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

For years, I have been warning truthers that they were posting disinformation, bogus references, hoaxed videos and doctored photos, but they failed heed the many warnings and now, many truthers are upset that the Truth Movement has made of mockery of itself over the years by those whose intent is to discredit the Truth Movement.

I will always remember the time when I joked about government-engineer metal-eating termites in regard to the WTC buildings and a truther thought that I was serious. I stopped him before he posted on the Internet and told him that I was just joking. That is indicative of way the Truth Movement has been spreading well-placed disinformation.

Same same. We truthers have been warning OS Activists about the same thing. And still they believe the Disinformation fed to them by FEMA and NIST and the Warmongering Governments and Media Shills.

To think the Government and Media have convinced the OS Activists that Osama Bin Laden orchestrated 9/11 with 19 hijackers armed with box cutters against passengers and ex military pilots, flew with astounding accuracy, hit 2 towers no more that 250 feet wide that collapsed due to fire then another one collapsed due to fire but not hit by a plane .......Yikes! All 3 towers exactly falling exactly the same way from FIRE? ........LMAO

Then we have a plane supposedly hitting the Pentagon creating a 16 foot wide hole and disappearing? No debris from any aircraft found anywhere but days later photos of debris appear in the media. hmmmmmmm

And Shanksville. How can we forget the incredible disappearing into the dirt BS story of Shanksville!

The OS Activists talk Disinfo? Unbelievable stories???? Laws of physics out of the window?

The Truth movement is still going. The Official Story is flat on it's face with it's ass rubbing against it!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

It is apparent that you are unaware that your story was fabricated in order to discredit the Truth Movement,

Yes, and it is a fact that the OS was fabricated by the white House using the lying propaganda main stream media. The Truth movement has warned OS believers to stop watching and drinking mainstream media Kool-aid and to look outside that establishment for their information. The owners of Fox, NBC, ABC, CNN have sold their souls, their integrity to a criminal enterprise, determining to brain wash their viewers with disinformation, misinformation, and out right lies to protect a criminally, psychopath, power structure. The mainstream media have many talking point shows to sway their millions of viewers to a one sided bias narratives.
Many of the 911 OS believers and die hart supporters are mislead and lied to by the very media they trust. Many of these people will not examining credible evidence that proves they have been lied to.

The fact is, some believe in our government and has their best interest and would never commit a crime against it's own people.

I had to remind OS believers many times that our government are people and are subject to bribes, greed, and corruption.

Proof lies in the fact that recovered wreckage from American 11 and United 175 show just how effective the campaign to discredit the Truth Movement really is because there are people out there willing to pass around disinformation planted in order to discredit the Truth Movement.

I will demonstrate how delusional some OS believers are when they see so call evidence that is told to them by propaganda media and government officials, such as alleged photos of American 11 and United 175 are supposed to be said crashed planes in the debris field.

They are told, LOOK at the paint colors of said planes in the debris field and are told these are the said planes that where hijacked.
Yet the OS believers are asked repeatedly, where is the evidence that proves these are the real planes?

It is a well known fact, on the morning of 911 four commercial Airliners were allegedly hijacked and crashed within an hour.

For the very first time in aviation History in the United States four commercial planes crashed in one day and the evidence proves there was no investigation into these four plane crashes.

That my friends has never happened before. The evidence supports a rush to dispose and destroy all remaining crash debris from the public and that cant be denied.
There are photos and News media showing men picking up alleged crash debris within the hour at the Pentagon and bagging the so call evidence away from pubic view to never be see again.

These officials are tampering with a crime scene, there was no roping off the scene and tagging each pieces of plane debris and logging of the evidence and photos taken of each piece.

Yet we were given photos of some plane debris and the media showed some photos and yes some were posted on the internet and we were all told that these photos and videos are the real crash debris.

When a proper investigation is done on an airplane, crash debris such as "time change out parts" are collected, each part has a serial part number on them and will match to the serial number of said plane and that is how an investigators are able to prove that it is the alleged airplane. Yet on the 911 planes there was no such report or investigation to prove these were the alleged planes.

The public was told by the FBI there was no investigation into the plane crashes.
The FAA, United and American Airlines are still under gag orders today to never discuss this event. One has to wonder why?
This opens the door to conspiracy theories because our government officials are hiding evidence and are not being honest.

The fact is, when our government withholds evidence from the pubic, it screams cover-up. If the OS is so true then why hide the evidence? Why cover up a crime scene?

Another proven fact is the OS is mostly hearsay from government and propaganda media. I do not trust these people do you?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The Truth movement is still going. The Official Story is flat on it's face with it's ass rubbing against it!

Looking at the facts, the Truth Movement is a joke. Check it out.

Disinformation Killed 9/11 “Truth”

By 2009, the 9/11 “Truth” Movement was so inundated with disinformation that it had become a laughingstock. The easily-discredited claims (lies) contaminated the greater issue and soiled dissenters across the board. “Turd blossom” was a Karl Rove phrase that could describe what the movement had devolved into.

The media, whether corporate or foundation-funded, could find people ranting about “the Jews” or the Illuminati, the Lizard People, the missiles, holograms, mini-nukes or space beam weapons vaporizing the Twin Towers.

www.911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yet the OS believers are asked repeatedly, where is the evidence that proves these are the real planes?

Simple! Radar data that tracked the aircraft from the airport of disembarkation to their crash sites.

United 175: Pressure Altitude from Radar Mode C Returns

That Mode C data alone was a slam-dunk that aircraft was United 175, not to mention wreckage from United 175.

But, let's continue.

B-757 Flaps from American 77 at the Pentagon

United 175 Ground Track

United 175 Wreckage

The FAA, United and American Airlines

Look what the FAA revealed about the airframe of United 175

Type Reservation Fee Paid
Mode S Code 51773757
Reserved Date 01/13/2015
Renewal Date None
Purge Date 02/13/2016
Pending Number Change None
Date Change Authorized None
Reserving Party Name TAYLOR BRUCE
Street 7126 CHELSEA DR NE
City CEDAR RAPIDS
State IOWA
Zip Code 52402-1471
County LINN
Country UNITED STATES
Deregistered Aircraft
Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1
Aircraft Description
Serial Number 21873 Certificate Issue Date 01/18/1984
Manufacturer Name BOEING Mode S Code (base 8 / oct) 51773757
Model 767-222 Mode S Code (base 16 / hex) A7F7EF
Year Manufacturer 1983 Cancel Date 09/28/2005
Reason for Cancellation Cancelled Export To None
Type Registration Corporation

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration
Name UNITED AIR LINES INC
Street BOX 66100
City CHICAGO
State ILLINOIS Zip Code 60666
County COOK
Country UNITED STATES

Deregistered Airworthiness
Engine Manufacturer P & W Classification Standard
Engine Model 52054 Category Transport
A/W Date 02/15/1995

Now, let's take a look at United Airlines.

Text: United Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

Following is a statement issued by United Airlines on the crash of Flight 93 near Pittsburgh and Flight 175 in a location that was not immediately disclosed:
United Airlines has now confirmed that two of its aircraft have crashed.

— UA 93, a Boeing 757 aircraft, departed from Newark, N.J. at 8:01 a.m. local time, bound for San Francisco, with 38 passengers on board, two pilots, five flight attendants.

— UA 175, a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed from Boston at 7:58 a.m. local time, bound for Los Angeles, with 56 passengers on board, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

United has confirmed it will dispatch a team to Johnstown, Pa., as soon as possible to assist, in every way possible, with the investigation and to provide assistance to the family members.

“Our thoughts are with the passengers, employees and family members of those involved. Today’s events are a tragedy and our prayers are with everyone at this time,” said James E. Goodwin, United’s CEO.
Goodwin said United is working with all the relevant authorities involved in today’s events and will provide further information as soon as it is available.

www.washingtonpost.com...

United Airlines

Now, let's hear from American Airlines.

Now, let's take a look at American 77.

Flight AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the
Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon

edit on 19-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

They are told, LOOK at the paint colors of said planes in the debris field and are told these are the said planes that where hijacked.

Thank you for demonstrated the very facts that I just pointed out about OS believers.

You just demonstrated that photos that could be nothing more than bone yard debris are your facts. It doesn't take much skill to fool some people. Nice try though.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join