It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC World Premiere. Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose the Myths of 9/11

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

There would be no need for supoer accurate timing if it was used to "soften up" certain elements of the building before detonating explosive charges.

Please point out the time lines in this video where demo explosions are heard as WTC1 falls. You will also notice that WTC1 is not falling at free fall speed despite claims from the Truth Movement.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

I don't think you missed my posts that I directed at you on this page,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The mural van pic appears for the first time on Okt. 22, 2011 in a YT vid. It obviously is a fake, the vid even says it is an artist rendition.

The pic you found in that add almost has to be the original pic. So no argument there.

What I find curious, among other things, is that the url of that screenshot you took of the add, contains the date Nov. 25 2011.

This suggests it was taken more than two months after the mural van pic appeared.

In the add it says it was posted 5 weeks earlier.

So this would mean that the mural pic was posted 3 weeks before that add was posted. So how could the pic have been taken from there?

Maybe there is a good explanation.

So, why does the add give a 15 miles distance from you? You did a reverse google image search and the result that came up was an add of a truck, only 15 miles away from you?

None of the pics you posted are posted anywhere else but here on ATS, and only after Aug 2013. (except the mural pic)

So what happened here?

You took the screenshot in 2011, perhaps after seeing the mural pic in the vid, then decided to store it for future debunk, and this opportunity presented itself for the first time, in 2013?

Can you please give me some answers, the inner autist needs to know this stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

Sofar the earliest appearance I could find of that mural van pic was on Okt. 22. 2011 in this vid,

Your first comments on this pic were in this thread, dated Sep. 24, 2013, almost 2 years later.

The photo was taken from this add on ebay.

So how did you find that add using google reverse image search, at least two years later. Why does the add say "posted 5 weeks ago"?

Why does the add say "15 miles"?

You found this add and it happened to be 15 miles away from your home?

Maybe there is a good explanation for this.

The google street view pic says "image date July 2007".

en.wikipedia.org...

The United States was the first country to have Google Street View images and was the only country with images for over a year following introduction of the service on May 25, 2007. Early on, most locations had a limited number of views, usually constrained to the city limits and only including major streets, and they only showed the buildings up to a certain height. Few suburbs or other nearby cities were included.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007
added,

Portland, Phoenix, Tucson, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia

I don't think that even includes BLUFF Drive, Antioch, Illinois.

On the other hand, the pic itself could have been taken earlier and added later.

Anyways, what are the odds of the truck appearing in 2007 google street view imagery, aswell as in 2010 google satelite imagery?

It is just a bit too convenient this extra evidence, imo.

I did the reverse image search on Nov, 15 2011 between the hours of 12:43 AM and 09:17 AM. Here is the link:

The add predates the video.

Details for2000 Chevy G30 Cube Van 17' Truck - rebuilt 5.7 Liter V8 & Auto Trans
Address:Antioch, IL 60002 (map)
Date Posted:10/17/11
Year:2000
Make:Chevrolet Truck
Model:G30 Truck Box Van
Mileage:42,000
For Sale By:Owner

I did the search in Florida. The 15 miles away was what showed when I clicked the google image link.

The van can still be seen at that address on google street view . Did you look?

Also Urban Moving Systems did not have a van of that description at that time.

The photo is a fake and if you click some of the links in the image search you will find that a lot of truthers think its real.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Is this an original unaltered and sourced video that you are using?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Thanks for responding. Great timing too.

None of the pics you posted are posted anywhere else but here on ATS, and only after Aug 2013. (except the mural pic)

So this was wrong. My bad, that 2011 thread didn't show up in my google searches.

Details for2000 Chevy G30 Cube Van 17' Truck - rebuilt 5.7 Liter V8 & Auto Trans Address:Antioch, IL 60002 (map) Date Posted:10/17/11 Year:2000 Make:Chevrolet Truck Model:G30 Truck Box Van Mileage:42,000 For Sale By:Owner

Where did you find this?

How do you explain the date in the url of the screenshot?

Btw, the screenshot was not posted in that thread.

I did the search in Florida. The 15 miles away was what showed when I clicked the google image link.

I don't get that. You clicked on the google image link of that add, then all adds on the page were suddnely in your vicinity?
edit on 15-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You said this in that 2011 thread,

This is a new altered photo. It only shows up on two web sites: Christian Truthers and ebay.

You must be refering to this site,

christconquers.wordpress.com...

This is actually the first appearrance of the mural van pic. If you click the pic for info, you can see the date is even earlier, Sep. 2011.

christconquers.files.wordpress.com...

Well before that Ebay add.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Random office fires weakened the steel and resulted in collapse. These are not timable either.

And neither is the 'cooling' of said steel beams. If those firefighters managed to put out those fires, the hole story is sunk. All elevators were out even though they all had independent backup power so they had to climb 80 stories. Once it was heard on the radio they could put the fires out, 7 minutes later the building came down. Like I said, if those fires were put out, there would be no way to explain why the steel gave out.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: FlySolo

The fireball was from jet fuel, not explosives.

if you say so

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I can only guess the comment about them being able to put the fires out is in reference to Orio Palmer and his radio call that the fire where he was, was not that bad and could be handled with two hose lines. Of course he was at the very lowest part of the impact zone and still a couple stories under the worst part of the fire.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What google image link? There is no google image(I suppose you mean google earth) link on Ebay pages. You said you ran a reverse google search on the phone number. This didn't happen on the Ebay site, so it does not explain why the add indicates that distance.

I just did a reversed image search with a pic I took from Ebay. When I was linked back, the page didn't show distances to my location.

It only shows distances if you do an actual specific search on Ebay itself.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

That doesn't explain the timing. Besides, how hot would it have to be at the point of structural failure? 2000 degrees. A couple of floors below would not shield you from that intense heat. And yes, you're right about the incident I'm referring to.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

Can you elaborate on what you meant when you said unaltered?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Random office fires weakened the steel and resulted in collapse. These are not timable either.

And neither is the 'cooling' of said steel beams. If those firefighters managed to put out those fires, the hole story is sunk. All elevators were out even though they all had independent backup power so they had to climb 80 stories. Once it was heard on the radio they could put the fires out, 7 minutes later the building came down. Like I said, if those fires were put out, there would be no way to explain why the steel gave out.

And if the planes missed the buildings, the WHOLE story would be very different. Neither occurred. The steel was weakened by the fires and both towers collapsed. Note that the most stressed steel, that with the most weight above it, failed first.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No, steel loses structural strength at a temperature well within the range of an office fire. That's why they coat it with fireproofing, and even still, I think it was three hours before even fully coated steel was at risk for failure. And yeah, two floors were more than enough to offer protection from the temps. Ask anyone who has fought a fire. I've stood fifteen feet away from a 1500 degree fire in turnout gear and been just fine.
edit on 15-9-2015 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

No, because it is self explanatory and I already explained a couple times before.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It remained 2000 degrees for 4 months afterwards and the heat could be seen from space. There's no way office fires brought down those buildings.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It remained 2000 degrees for 4 months afterwards and the heat could be seen from space. There's no way office fires brought down those buildings.

The rubble is the result of the collapse. The high temperatures in the rubble were due to slow burning fires fed by combustible debris, i.e., the contents of the towers below the impact areas. What do you think caused the heat?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

That's ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

That's ridiculous.

Ridiculous is energy beams from space, thermite, quiet demolitions, hologram planes and other such alternative explanations for the obvious cause of collapse. Underground fires burn as long as they have fuel and air. Note that they did go out after a few months when they ran out of fuel.
I ask again: how would you explain the heat signatures?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ua reply to: FlySolo

Then, pray tell us....what caused those temps? Especially since you referred to reality as "ridiculous"......

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join