It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC World Premiere. Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose the Myths of 9/11

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

An asymmetrical hole that causes a symmetrical collapse. From debris ejected out 600 feet from a "gravitational collapse" of WTC1. Don't let the disinfo payroll confuse the reality of physics 101.

You've posted a photo of the west wall of WTC7, not the south wall where the damage was inflicted by falling debris from WTC1.

Here is the photo of the west wall that you posted and let's do a comparison.

Photo of the WTC7 West Wall

Now, let's take a look at the south wall of WTC7.

Photo of the WTC7 South Wall

As you can see, the photo of the south wall looks nothing like the photo of the west wall that you'd posted. The fact that your photo points to the SW corner should have told you that you were looking at the west wall, not the heavily damaged south wall.

You also posted this.

oh well, in that case, you're not going to see that because that's not where the damage is.

Now, you know from the two photos of WTC7 that you posted the wrong photo.
edit on 14-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

The south wall is not visible in that pic, is it? I already pointed this out to you.

Here let me post it for you.

edit on 14-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You, my friend, are all lies. You are lying right to my face ole' chap. That picture I posted is the damage on the SW CORNER, with the West wall in full view. The picture you post of the "south wall" is completely obscured by dust. The wall visible is the west wall, which is exactly what I originally posted a pic of (SW corner pic)

Games games games

Now, you know from the two photos of WTC7 that you posted the wrong photo.

I posted a pic of an "axe chop" in the sw corner of a building that fell straight down. Can't fool me brother, no matter how many ways you twist words, titles, in your little game of semantics.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

Nowl, let's hear what the firefighters have said since the massive amount of smoke coming from the south wall of WTC7 indicates massive damage.

WTC7 South Wall Damage Description by Fire Chiefs

Boyle:
"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it.

Hayden: Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors.

Battalion Chief John Norman later recalls, "At the edge of the south face you could see that it is very heavily damaged." [Firehouse Magazine, 5/02]

Heavy, thick smoke rises near 7 World Trade Center. Smoke is visible from the upper floors of the 47-story building. Firefighters using transits to determine whether there was any movement in the structure were surprised to discover that is was moving. The area was evacuated and the building collapsed later in the afternoon of Sept. 11.

As you can plainly see, they described massive damage to the south wall of WTC7.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You, my friend, are all lies.

That won't fly simply because you cannot change factual history from the comfort of your keyboard. Simply, you got caught trying to deceive readers by posting the west wall of WTC7 rather than the heavily damaged south wall..

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

False. I posted a picture of the sw corner which is mostly the west wall. What's your point? I also took a look at your profile and noticed you have never made a single thread. I drank a cup of coffee while holding the down arrow on your profile and it's all 911 stuff. That's really weird if you don't mind me saying so. My BS detector is going off the charts atm.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You won't work. You got caught posting the wrong wall and you have to live with it.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Nowl, let's hear what the firefighters have said since the massive amount of smoke coming from the south wall of WTC7 indicates massive damage.

Yes let us. We...have already heard what those guys said. I asked you to post a pic showing that damage. You are unable to do so.

Your argument is a smoke screen?

As you can plainly see, they described massive damage to the south wall of WTC7.

Yes, we are aware of what those guys said. I can't find any evidence to support it though. Can you?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

No it does not, not by a long shot, I would bet it is the dust right after the tower fell... I as well as others have ask you post this photo of what you call MASSAVE Damage and you have failed to do so, or in other words you fail..
edit on 14-9-2015 by wildb because: add word

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

You won't work. You got caught posting the wrong wall and you have to live with it.

You're not making any sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

No it does not, not by a long shot,

It is already history that fire chiefs and firefighters had confirmed the massive damage on the south wall of WTC7.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: wildb

No it does not, not by a long shot,

It is already history that fire chiefs and firefighters had confirmed the massive damage on the south wall of WTC7.

And they had also confirmed explosions.. But then all of a sudden they arent credible enough for you. Weird?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

And they had also confirmed explosions.. But then all of a sudden they arent credible enough for you. Weird?

Not weird at all considering that the same firefighers later attributed the explosions they heard to things that had nothing to do with explosives. Let's take some examples.

Louie Cacchioli

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem.

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

Craig Carlsen

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower. . . . There were about ten explosions. . . . We then realized the building started to come down” (NYT, Carlsen, pp. 5-6).

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

The Elevator Man's Tale

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that's the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

The sound of explosions is not automatic evidence that explosives were used. I might add that the sound of explosions was not indicative of the use of demo explosives.

Manhole explosions are also common in New York City.

Predicting the Next Deadly Manhole Explosion

Every so often in New York City, a disk of cast iron weighing up to 300 pounds will burst out of the street and fly as high as several stories before clattering back to the blacktop. Flames, smoke or both may issue from the breach, as if somebody had pulled hell’s own pop-top

Manhole explosions aren’t just spectacular; they’re dangerous. As one firefighter observed after a manhole exploded near Times Square in May: “It’s not Disneyland, people. Get the hell out of the way.”

www.wired.com...

Manhole Explosions Set Cars On Fire In SoHo

December 29, 2012 4:22 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Several cars were ablaze on Prince Street in SoHo Saturday afternoon, after a series of explosions in manholes below.

www.wired.com...

Harsh winter triggers New York City manhole explosions

Record snowfall is turning the city's mean streets even meaner, with 65 manholes exploding or catching fire since New Years, a utility spokesman said on Friday.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Not weird at all considering that the same firefighers later attributed the explosions they heard to things that had nothing to do with explosives. Let's take some examples.

I know there are a few firemen who heard different things, however many of them went on record saying they heard and saw explosions.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Your really good at talking in circles, I am talking about smoke and dust, what the FDNY said is irrelevant. Why do you find it so difficult to stay on topic..

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I know there are a few firemen who heard different things, however many of them went on record saying they heard and saw explosions.

The explosions had nothing to do with explosives, which was evident by the fact that the sounds were attributed to things that had nothing to do with explosives.

Jay Swithers

An ambulance pulled up which was very clean, S0 I assumed that the vehicle had not been in the what I thought was an explosion at the time, but was the first collapse.

Dominick Derubbio

t was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.
So this guys is guessing that the explosions were floors pancaking.

FDNY Batallion Chief Brian Dixon

I looked up and you could actually see everything blew out on the one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there, it blew out. Then I guess in some sense of time we looked at it and realized, no, actually it just collapsed. That ís what blew out the windows, not that there was an explosion there but that windows blew out.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The explosions had nothing to do with explosives, which was evident by the fact that the sounds were attributed to things that had nothing to do with explosives.

118 Witnesses:
The Firefighters’ Testimony to Explosions in the Twin Towers

www.journalof911studies.com...

Explosive Testimony: Revelations about the Twin Towers in the 9/11 Oral Histories

“[T]here was just an explosion [in the south tower]. It seemed like on television [when] they blow up these buildings. It seemed like it was going all the way around like a belt, all these explosions.”
–Firefighter Richard Banaciski
“I saw a flash flash flash [at] the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building?”
–Assistant Fire Commissioner Stephen Gregory
“[I]t was [like a] professional demolition where they set the charges on certain floors and then you hear ‘Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop’.”

Multiple Explosions
Some of the testimonies suggested that more than one explosion occurred in one tower or the other. FDNY Captain Dennis Tardio, speaking of the south tower, said: “I hear an explosion and I look up. It is as if the building is being imploded, from the top floor down, one after another, boom, boom, boom.”10

In June of 2002, NBC television played segments from tapes recorded on 9/11. One segment contained the following exchange, which involved firefighters in the south tower:

Official: Battalion 3 to dispatch, we’ve just had another explosion. Official: Battalion 3 to dispatch, we’ve had additional explosion. Dispatcher: Received battalion command. Additional explosion.11

Firefighter Louie Cacchioli, after entering the north tower lobby and seeing elevator doors completely blown out and people being hit with debris, asked himself, “how could this be happening so quickly if a plane hit way above”? After he reached the 24th floor, he and another fireman “heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb [and] knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator.” After they pried themselves out of the elevator, “another huge explosion like the first one hits. This one hits about two minutes later . . . [and] I’m thinking, “Oh. My God, these bastards put bombs in here like they did in 1993!”12

Multiple explosions were also reported by Teresa Veliz, who worked for a software development company in the north tower. She was on the 47th floor, she reported, when suddenly “the whole building shook. . . . [Shortly thereafter] the building shook again, this time even more violently.” Then, while Veliz was making her way downstairs and outside: “There were explosions going off everywhere. I was convinced that there were bombs planted all over the place and someone was sitting at a control panel pushing detonator buttons. . . . There was another explosion. And another. I didn’t know where to run.”13

Steve Evans, a New York-based correspondent for the BBC, said: “I was at the base of the second tower . . . that was hit. . . . There was an explosion. . . . The base of the building shook. . . . [T]hen there was a series of explosions.”14

Sue Keane, an officer in the New Jersey Fire Police Department who was previously a sergeant in the U.S. Army, said in her account of the onset of the collapse of the south tower: “[I]t sounded like bombs going off. That’s when the explosions happened. . . . I knew something was going to happen. . . . It started to get dark, then all of a sudden there was this massive explosion.” Then, discussing her experiences during the collapse of the north tower, she said: “[There was] another explosion. That sent me and the two firefighters down the stairs. . . . I can’t tell you how many times I got banged around. Each one of those explosions picked me up and threw me. . . . There was another explosion, and I got thrown with two firefighters out onto the street.”15

Wall Street Journal reporter John Bussey, describing his observation of the collapse of the south tower from the ninth floor of the WSJ office building, said: “I . . . looked up out of the office window to see what seemed like perfectly synchronized explosions coming from each floor. . . . One after the other, from top to bottom, with a fraction of a second between, the floors blew to pieces.”16

Another Wall Street Journal reporter said that after seeing what appeared to be “individual floors, one after the other exploding outward,” he thought: “‘My God, they’re going to bring the building down.’ And they, whoever they are, HAD SET CHARGES. . . . I saw the explosions.”17

A similar perception was reported by Beth Fertig of WNYC Radio, who said: “It just descended like a timed explosion–like when they are deliberately bringing a building down. . . . It was coming down so perfectly that in one part of my brain I was thinking, ‘They got everyone out, and they’re bringing the building down because they have to.'”18

A more graphic testimony to this perception was provided on the film made by the Naudet brothers. In a clip from that film, one can watch two firemen describing their experiences to other firemen.

www.911truth.org...

Shell I go on. I can post many more if you like.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

He doesn't say that he didn't hear bombs. He also doesn't say that there were no bombs. All he said is that he didn't say that there were bombs.

...there were about ten explosions...At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

Yeah after hearing the official story, I guess thats what it was.....

Check the testimonies here,

www.flcv.com...

Almost all of them are talking about explosions, controlled demolition even, and only some are saying that in hindsight it must have the been due to collapsing floors or something.
edit on 14-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You know firefighters werent the only ones that heard explosions? And they are clearly audible on some videos? So that explanation doesnt quite fit in with what is witnessed. I also think a collapsing floor sounds a lot different than an explosion by the way. And I doubt the firefighters in the basement were hearing floors collapsing where the plane had hit. Plus from the conspiracy side you cant rule out death threats that made some people change their stories. But lets get back on track:

You gave the picture to point out how much damage the wall took, while all you can see is the smokescreen. Basically all you have is the firefighters accounts. So you wasted some more time with the pointless picture and you can carry on now.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

You know firefighters werent the only ones that heard explosions?

Others would have heard explosions as well, but the explosion were not indicative of demo explosions. There were burning vehicles with fuel vapors in their gas tanks and exploding gas lines as reported by firefighters during an interview with a news reporter. Manhole explosions in New York City are common as well.

Explosions have occurred at the WTC location on previous occasions that had nothing to do with explosives, except the 1993 WTC1 bombing that left the steel structure of WTC1 standing within that huge bomb crater.

Photo: WTC1 Steel Columns Standing within Huge Bomb Crater

I could place explosives on every floor of the WTC buildings and detonate them all at once, and yet, the buildings will remained standing, minus their walls and windows. They would look something like this bombed building because if the steel structure is not properly pre-weakened and explosives are not firmly attached to steel columns, the blast waves will simply flow around the steel columns like wind flowing around a flag pole.

Photo of Bombed Steel Frame Building

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join