It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists still subjected to ridicule

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Well fly to Ames, Iowa and drop by. You can read the letter. But it does not contain much more than the email that skyeagle posted.

Please just take a photo of the letter and post it. Thanks in advance!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro. The man who made the call to pull the firefighters out of 7.

Here is a letter from Chief Daniel Nigro.

FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro

Regarding WTC 7: The long-awaited US Government NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) report on the collapse of WTC 7 is due to be published at the end of this year (although it has been delayed already a few times [ adding fuel to the conspiracy theorists fires!]). That report should explain the cause and mechanics of the collapse in great detail. Early on the afternoon of September 11th 2001, following the collapse of WTC 1 & 2, I feared a collapse of WTC 7 (as did many on my staff)...

...Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

Ah ha! I did find the source/NONSOURCE of this letter. Source/NONSOURCE of Nigro's letter published on ATS:

"this was an E-mail obtained by a member at the JRef forum and validated by a moderator there."

Wow. No name. No name for the moderator who "validated" the source.

THIS is what OSers deem as credible evidence? And you THINK Truthers are prone to believing untrustworthy information? I can't believe this letter has made its way around the internet and debunking forums as if it was unimpeachable truth!

Just. Wow.

Thanks for the insight!

I really mean it. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I am not going to go to the trouble of redacting the letter and posting it. And I am sure in the hell not going to post it with all of the text visible.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I am not going to go to the trouble of redacting the letter and posting it. And I am sure in the hell not going to post it with all of the text visible.

Place a sheet of paper over your personal info or crop it out. It will take 2 minutes. If you have two minutes to tell me you have a letter that FDNY Chief Nigro sent to you personally on the events of 9/11, then you have two minutes to cover your name/address or crop it out and post a pic of the body of the letter and his signature.

Ridic.

If you cannot do that, then do not expect anyone to believe a word you claim.
edit on 13-9-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No, still not going to play your game. Because then it becomes, "Well prove that it was written by him". Been there, know how that works. Chief Nigro is on record in many other places talking about WTC 7 and how he did not consult Silverstein about anything of relevance that day.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Then, here is his statement of record for that day.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No, still not going to play your game. Because then it becomes, "Well prove that it was written by him".

Not at all. I am very open to seeing this letter. That's why I asked before skyeagle posted the other purported correspondence.

You made it shady to act like you couldn't be bothered.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: cardinalfan0596

FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro. The man who made the call to pull the firefighters out of 7.

Here is a letter from Chief Daniel Nigro.

FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro

Regarding WTC 7: The long-awaited US Government NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) report on the collapse of WTC 7 is due to be published at the end of this year (although it has been delayed already a few times [ adding fuel to the conspiracy theorists fires!]). That report should explain the cause and mechanics of the collapse in great detail. Early on the afternoon of September 11th 2001, following the collapse of WTC 1 & 2, I feared a collapse of WTC 7 (as did many on my staff).

The reasons are as follows:

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.

2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.

3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.

4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)

I'm astounded after looking over the source link for this email back in September 2007. It's here for anyone interested.

There is no credible evidence that this email originated from former FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro.

These are snapshots of the original publishing of the email on the internet:

AND here is the *ahem* unimpeachable validation that this email is totes 100% credible:

I've actually confronted this type of vague-sourced 'evidence' before with regard to another controversy, so it's déjà vu for me.

edit on 13-9-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's like saying the Pearl Harbor attack was an inside job used to justify the war with Japan. Like saying Roosevelt sunk the Arizona. I think it's mostly wanting to 'pin a crime" on George Bush because some people hate him. I mean you hear what Al-Qaeda says and you think they don't want to kill us all? And then there's the FIRST Al-Qaeda attack on the World Trade Center, largely forgotten now.
a reply to: Dark Ghost

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorist : a term used by Richard Nixon to ridicule and demonize those who questioned his actions.

Those who do the finger pointing are likely the ones involved in a conspiracy hence watergate.

We are the sane ones. Those who support the official story/lies of 9-11 suffer cognitive dissodance and stockholm syndrome.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

a reply to: DarthFazer. Can you show us the airliners that slammed into the building or the skyscraper that collapsed and carved a hole in it? Didn't think so.

What building the Pentagon I assume you are speaking of ?

The Pentagon wasnt hit by a plane.

If you can find a pilot that can fly a commercial airliner inches off the ground yet cant fly a cesna for s#1t let me know. And maybe 60 years after 9-11 the video footage will be released. Maybe never. Ill go with never.

Can you show us the airliners that crashed in to WTC 7 ? You have not explained why that buiilding in China is still standing. Why are you deflecting ?

edit on 13-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

a reply to: DarthFazer

Many buildings have their steel frames encased in concrete, which was not the case with the WTC Towers, whose fire protections were dislodged by the aircraft impacts.

I can also bring up the Windsor building in Spain where the steel structure collapsed from fire that left only the concrete core standing and the steel frame buildings in Thailand that collapsed due to fire in two hours.

Im not focused on 1 & 2 all though they were designed to take jet impacts. Molten metal was seen pouring out the lower floors. A woman standing in the gaping hole from the Boeings impact when it was spose to be "burning out of control" ect ect inconsistency after another with the OS

WTC 7 is the smoking gun , the holy grail of 9-11. You can add shanksville and the pentagon's lack of debris ect ect. But 7 is the elephant in the room. And it aint leaving.
edit on 14-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

WTC 7 is the smoking gun , the holy grail of 9-11.

WTC7 collapsed due to fire and impact damage, not demo explosives,, which is why you don't hear demo explosions as WTC7 collapsed.

Im not focused on 1 & 2 all though they were designed to take jet impacts.

WTC1 and WTC2 were designed to absorb an impact from of B-707 at approach speed with light fuel, not from a slightly larger B-767 loaded with fuel slamming into those buildings at over 500 mph where the impacts dislodged their fire protection. The designers never figured in the effect of fires on steel beams that were striped of their fire protection by the impacts.

Molten metal was seen pouring out the lower floors.

Molten aluminum was seen flowing from the northeast corner of WTC2, which is the exact location where much of the aluminum airframe came to rest. In addition, many aluminum panels were installed on the exterior of the WTC buildings.

A woman standing in the gaping hole from the Boeings impact when it was spose to be "burning out of control" ect ect inconsistency after another with the OS

There was no question the WTC buildings were on fire. Ever wondered why people were jumping from the upper stories of the WTC buildings?
edit on 14-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

How do you explain the thermite found in samples of the debris ?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

he Pentagon wasnt hit by a plane.

Of course it was struck by an airliner. The missile story was a fabrication and there was no need for a missile to do a circling maneuver over the target area before an attack.

Eyewitnesses described an airliner, not a missile. In addtion, my Wing Commnader was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck and I might add that American 77 was tracked to the Pentagon where radar contact was lost.

In addition, I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon and a cruise missile is not capable of inflicting the kind damage observed inside and outside the Pentagon.

American 77 Striking the Pentagon

Photo 1: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 2: American 77 Wreckage at the Pnntagton

Photo 3: American 77 Wreckage at the Pentagon

Photo 4: American 77 Engine Wreckage inside the Pentagon

American Airlines, B-757-223, N644AA, (American 77) Registraton

Reserved N-Number "Mode S Code" - 52072030
was reserved on 9/15/2006
by Greenway, Jonathan James
PO Box 714
Frederick, Maryland

Deregistered Aircraft
Serial Number 24602
Mfgr - BOEING
MODEL 757-223
Year Manufactured 1991
Reason for Cancellation - Destroyed
Type Registration - Corporation
Certificate Issue Date 05/08/91
Mode S Code 52072030
Cancel Date 01/14/2002

Aircraft registration prior to Deregistration
Wilmington Trust Company Trustee
Rodney Sq North Attn Corp TRT ADM.
Wilmington, Delaware

Airworthyness
Engine Manufacturer ROLLS-ROYC
Engine Model RB.211 Series
Classification Standard
Category Transport
A/W Date 05/08/1991

registry.faa....umbertxt...=N644AA

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

How do you explain the thermite found in samples of the debris ?

It is very simple. The main ingredients of thermite, aluminum and iron oxide, (rust), can be found in abundance in a number of items inside and outside the WTC buildings. In other words, they were expected to be found.

I might add that Steven Jones and Richard Gage were both caught lying about thermite at ground zero.

Steven Jones claimed this photo was evidence of molten steel.

Steven Jones Claimed this Photo was Evidence of Molten Steel

Now, let's take a look at the rest of the story.

Steven Jones took a doctored photo and claimed that the photo depicted molten steel when in fact, the photo depicted reflections from a flashlight.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Thanks for providing that ! I thought about that after i posted it .

But is their a way to tell the diffrence?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The man piloting Flight 77, was a licensed commercial pilot. The man who would not rent a Cessna to the terrorist, has said multiple times that the terrorist had more than enough skill to fly the airliner into the Pentagon......it was just his landing skills that needed help.

And your picture is flawed, the starboard engine left evidence of that.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
To be fair, I can understand why 9/11 theories are subject to so much ridicule.

If you spend a bit of time reading just the leading theories you are faced with some pretty mental stuff, thermite, fake planes, energy weapons, aliens, it was all the jews, it was the Bush family, they left subliminal messages foretelling the attacks on Johnny Bravo and so on.

It all sounds pretty crazy and its all quite rightly subjected to much ridicule.

The problem is that I believe 9/11 truth has been hijacked by joe the conspiracy nut, its no longer the 9/11 truth movement but now the 9/11 spectacular movement. Who can depict the grandest conspiracy theory in the most eloquent and convincing way is going to get the most money (A&E for 911 Truth). So quite rightly the majority of the public and professional communities laugh in the face of 9/11 conspiracies.

However before you flame me for saying this I do have this to add.

In my view this ridicule is also what is largely holding back us getting the whole truth regarding 9/11. I have done quite a lot of research into the possibility of Saudi involvement in the attacks and I am convinced they played a huge role in the attacks. However this is just thought of as another one of those crazy 9/11 conspiracies and when it is dismissed as such people stop taking 9/11 truth seriously.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's been hijacked by disinfo, not wild mental theories. INTENTIONALLY wild mental theories. That's how they discredit all truthers -- everyone who questions the OS gets lumped in with the disinfo and the people who fall for the disinfo.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join