It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists still subjected to ridicule

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Then, my challenge to you is for you to post the time lines in these videos where demo explosions are heard. Failing to do so, you have no case. Now, let's get stared.

I have already done that, how many times are you going to post the same thing, you repeat your self over and over..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

I have already done that, how many times are you going to post the same thing, you repeat your self over and over

In that case, you should not have any problem posting those demo time lines again from the three (3) WTC videos that I have just posted. That is my second challenge to you because I can't find the time lines you are speaking of.

If you fail to post those time lines as requested, then it will become evident that you have no time lines to post.
edit on 15-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

if you look at the photos of wtc 7 it had like two very small fires. hardly going to make a steel building collapse.

Small Fires...? What "small fires" you talking about .....?

South Side WTC 7

Heavy smoke from multiple floors Now what could be causing that...?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Southwest corner WTC 7

Fire breaking out of windows

www.youtube.com...

North Side WTC 7

Heavy fire pushing out from several floors

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Then you wonder why people ridicule the "truth movement" .......

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

Structural engineers who designed the Twin Towers carried out studies in the mid-1960s to determine how the buildings would fare if hit by large jetliners. In all cases the studies concluded that the Towers would survive the impacts and fires caused by the jetliners.

The engineering report was to calculate if an impact of an aircraft could cause the building to topple over if hit

Calculated high speed impact would generate 13 million foot pounds lateral force

Would take 17 million foot pounds to topple the building

Were right in that the WTC Towers could take the impact and not topple

That was as far as went - did nor calculate the effects of fire on the structure .......

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join