It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists still subjected to ridicule

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

False , plenty of people witnessed this..

No one witnessed demo explosions at ground zero and here is the proof. Please point out the time lines where demo explosions are heard in the following videos,

No demo explosions there.

Perhaps, we need to take a look at WTC2.

No sound of demo explosions there either.

Maybe, we should look at WTC7 to see if we can hear demo explosions.

No demo explosives there! Maybe we take a look at the seismic data charts.

Seismic Data Chart 1

Seismic Data Chart 2

The seismic charts depict the aircraft collisions and collapse of the WTC buildings, but no demo explosions were detected.

Now, let's hear what REAL demo explosions sound like.

To sum it up, there is no evidence of demo explosions at 9/11 ground zero, either on video nor in the seismic data. It was all a fabrication.
edit on 20-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

BASEMENT AND LOBBY DAMAGE It is noted that the damage caused by these explosions had previously been attributed to aircraft impact.

Let's take a look at the rest of the story.

Robert Jones: The Elevator Man's Tale
Occupation: Elevator mechanic for Ace Elevator in the World Trade Center

As I turned around to go back toward the core of the building in the lobby, the second plane hit, and that shook the building. We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact,...But I found out later, when the plane came through the building, it cut the hoist ropes, the governor ropes, of (the) 6 and 7 cars, which was the observation cars.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

www.thrnewmedia.com...

Nothing there about demo explosives as responsible.

However, refutation of this is provided by both the testimonies of William Rodriguez in the above link...

Apparently, you didn't know the rest of the story about William Rodriguez. Check it out.

William Rodriguez - Last Man Out: Discovered a Fraud!

We have more then a few things we have discovered about Mr. William Rodriguez, alleged last man out of the world trade center on 9/11 which are extremely suspicious, but none as suspicious as when one draws a simple gracious time-line of William Rodriguez's very own tale of the events and compares it to probability verses possibility verses impossibility. . Unfortunately, no matter how one does the equation of William Rodriguez's tale of events of September the 11th, 2001, last man out, there is no available possibility that his story is true. There is literally no other possibility then that his tale of events is a staggering national hoax and at the crux of an international conspiracy.

His file is growing every day we look into this national hero of 9/11. When one lies and is caught in their lie, there is humiliation. But when one tells a lie thousands and thousands of times, and makes a fat living off of it for 10 years straight, who can describe the humiliation? William Rodriguez has told his lie, on National TV, International TV and beyond. He is by far one of the more prolific liars of the 21st century.

So don't expect William Rodriguez to ever admit to the truth. Even when nobody is listening to him any longer and he is living in a box again. And no, I seriously doubt Willie Rodriguez was ever homeless. That was all part of his "legend." The national hero ignored. National hero homeless. Then finally recognition and redemption., then finally international hero status. Legends take an awful lot of effort to create. Yet fraudulent legends sometimes fall in a matter of minutes, sometimes seconds. It doesn't take much. Just a little bit of truth shining in a dark place.

RICO lawsuit

In October 2004, Rodriguez sued the President of the United States and 155 other parties, accusing them of complicity in the 9/11 attacks.

His 237-page civil lawsuit included allegations pursuant to the RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) against The United States Of America, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, George Herbert Walker Bush, George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald H. Rumsfeld,and numerous others, totaling 156 defendants in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

In his lawsuit, Rodriguez made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from “pods” affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them; that FEMA is working with the US government to create “American Gulag” concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government’s plan to impose martial law is in place; that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the US military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex. In his Complaint, Rodriquez also alleged that he "single-handedly rescued fifteen persons from the WTC".

The matter was transferred to the Southern District of New York on May 2, 2005. In January 2006, Rodriguez swore and filed a 51-page affidavit in opposition to a motion to dismiss, which reiterated and expanded upon his conspiracy allegations. On June 26, 2006, the court dismissed Rodriguez's claims against the USA, DHS, and FEMA, and gave Rodriguez until July 7, 2006 to show cause why his lawsuit should not be dismissed with respect to the other 153 defendants. Rodriguez failed to do so, and the court dismissed all of his claims against all of the remaining 153 defendants on July 17, 2006

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No one witnessed demo explosions at ground zero and here is the proof.

No here is proof, I think this video proves you wrong...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Please point out the time lines where demo explosions are heard in the following videos,

Your videos prove nothing, just because these videos have poor audio they do not mean anything..

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Apparently, you didn't know the rest of the story about William Rodriguez. Check it out.

And that why he was killed, no man or woman would make up a story that day if it were not true.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Textand by NYFD Lieutenant William Walsh in the below link. This concerns specifically the middle, local elevators that were blown off the ir hinges

Funny how you failed to address this, perhaps you have another story to tell about this member of the FDNY?

To sum it up, there is no evidence of demo explosions at 9/11 ground zero, either on video nor in the seismic data. It was all a fabrication.

It seems to me the only fabrication is the official story. If it was not planed, if they did not see it coming explain these events..

The UC Customs vault located in WTC 6 was found with the door open and all contents , almost 1.2 trillion were stolen 1*, A 10 wheel semi truck was found wedged in the underground delivery tunnel garage trying to escape, it’s payload was pallets of Gold Bullion. 2*

The Federal Reserve invoked emergency powers 3* and among other things 640 Billion dollars was cleared and moved, where too I don’t know. This is too big to get into here, see 4*

There was insider trading on the airlines. Put Options well above normal that day and posted by an anonymous person(s) which made a lot of money which was never collected.

Oh and the man John O’neil started his new job at the WTC the day before and died, this is something to note. He knew more about OBL then anyone else at the FBI, was he set up to die? 5*

FEMA was already in NYC the night before ready to act. 6*

The weekend before the towers we in full power down, no security cameras working, no key cards and security dogs were pulled out as well, this was done with little notice 7*

1 silverdoctors.blogspot.com...

2 www.wtc911coins.com...

3 www.foxbusiness.com...

4 www.youtube.com...

6 www.youtube.com...

7 www.youtube.com...

8 en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-9-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That is not evidence that explosives were responsible. I specifically asked you to point out the time lines in the WTC buildings and you failed test because it is apparent that there are no demo explosions as WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 collapsed, which explains why no demo explosions were detected by seismic monitors in the area.

The sound of explosions is not evidence that explosives were responsible. Case in point.

1992 WTC Explosion

An air-conditioning transformer five stories below the World Trade Center caught fire after an explosion last night, the authorities said. Six people were injured, none of them seriously, but the 110-story twin towers did not have to be evacuated, the authorities said.

The fire was first reported at 10:02 P.M. in a 13,000-volt transformer in the Trade Center's refrigeration plant, which provides air conditioning and ventilation for the complex, the Fire Department and the Port Authority said.

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The UC Customs vault located in WTC 6 was found with the door open and all contents , almost 1.2 trillion were stolen 1*, A 10 wheel semi truck was found wedged in the underground delivery tunnel garage trying to escape, it’s payload was pallets of Gold Bullion. 2*

That is not evidence that demo explosives were used at the World Trade Center.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I am not sure who you think you are fooling, but it isn't people with intelligence that have done the research.

I can tell you that I have seen quite a few interviews of citizens and firemen on that day, who claim they heard, saw or felt demolitions throughout the buildings and the area. Not to mention firemen and demolitions themselves claim it was controlled demolitions that brought the buildings down.

Be honest, did you do any research at all you on your own, or do you just repeat what you hear? Whether or not you believe them is your own view, but you can't just outright lie like that when clearly you are mistaken.

Also, does it mean nothing when a lot of firemen and demolitions experts agree that this was a controlled demolition?

You can't break the laws of physics, period. 1400 degrees is not hot enough to melt steel, not in this universe anyway. I am not sure what people can't understand about this. You need almost double that amount of heat to melt it. DOUBLE, meaning you're not even remotely in the ball park at that temperature.

edit on 20-9-2015 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

That is not evidence that demo explosions was responsible because there are no demo explosions as WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 collapsed and why you have failed my challenge to point out the time lines where demo explosions are heard.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That is not evidence that demo explosives were used at the World Trade Center.

No it's not, but I asked you to explain these events, I am waiting for your answer..

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

am not sure who you think you are fooling, but it isn't people with intelligence that have done the research.

Well, take up my challenge and prove me wrong by pointing out the time lines where demo explosions are heard in the videos that depict the collapse of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 that I have posted in a previous post.

If you fail the challenge, it will be evident that you have no case.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No it's not, but I asked you to explain these events, I am waiting for your answer..
[/quiote]

Simple. Falling elevators, exploding gas lines as reported by firefighters during an NBC news report playback which aired last Fall on TV. Pancaking floors, molten aluminum coming into contact with water, which generate huge explosions, airplane impacts, manhole explosions which are common in New York City, exploding gas tanks of vehicles that were on fire, etc. all nothing to do with explosives.

Now, about my challenge, time for you to point out the time lines of demo explosions in those videos.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well, take up my challenge and prove me wrong by pointing out the time lines where demo explosions are heard in the videos that depict the collapse of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 that I have posted in a previous post.

I have already done that.....

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

William Rodriguez - Deconstructing a Narcissistic & Fraudulent Super-Hero

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You did not. Where are the time lines for each of those videos? Post the time lines so everyone can review the time lines of the videos for themselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

[/quiote]

Simple. Falling elevators, exploding gas lines as reported by firefighters during an NBC news report playback which aired last Fall on TV. Pancaking floors, molten aluminum coming into contact with water, which generate huge explosions, airplane impacts, manhole explosions which are common in New York City, exploding gas tanks of vehicles that were on fire, etc. all nothing to do with explosives.

Now, about my challenge, time for you to point out the time lines of demo explosions in those videos.

You have not answered the question, I am waiting ....here is the question again..

The Federal Reserve invoked emergency powers 3* and among other things 640 Billion dollars was cleared and moved, where too I don’t know. This is too big to get into here, see 4*

There was insider trading on the airlines. Put Options well above normal that day and posted by an anonymous person(s) which made a lot of money which was never collected.

Oh and the man John O’neil started his new job at the WTC the day before and died, this is something to note. He knew more about OBL then anyone else at the FBI, was he set up to die? 5*

FEMA was already in NYC the night before ready to act. 6*

The weekend before the towers we in full power down, no security cameras working, no key cards and security dogs were pulled out as well, this was done with little notice 7*

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Thai is irrelevant and moot. Nothing to do with demo explosives at ground zero.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You did not. Where are the time lines for each of those videos? Post the time lines so everyone can review the time lines of the videos for themselves.

Yes I did, go back and see David Chandlers video with Ashley Bandsfield..

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thai is irrelevant and moot. Nothing to do with demo explosives at ground zero.

But I'm not talking about that, it is not irrelevant, since you seem to know all about 911 I figure you should know about this as well, so again your answer please..

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join