It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN LHC Glimpsed Into Another Dimension Today.. but wait, there's more!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I'm fairly educated.. at least I think I am... and one thing that concerns me about smashing particles together at high speeds...

Is nuclear fusion and fission...

What prevents that from occurring?

Fusion doesnt occur just by smashing things together. You need extreme heat or pressure. Fission is splitting of atoms ans requires neutrons.

And even if fusion did occur...so what?

Peoples misunderstanding of what the LHC can do is mind boggling. Oh no, its a big scary machine...it must be created to kill us all!!!

Fission and fusion do occur. Just on a very tiny scale.You need real mass of material to start a chain ,though. Thats the whole point of their experiments. They capture on specific types of film the subatomic particles splitting off from the rest when smashed together
edit on 11-9-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Is this youtube guy any more than just a person making up guesses as to what some video means?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Had he mentioned Satan in the beginning, I would've stopped watching.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

They have opened LHC before that, there would be a new force discovered that would change our standard model of the physics. www.youtube.com...

He got more videos on his website, but what's this "force"?

PS: You should stop thinking in religion ways, it's not the gates of hell, it's another dimension. What can lurks in other dimensions is a mystery, but I'll keep in mind that this beings can be far more advanced than us.
edit on 11 9 2015 by Pouilleux because: PS

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I'm fairly educated.. at least I think I am... and one thing that concerns me about smashing particles together at high speeds...

Fusion doesnt occur just by smashing things together. You need extreme heat or pressure. Fission is splitting of atoms ans requires neutrons.

And even if fusion did occur...so what?

Peoples misunderstanding of what the LHC can do is mind boggling. Oh no, its a big scary machine...it must be created to kill us all!!!

Fission and fusion do occur. Just on a very tiny scale.You need real mass of material to start a chain ,though. Thats the whole point of their experiments. They capture on specific types of film the subatomic particles splitting off from the rest when smashed together

Sorry,...i explained myself badly and not in as much depth as i should have. I assumed he was talking about nucelar fission/fusion as in atomic bombs.

That being said, are you sure fusion of any kind if happening?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Kratos40

and well, apparently the'Large Hadron Collider is going to be turned back on next Wednesday! full blast or something? cuz its weird they' weren't worried/warning about the world ending today but yet question whether 'we're all gonna die next Wednesday'?!

Well a black hole is all about gravity...a lot of it in a small space. About 20 times our own sun smashed down into the size of a large mountain, can CERN do that? Personally throwing atoms at each other I highly doubt there will be enough for a black hole to form...just saying..

They do create micro miniature black holes. They last shorter than your processor uses for 1 waveform. And , fortunately for us , they dont have enough energy or gravitational to be self-sustaining .
A black hole is formed when a star much larger than our sun , and full of heavy metals,goes supernova . Then it collapses upon itself. Although the star is way , way smaller , as it did not lose its mass the gravitational field remains the same as when it was 1000 or more times larger. At that point , it warps space time fabric downward thus creating a black hole (better termed Gravity Well). Start to realize the energy needed? Versus what CERN can do equivalent to mosquitoes in flight ?
And models predict the Big Bang wasnt so much of a bang as it was an expansion

Has it actually been confirmed that they created BHs? Im pretty sure no.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

My thoughts exactly. As soon as devilry and Satan come up in a scientific experiment discussion I get bothered because its seems that the religious get agitated their own beliefs might be at risk, or worse disproved.

Mind you I have seen on several occasions that Einstein was wrong and it also bothers me how much influence, if he was wrong, his ideas are affecting current scientific research.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If they manage to pull every particle apart and get right down to 'glue' level, its going to be so much fun watching the anti-matter spread like wild fire and burn every combustible object on this planet.

Do some research on what existed before the big-bang. Anti-matter / matter, 50/50 followed by a big booooooom.

If the anti-matter wins this time, well i will let you work that one out.

Everything has an opposite like quark / anti-quark, electron / positron.

This is why Steve Hawking said it will be the end of all matter (current universe) if the anti-matter gets out of control.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
If they manage to pull every particle apart and get right down to 'glue' level, its going to be so much fun watching the anti-matter spread like wild fire and burn every combustible object on this planet.

Do some research on what existed before the big-bang. Anti-matter / matter, 50/50 followed by a big booooooom.

If the anti-matter wins this time, well i will let you work that one out.

Everything has an opposite like quark / anti-quark, electron / positron.

This is why Steve Hawking said it will be the end of all matter (current universe) if the anti-matter gets out of control.

What you just said made no sense. What is the GLUE level? Why would that create a runaway amoutn of antimatter?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

What you just said made no sense. What is the GLUE level? Why would that create a runaway amoutn of antimatter?

This Youtube video from a (probable) CERN whistleblower explains what the 'glue' is or the Higgs Field.

CERN wants to look at all particles at the initial state. The glue is what came into existence that forms gravity and pulls strings and quarks together to eventually form galaxies.

Now CERN might create anti-matter (by accident ?) and if they do, everything will burn.

Take a nuclear warhead of matter (Uranium). It requires huge amounts of explosive to get the uranium to react.

Anti-matter is the opposite. It needs huge amounts of energy to NOT react.

Apparently 1g has the equivalent energy of our sun.

edit on 11-9-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Thanks, Now I wanna go watch event horizon again...

LHC crowd is pretty interesting, not the scientists but the online community saying that they worship satan at the LHC, that would be one hell of a price tag to be public satan worshipers.

While I don't buy into the satan stuff or the end of the world from smashing particles together. I've always been curious, if these experiments would ever yield clue on how atomic / particle manipulation in relation to the " Star Trek Replicator " could happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I "Believe" you

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
God what is it with all these daily mail links on this website?
It is the gutter press marketed towards morons, they have no clue about science whatsoever.

The LHC experiments have 0 chance of ending the world.
There are particles (cosmic rays, i.e. protons) with energies far higher than the particles at CERN could ever reach hitting the Earth every second and we are still here.
It's absolute nonsense.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Beautiful post, our Universe is so vast and infinite, eternal, our journey has only just begun. To glimpse eternity, the future is to glimpse our own souls.

The bullock cart today, the Rocket ship tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The LHC is not in the the correct configuration to cause a portal rift to hell. It can only open a portal rift to Detroit.

The iPhone 8, however...

Lol, this is great post

Stupid people are playing with something that even is not fully discovered...
edit on 11-9-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Possibly not enough atoms, Fusion takes tremendous heat, fission takes fissionable material travelling at tremendous speed, I think?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

You're right if LHC can't open portals. If however it can do it, it's a welcome sign from the Earth to others dimensional entities to come by the door. I believe these beings can be malevolent or benevolent. But don't underestimate LHC, the scientists there have push the machine far higher than before. undergroundworldnews.com...

This guy has interesting infos about what's going on on the Earth and he doesn't claim end of the world. You are free to believe what you want, but please don't bash others belief like that, there's always a way to make us know your point of view and stay courteous.

On this, have a nice day.
edit on 11 9 2015 by Pouilleux because: Error

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

This Youtube video from a (probable) CERN whistleblower explains what the 'glue' is or the Higgs Field.

CERN wants to look at all particles at the initial state. The glue is what came into existence that forms gravity and pulls strings and quarks together to eventually form galaxies.

Now CERN might create anti-matter (by accident ?) and if they do, everything will burn.

Take a nuclear warhead of matter (Uranium). It requires huge amounts of explosive to get the uranium to react.

Anti-matter is the opposite. It needs huge amounts of energy to NOT react.

Apparently 1g has the equivalent energy of our sun.

You lost me at CERN whistle blower.

Anyone working at CERN will know that the machine is safe. I dont know who this guy is, i dont cvare what he has to say

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

All have concluded that there is no measurable risk whatsoever.

BWAHAAAAAHAAAAA! A real knee slapper, that statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join