It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real living pterosaur or cgi?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Guys it was already proven by HalfSwede that the video was fake. It was made by a group who make CGI videos

Here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Heard and read quite a bit about what's going on over there in New Guinea.
In no way do I take the reports lightly either. Accounts coming from a place
where the possibility is clearly at it's peak. And from people who have nothing
to gain by lying to strangers that, from what I understand, they really don't
even care to much about. Some interviews you can see the fear on their face.
As I remember.

a reply to: TheBatch

Man, you're really out to ruin this for everyone aren't you?

There's people on ATS who one often just wants to scramble all the
letters in their reply box. Right now? That's you dawg.
edit on Ram91115v51201500000014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBatch

originally posted by: intrptr

If your mind is so closed to this realm of possibility (Cryptids) have you chosen purposely to come here with a closed mind to dig at those who think differently??

Ask a woodsman or bushman about cryptids. Trackers aren't into fallacy or flights of fancy. If it exists in their neck of the wild, they know about it.

I've interviewed hunters and trackers in rural U.S who'll tell you tales that would make you rethink that very statement.

I've got family in Riner, VA who've seen things that'll make your hair stand on end. When I next speak to my uncle I'll get him to email over some of his photos 👍🏼

Tall tales around the fire, yes. I've know trackers and hunters that eagerly clown city folk, too. Biting the carpet with anticipation until you do a thread with pics, though.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Is it bird, bat, or terrible lizard? You decide…

Oh that? That's a rock.

No, I was saying that these hoaxsters would get more miles out of their tricks if they gave us a video of something that does exist, but is giant.....
like a bat with a 20 foot wingspan.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Guys it was already proven by HalfSwede that the video was fake. It was made by a group who make CGI videos

Here: www.youtube.com...

And so far, I'm the only star on both your posts. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Is it bird, bat, or terrible lizard? You decide…

Oh that? That's a rock.

No, I was saying that these hoaxsters would get more miles out of their tricks if they gave us a video of something that does exist, but is giant.....
like a bat with a 20 foot wingspan.

Chuckle, 'rocks' with wings…

Heres a giant bird that really exists…

Photo
Sorry, all in good fun. Thanks for the rock joke.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
On roller skates no less!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Cgi cut from jurassic world Imposed in a park

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Man, you're really out to ruin this for everyone aren't you?

There's people on ATS who one often just wants to scramble all the
letters in their reply box. Right now? That's you dawg.

Pray tell how you've come to the conclusion that I'M "out to ruin this for everyone" when I've questioned how naysayers can simply say it nonsense without a shred of evidence prior to said evidence being shown and then credited when the evidence was shown?

Where I'm from sir that's called being open minded and having a level head.

I'm genuinely struggling to find where your unfounded accusation has come from at all tbf
edit on 11-9-2015 by TheBatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Vague humor amigo please forgive me? I forget that writing what
I get a kick out of may not be so readable that way to others.
Pay me no mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yeah I saw that and I agree, it looks extremely suspicious.

Obviously someone went to a lot of trouble to create that if it is fake.

The same is true of the photo of an 1864 Pteranodon shot down during the Civil War.

Coincidence perhaps?

I think not...

Their real objective was to instill skepticism and raise doubts about that original photo! Whereas the 2001 TV program did use a couple of shots of the original photo, their permanent “Freaky Links” website has been promoting the fake photo ever since the 2001 TV series until today!

Why? To falsely dismiss and discredit the original photo as a fake, to confuse us just as Churchill’s doubles were meant to confuse wannabe German assassins.

So why is this photograph more dangerous? Because it obviously is a genuine photo of an 1864 Pteranodon shot down during the Civil War near Vicksburg! And such compelling evidence is clearly not allowed by the NWO, globalist, evolutionary “thought police”, and therefore it had to be “eclipsed” and discredited in a hurry.
Sepia photo clearly features an anatomically correct Pteranodon

According to the above Berkeley University quote, no one before 1900, (forget about 1864!) knew what an anatomically correct Pteranodon looked like! (except American Indians knew what their ‘Thunderbirds” looked like! See left pic) So for sure no one in 1864 could have faked a fancy prop like this, let alone use plastics or fiberglass to produce a photo as real as this one!

powerpointparadise.com...

o riginally posted by: kingofmd
I know most of you are thinking this was proven fake years ago, but the fake was a staged copy of the original.

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Some years back, my brother and I saw something that could have been one of these. It was late at night (very common for us), and we were outside talking. Saw something really large (6-10 feet) flying around across the street. Both of us were, and are, quite familiar with various water birds, bats, birds of prey, etc, and this was none of those. Plus, there was something really menacing about it. It scared us both, and we didn't scare easily. That particular event has already been detailed to a researcher in the field, and should be in an upcoming book. Too many people report seeing these things to dismiss them out of hand.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
a reply to: randyvs

The article states the pics are from a real live Petrosaur, I proved they are stills from a movie.
That concludes its a HOAX

Well just be that way then.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

My apologies, I didn't even stop to think you may have not been serious, sorry 👍🏼

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Those are some very interesting stories but let me understand then. Are you suggesting the group on the YouTube channel who make CGI videos (check their other videos of "sea creatures", ghosts etc) intentionally added this video (which seemingly appears is on their channel first anyway) as a source of "disinfo" of sorts?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Video #2 is definitely a bat.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

Whereas I do think there could be some prehistoric species that may be around still, something about this video is off. Mainly the sound, or lack thereof. I know if it were Me seeing this for real, I would be commenting to no end on it! At least I would have said, "WTF is that!! It Looks like a F-_-ing Pterodactyl or something!!?" I mean to have said nothing, in this video at least, just about screams fake... Just sayin... Syx...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Are you suggesting the group on the YouTube channel who make CGI videos intentionally added this video as a source of "disinfo" of sorts?

All I'm saying is that the possibility is real.

Which is why I used the photo of the Civil War Pteranodon.

Clearly there exists a group who are spending massive amounts of money and effort to discredit the truth.

We've all seen it over and over.

The video fits the MO perfectly as well.

Like the above quote said:

'Their real objective was to instill skepticism and raise doubts about that original...'

As was cited in earlier posts, far too many people report seeing these things to just dismiss them.

edit on 11-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It was made by a group who make CGI videos

Here's one they made earlier of a dragon. Warning: swearing on soundtrack.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I've never been able to make my mind up with that one.

CGI or actual dragon in the grey skies of England...decisions, decisions.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

(laughing out loud)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join