It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RPG MO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I found a game that was early access and free to play on steam. its called RPG MO.

you can mine, cut trees use those minerals and do forging to create weapons and armors, as well as making jewelry with precious metals and gems. you level up your trade skills to earn some side cash and you do quests and kill monsters.

you level up your accuracy, strength, defense, and magic levels as well as health for combat levels, and the more you level up the easier it is to kill other players and monsters.

very early in the game after i did some mining i was able to afford decent gears and a beast of burden pet.
seems like a cool little game, i hear its available on mobile as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro
i found out later while playing the game that its 3 years old.
still, im having a decent time playing it right now.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

looks interesting. someone put some time into it. name of it? link?
edit on 10-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

looks interesting. someone put some time into it. name of it? link?

rpg.mo.ee...

thats there website, the name is
RPG MO

lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
its my second day playing and someone spent 270 dollars in real life money to give everyone on the game 2x experience for 28 hours.

what i do is i mine alot of ore and then turn them into bars and then sell them to then have enough to get pets, gear, food,.

you can make your own food and find pets somehow but i just started and need to level up.

its alot like runescape before it went 3-d.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Thanks for recommending this I just started

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Heres a picture of my character at combat level 48, i made alot of money mining and i have decent gears for my level.
im working on getting crystal wings and enchanment as well as 50+ accuracy for a new weapon. i need to mine more and save up for the gears i want.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What world do you usually play in?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Wait, it has microtransactions to get better? Ugh... Give me a traditional MMO where you have to actually put in the effort to do better. Pay to win sucks...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Wait, it has microtransactions to get better? Ugh... Give me a traditional MMO where you have to actually put in the effort to do better. Pay to win sucks...

you can completely play without paying at all, its just alot of grinding and resource gathering.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leprekon
What world do you usually play in?

i just go on whatever world it automatically connects me to, my name in the game is 7even7eas

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

That's the thing, it irritates me that I'm going to go out and sink hours upon hours into grinding, meanwhile some other ass pays some money and gets the same or even better upgrades just because he happens to be rich. I'm not particularly a fan of grinding, but paying to get better just defeats the point of playing a game in my opinion and it unbalances the competition.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Lepper66 is mine

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

This is my character mining whitegold in the clouds before heaven.
i have 71 mining and 52 jewelery levels.

new topics

top topics

join