It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Again Is "Now" - The Time To Act Is Now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You assume I don't give a damn, I want to know who they are. Which is why I for reform. You don't know jack about what I want, only what you think I want.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I am with you, check everyone.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Do you think the Christians deserve to not go through the same betting process the other refugees are going through?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Not syndicated and leads with another spun story.

There was much more to that boat story.

Is one man's side of the story really syndicated?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Despite having family members to sponsor them, a group of 20 Chaldean Christians who fled ISIS have been detained for over four months at the Otay Detention Facility in San Diego. The large Chaldean community in Southern California are unhappy with the unexplained delays and are demanding their release.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) claim they are undermanned and face a backlog of cases but have offered little to the media about the prolonged detention of the Chaldean 20.

Mark Arabo, an activist and spokesmen for the local Chaldean community says, “What we do know is that they are being held without a real reason.”

Arabo has pleaded with the highest levels of government demanding action for the group being held.

“We are protesting, we are talking to the State Department, and the White House and Congress, and we are putting pressure to make sure they release these twenty people,” he declared to Al Jazeera. Arabo believes the excuses from immigration officials about indefinitely detaining them for bureaucratic reasons is “hard to believe.”

Arabo pointed out that the men and women in detention have been held too long even by the government’s own standards. The vast majority of foreign nationals detained or arrested by ICE are released under some form of supervision, according to their own statement.

“They’ve escaped hell. Let’s allow them to reunite with their families,” says Arabo. According to a Los Angeles Times report and an ACLU attorney in San Diego, detainees held for six months that have not seen a judge are by law required to have a court hearing.

www.breakingchristiannews.com...

edit on 10-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I am for all refugees getting to a place where they can be helped and them going through the same process as everyone else.

Don't think your choice of religion should change that.

You didn't answer my question!

Are you cool with it and feel safe as long as they are vetted by our government before the are allowed in? I added feel safe from the original question.

It's pretty simple. Yes or No!

Well obviously you were smart enough not to answer because you realized I snared you!

So before I turn in for the night I will explain it to those who might not be onto you and I's game of gotcha!

Your statements prior was that you basically didn't have and issue because the government was going to vet them correct?

Yet you scream and moan at those of us who are mad as hell that our government has chosen to allow those people coming into our country illegally from our southern border as heartless bastards?

I don't see any of them being vetted! As a matter of fact? Anyone from any country in the world can come into our country thru our southern border UNVETTED and you defend them!

That is pure hypocrisy that you don't care if anyone comes in thru our southern border illegally but are okay with any refugees coming in as long as the government vets them!

That's pretty much game, set, and match. But as good as it was the point will be lost or ignored. The arguments change when it comes to feeling righteous, even if the arguments are hypocritical in the overall views.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Australia will be taking more refugees than the USA and a significant portion will be Christian,and you should hear the howls of protest claiming 'discrimination' by the muslims in response

Screw them. The Christians and other religions are true refugees in every meaning of the word. Muslims should be the ones to make sure those truly being persecuted get the most aid and assistance getting out of that nightmare. Islam literally has blood on their hands for their religious intolerance and persecution. History will not judge them kindly. How come we don't hear of any World Court Tribunals for the savagery of ISIS and their leaders?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Do you think the Christians deserve to not go through the same betting process the other refugees are going through?

I believe since they are being specifically targeted and freeking marked that Yeah, they should get priority.

markofthenazarene.com...

But, back to the topic at hand.... Show support for the organizations trying to evacuate refugees and actually provide and place them.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

My brother once told me, " earth is the devil's domain ". Gods kingdoms is in Heaven.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Sure they need to be vetted. But until it's proven Christian militas are slaughtering Muslims, it should be pretty easy to vet them. Like it or not, the bad apples of Islam have tainted all Muslims. Muslims need to clear up the monsters in their midst.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

My brother once told me, " earth is the devil's domain ". Gods kingdoms is in Heaven.

True,

Does that mean while you are here you turn a blind eye to evil?

I think not.

www.facebook.com...

www.savethechildren.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I think not either but I know the persecuted will be rewarded.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Are you the ole chrales who used to come to ATS?.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Sure they need to be vetted. But until it's proven Christian militas are slaughtering Muslims, it should be pretty easy to vet them. Like it or not, the bad apples of Islam have tainted all Muslims. Muslims need to clear up the monsters in their midst.

So you would agree that back in 2014 we should have offered to taken in Muslims that were being slaughtered by Christians in central Africa?
Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic
Muslims are fighting the groups that have been killing the Christians America and it's allies just need to stop arming those people.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't know who the ole Charles is you refer to.

a reply to: boymonkey74

I'm old but I have been here for only a short time.
edit on 10-9-2015 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Which shows more ignorance of the situation as muslims are being target the same.
Why do they desert to cut to the front of the line then the people going through the same issue?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

He gets to assume my stance on things and that is game set match?

Wow that must be easy!

I defend the reason they come over but have always said I want them documented, just because seeker wants to assume differently doesn't make it so.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

So why can't isis slip people in saying they are Christian?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Which shows more ignorance of the situation as muslims are being target the same.
Why do they desert to cut to the front of the line then the people going through the same issue?

And what is ISIS marking them with?

Yeah, that is right, they may go kill other Muslims but they have a "Special" delight with the Christians and make sure they cannot hide. You may not want to hear it but you know. You don't want to admit it but you know deep down inside.

Enough said.

Go find a Charity or organization that helps refugees that you agree with. At least do that.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: pavil

So you would agree that back in 2014 we should have offered to taken in Muslims that were being slaughtered by Christians in central Africa?
Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic
Muslims are fighting the groups that have been killing the Christians America and it's allies just need to stop arming those people.
Yes we should have. Why,are you surprised by that?. People being persecuted by others like that need the assistance of the international community. Doesn't matter the religion or ethnic group, civilized society needs to help in those situations. Once again, African countries with no resources rank low on totem pole when bad things happen to their citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join