It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe She's Got Nice Legs Donald

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

www.thedailybeast.com...

He is also a racist.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ya I guess it came out during the divorce and ended up being pushed aside as a jilted lover making claims to tarnish him.
So who really knows.
Didn't know about the lawyer tho.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Wow that's a brutal read, the lawyer is pretty vile.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Watch the now not banned documentary on him and be even more sickened.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Her reaction to his implication was professional, smart, and spot on. She did not issue insults in return. I am a Carly fan needless to say!

Another day, another Donald Trump controversy. Carly Fiorina, the 61-year-old former Hewlett-Packard CEO who is the only woman vying for the GOP presidential nomination, has responded to the real estate mogul's most recent insult after he seemingly criticized her appearance. Fiorina responded by telling host Megyn Kelly on Wednesday during an appearance on the Fox News Channel, "I think those comments speak for themselves. Honestly, Megyn, I'm not going to spend a single cycle wondering what Donald Trump means. But maybe, just maybe, I'm getting under his skin a little bit, because I am climbing in the polls."

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Real presidential.

Yeah on second thought, we don't need someone in the white house like this.

I can tell the truth without insulting someone, apparently Trump can't. Obviously there must be someone that could run for president that could. Anyone?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

'Although when I get criticized for my hair, which isn’t that bad – you know, you’ve seen me, right? It’s not that bad ... nobody does a story about, "Oh, isn't that terrible. They criticized Donald Trump's hair",'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This made me LOL,

Don't you wonder what he is really up to, perhaps he didn't think he had chance, wasn't serious about winning, and is trying to make everyone change their minds.
or,

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If he was racist, you'd think that Trump would have fired him.

Not to mention, you're taking words from a "teenager" of something that happened in the 80s. THE 80s!

I think the OP is hilarious! Trump can say whatever he wants. Politicians have been slinging mud and calling names and even making up trash about the opponent since the beginning of presidential elections. He's also a walking, talking icon of freedom of speech. Every time a new "Trump is a @#!#" post/new clip that trashes him, it makes me want to vote nire for the guy.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

In my opinion, the guy is serving as a polarizing force within the Republican Party, and likely will dismantle the GOP, it does make me wonder if he is some kind of plant.

He's like a bad cartoon stereo type exaggerating everything that's wrong with the Republican Party, after this show id be surprised if the GOP doesn't have to completely reorganize it's self, with characters like him gaining ground and political weight it truly reminds me of the movie idiocracy clearly the GOP has lost touch with the average American.

His hatred of women is sickening, and any woman worth her salt will not vote for this man, and she probably will convince her husband not to vote for him either. It's just a ridiculous show, and should be an indicator of the society that breeds this show. Anyway I am rambling but that's what I think about that.

Joseph-Gordan levitt

edit on 10-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You could be his stunt double
I agree I even suspect he is a plant from the democrats.
As proved above though some will vote for him because he is a woman hating racist.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit
Look at that Hair, would you Vote for that? What a child he is.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Believe it or not, Trump did Carley Fiorina a favor by his comment. It may even have been planned to do just that.
The publicity she gains from it is golden.

BTW: Isn't commenting on her lovely, long, sexy, shapely, legs sexist?
edit on 10-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What is wrong with people giving him a nano second of anything other than their contempt.

Emasculated white men love Donald Trump: The real reason a billionaire bozo rules the GOP

It is from Salon, and they've kinda gone off the rails lately. Still - I think this article makes a valid point

:-)

First thing I thought of when I saw your latest avatar:

edit on 9/10/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Thanks for posting the documentary, "Donald Trump - What's the Deal?"

Voters should definitely watch it. Years ago Trump was trying to get some project built in Toronto and was negotiating a partnership with some local developer. I don't remember the specifics but the deal fell through. (Later he did get something done.) At the time one of the newspapers wrote a piece about the deal and the negotiations that was an eye opener for me.

In this very detailed article it became clear that Trump's lawyers had covered every conceivable possibility of risk of loss, of any sort at all, in this joint venture, and had kept The Donald inviolate from any responsibility or even legal liability for losses or charges incurred. In short, the entire risk of the venture was contractually assigned to his partner.

Here it is again America:

The entire risk of the venture was contractually assigned to his partner.

I would never partner with this man in anything, or elect him to anything.

When you are with The Donald, you are on your own.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Well, at least she doesn't have cankles.

Jude

I had to respond to this because I actually spit my drink out laughing...on my wireless keyboard...& had to get my old one.
Thanks Jude, I needed that.
Reminds me of a thread long ago appointing villainous nicknames to politicians.
"The Cankler" made me laugh as hard as your post.

As for the OP, I just cannot understand "The Hairpiece" (think Cheech...on my head...) is polling at the top.
All I can think of is that it is because he is NOT a politician, and his candor is welcomed as the gaffes are overlooked?
& the Hair was a thing waaaay before running, it's his schtick.
Any hardcore Trump supporters want to chime in & explain why?
Is it his immigration stance?
HIs candor/non PC'ness?
Foreign policy?
Hair?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I want to add that in starting this thread I was not intending to torpedo (as if that were possible) Trump's presidential hopes. I like Donald Trump as a voice in American politics. I don't agree with everything he says and I especially don't like his various cheap shots. The cheap shots will only get him a few cheap votes.

If he wants to be president, he has to be presidential, if he can be. He's got to get serious and have some kind of overall vision. What I have seen so far makes me think that he should get into electoral politics at a lower level and find his footing as a senator or congressman. He probably has cabinet weight . . . in the right portfolio.

He hasn't paid his political dues.

People that one might consider neophyte lightweights, like Ronald Reagan (maybe not so light), Arnold Schwarzenegger, Al Franken and Clint Eastwood have all run and won electoral office.

Realistically speaking, here in the real world, Trump hasn't got a hope in hell of getting the Republican nomination without a complete "sea change" in the way he operates.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Yikes that was tough. I didn't like the guy before and could see through his B$ but what I found interesting is how many of his close work associates and former business acquaintances threw him under the bus in that documentary.

It amazes me that someone like the Weasel trump could have such a big following. It goes to show how tragic our political environment has become.

The sad reality is that his doucheary in DC would easily fit in, the only thing that would separate him from the rest of the politcos in DC is that he can't control his mouth.

edit on 07930America/ChicagoThu, 10 Sep 2015 20:07:59 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

LOL emasculated white males? Thats gonna sting some followers reading it

(Good to see you back sweetie)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes possibly sexist although...
Free Dictionary

I am NOT discriminating against her for being a woman however my opinion is that women have more attractive legs (to me) than men.
I don't feel one gender is superior to the other but I do feel that they each are great for their own reasons...LOL!

Just having some fun!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I agree with your point.
However, you left out our (ATS"S) berry own...
OFF THE GRID'S...Governor Ventura.
With whom i agree around as much as trump on most issues; ie. not all the time, but they both have their points on certain matters, respectively.
And yes, Mrs. Fiorina, she does indeed have admirable legs.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join