It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to accept 10,000 Syrian refugees

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I would actually like this government to take a piece of that humanity, and provide them some sanity and worthiness to save them from what must be a traumatic ordeal. You have to briefly try to imagine yourself in that kind of life predicament.

So, what follows, is I want to see the system they are going to do BI on each and every one of them, and how that will be accomplished. To make the commitment to accept them, then this has to be in place, and it has to work.
edit on 10-9-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

The cap for this year refugees to be accepted in the US is 70,000, each year the US take between 70 to 80 thousands refugees.

edit on 10-9-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The cap for this year refugees to be accepted in the US is 70,000, each year the US take between 70 to 80 thousands refugees.

Yes, I understand that. The requirement however, still has to work.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yes since 9/11 the refugees were cut in half and it was more difficult to accept them in the US, but since 2009, under the present administration the numbers are growing again.

I am not sure if the requirements for background checks has lapsed also.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
They plan on dumping many of the refugees in Detroit my local news is reporting. Thats nice I'm sure they'll get foodstamps seeing how there's no jobs in Detroit. They just cut off 200,000 disabled and elderly people in Michigan from food stamps. Foreigners will have it better than American citizens.

Local news link

www.clickondetroit.com...
edit on 11-9-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Germany will accept 800,000 this year. Oh joy. People need to travel very far for basic safety and survival apparently, it's not like they'll survive outside of the most Western countries.

[/sarcasm]

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Detroit is where the biggest concentration of Arab are located in the US, they are from almost every country in the middle east, it used to be mostly Christian Arabs running from Muslim percussion, but now Muslims also are part of the refugees, sadly the rivalries are very high, within this population and crimes between themselves is very high even if we don't get to hear about it in the news.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Imo .. Big mistake.
I remember when refugees from Kosovo came to my city. The neighbourhood went from pretty quite to Suddenly there where gangs of kids commiting crimes. The crime rate went up exponentially in our area.

Now it happens every summer here when the indian reserves send forest fire evacuees to our city. Its amazing how only 200 individuals in a city of 100k can cause such an impact on crime rates, drunks in public, property damage...it goes on and on.
Bad move USA, get ready for a new type of disaster.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you believe "10,000" I have some oil fields in Syria to sell you... "You see this is why they want the natives gone, its all about me selling you some oil"...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Wish I could star you more, that is so important. The cites that they are being sent to are depleted, they are the highest crime rates in the country due to countless reasons.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join