It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late show with Stephen Colbert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Woaah.

That Ted Cruz interview was brutal. His minders will be kicking themselves sending him on.
What a slimy guy he is.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Is Cruz on tonight?! West Coast here so no spoilers

Oh man can't wait for that. Was it him that was scheduled to be on the last week of the Daily Show but couldn't make it?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He is on tonight. Not sure if he was meant to be on last week? Hit me up after you've watched it to let me know if you laughed or cringed

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Well I meant as a guest with Jon Stewart on his last week on air.

But ya that was...interesting. I think I cringed a bit more then laughed while he spoke. Colbert being so serious was awesome though. No time for bs, answer the questions please.
Also classy move asking the audience not to boo.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Woaah.

That Ted Cruz interview was brutal. His minders will be kicking themselves sending him on.

I thought the same. He failed but, really, he shouldn't have done this show. Not a good venue for him.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
On a more exciting note, The Don is on tonight

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Yeah, can't wait for that.

Hope he is twice as hard on the Don then he was Cruz.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Woaah.

What a slimy guy he is.

You witnessed the same broadcast I did? Colbert for the first time EVER told his audience to "stop the booing" as this was HIS GUEST HE INVITED (you missed that moment of clarity apparently).

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Doesn't change how the interview went, just shows that he didn't want his audience booing the guest.

Not so sure it would be the first time ever, first time in the 2 weeks colberts been on his new show maybe.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Yeah, can't wait for that.

Hope he is twice as hard on the Don then he was Cruz.

Hillary oh Hillary will be a most interesting interview; will she commit to spontaneous repartee? NO YOU DONT GET THE QUESTIONS beforehand.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Doesn't change how the interview went, just shows that he didn't want his audience booing the guest.

Not so sure it would be the first time ever, first time in the 2 weeks colberts been on his new show maybe.

Very funny you! In nine years (intermittent/jail time having to be served) that I have watched the "Colbert Report" never witnessed the shushing of an entire audience (or make them invisible/disappeared them from the venue seats [seems to have happened]) as all applause vanished for the rest of the show.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Ya I hope he is hard on her too.

She has some questions that need answering as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Aw I think he went easy on him. Just let him talk about his wall but not the impossibility of his deport them all plan.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yeah I was disappointed, he didn't push him like he did Cruz, which he should have.
But then he is doing an entertainment show, so he needs to keep guests coming on and not being scared to

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well that was disappointing.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Aw I think he went easy on him. Just let him talk about his wall but not the impossibility of his deport them all plan.

I read the "Rolling Stone" interview yesterday and thought this: no substance or depth at all! a refreshing Crappa Crappa Gama fratboy. Perhaps we need this. Am cringing, yet at the same time very excited to see the final Republican debates (who is left) Fiorina/Rubio/Trump, as any of them debating Camp Cookie Hillary will be a Popcorn Ball event. Someone needs to chime in on her wardrobe. How many times does she have to wear the same solid color polyester leisure suits that imply as a mantra "I am a pumpkin, or a blueberry today". A scaled Lizard suit would be more appropriate.
edit on 24-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

How about Warren though! Little bit of just a rah rah but damn didn't she seem passionate.

Think he asked her more how questions them trump tho.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

"The Game is Rigged".
...........Elizabeth Warren

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

"The Game is Rigged".
...........Elizabeth Warren

That is why she is not running (sadly). She was wearing modern attire (stylish) separates that looked as if she was not TRYING to confuse democrats by using patterns and different colors but embrace the potential of "this is okay!! folks" and not a scary wardrobe. Hillary is supposed to be a worldly person, but dressing like a 68 year old pant-suited throwback from the 70s. What is her message (you have everything or nothing to fear) but the color I may be wearing head to toe today and what it implies? Luscher color test meanings.
edit on 24-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Tell you what Im finding to adjust to, The new Daily Show.
Its a bit of a snore
and at times Noah is awkward.

<< 1   >>

join