It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mina, The City of Tents could held help their fellow muslims?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Mina is a small city located inside a low lying valley in the province of Makkh, in western Saudi Arabia, about 8 km to the east of the Holy city of Mecca. Inside the 20 square km valley, tents cover every open space, as far as the eye can see.

It is in these tents Hajj pilgrims stay overnight during the five days of each Haj season. For the rest of the year, Mina remains pretty much deserted.

Why wouldn't these tents be the first option for muslim refugees ?

These tents are all air conditioned, are constructed of fiberglass coated with Teflon in order to ensure high resistance to fire. All 1000,000 of them..

They're being used for only 5 days a year!! What a waste!!

They could hold over a million refugees (maybe more) but instead the refugees are being sent here, there and everywhere.

Now I am going to admit my absolute ignorance towards world politics, religion e.t.c I apologize for that sincerely.

Muslims wouldn't turn away their fellow muslims would they?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Looks like a perfect muslim FEMA camp to me.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

That would require Saudi Arabia to give a crap.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Of course they will fill all those tents with the displaced and terrorised victims of this humanitarian crisis, Islam is the religion of love and peace and charity towards fellow man regardless of nationality, race or gender, just ask any Muslim they tell you so.
I'm sure any day now they will be inviting all those in need to come stay by the 1000s like they have with every other humanitarian crisis in recent times.
Hang on..... Wait.... They are currently doing sweet EFF all???
Doesn't seem very compassionate or merciful like its claimed, I'm confused???

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Why hasnt the fact that other muslim countries arent doing anything continued to be discussed?

new topics

top topics

join