It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. warns Russia on military buildup in Syria: What slimy hypocrites America is!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm not against Refugees! Heck, I already offer myself to help them.

US, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia, EAU, Qatar, Britain etc, should take all the refugees. They should be sent in huge ships specially to the US (the most guilty part on the break down those ME countries).

US destroyed IRAQ, Afghanistan,Libya, etc, and in the last four years it's destroying Syria. Hypocrites!

edit on 15/9/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

hmm I am in us and take offence at you calling me slimy.

On the other hand I am a proud hypocrite.

I have also pondered the reality that isis is a russian org and not a us org.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Oh come on. You are going to ruin all of the Hate America! posts we are seeing. SSDD

One thing that never fails - Anti- America & Anti-Russian

At least some things never change

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Quotes:
«For well over a decade now the world has been force-fed American exceptionalism; taught to believe that America knows best what the world needs, how it needs to be organized and more importantly under whose leadership countries should be allowed to function.»
[..]

«The self-appointed political world police, the US has run, dominated and of course dictated the world's media narrative, playing democratic mind games with a gullible public while pursuing violent covert agendas. »
[..]

«With US politicians running the rationale of fear on all platforms available, reason and logic have been labeled under temporary insanity and conspiracy. According to Washington, the world needs direction - the type of righteous direction only America can give since its very constitution stands the perfect expression of all things fiercely democratic and freedom perfect.»
[..]

«We have now entered the uncharted territories of a US-run supra-national police state system, where globalism rhymes with authoritarianism.»
[..]

indeed
«Since 9/11 America has moved in a higher plane of morality, on account of its political, economic and military might.»

Take a look at the mirror right in this article

edit on 15/9/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

What proof do you have that Assad is destroying Syria?

Well do you think this war would have gone on as long if Assad wasn't in power, also countries don't have civil wars when the government is taking care of it's people.

One could have said the same thing about Abraham Lincoln when America had a civil war:

No they can't.

So your just talking nonsense with no evidence to back up anything but Western propaganda the same crap they said against Khaddaffy and now look at Libya

Yes Gadaffi was such a good guy...except that time when he...that's right the little incident in Lockerbie.

You want Syria to suffer the same fate

Seems Assad does.

KARMA is what's going to destroy America

No stupidity is going to destroy America...not Karma.

Its the law of the universe...unavoidable

you reap what you sow

And that is why we don't have Saddam, Gadaffi, and probably Assad in the future. Karma bit them and is biting one in the rear.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Things are heating up in syria that's for sure

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dissidentx
Things are heating up in syria that's for sure

If by heating up you mean a Russian occupation of Syria then sure.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Meh, these headlines are the kind that will lead us up to a conflict in the Middle East. I have pretty much figured out that I will see some serious wars in World before I die.. It is not rocket science you can see it coming if you have studied World History, the irony is this thou, the nuclear age is the only thing practically that has kept world war conflicts from happening sooner..

Someone is going to think they are more evolved and comfortable enough or smart enough to win a war against the world or they will be just to damn lazy. I think to be honest the human beings alive and in their prime during world war 2, were more evolved more intelligent and had more skills than the humans in 2015. So it will be just a matter of time. My assumption is the probability is high for it to happen before 2020. Geo politics right now are a mess..

I do not even bother debating with people over these articles anymore, I am just waiting now..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join