It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass grave of new human relative discovered in South Africa, claim scientists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's impossible to overstate how amazing a find this is. So many hominid species are referenced by a few fragments and here we have a millions of years old mass grave with individuals of a range of ages and both sexes. It's beyond incredible.

Thanks for posting this!

The paper published at eLIFE can be found here. There's also a National Geographic article here.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It's impossible to overstate how amazing a find this is. So many hominid species are referenced by a few fragments and here we have a millions of years old mass grave with individuals of a range of ages and both sexes. It's beyond incredible.

Thanks for posting this!

The paper published at eLIFE can be found here. There's also a National Geographic article here.

Very cool...thanks for the links (pun intended).....

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Anyone ever read Sitchen's book Planet X and the translation he made of the cuneiform writings of the epoch of Gilgamesh?

Talks of a pre-flood story of gods (sons of god) coming down to earth and Anuki(SP?) making the black headed people. The Bible tells us that there were sons of gods and they were wifing (having babies) with the women of that time and producing all sorts of offspring.

According to Sitchen, the Anuki said the black headed people were created to serve in the gold minds of which were deep in the ground. One thing they report is not telling us is how much gold in down there and that the mass grave is a result of a flood that collapsed the mine entrance.

One must ask what were these families doing that deep in the ground in the first place. Unless they were the creation of the Anuki.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Anyone ever read Sitchen's book Planet X and the translation he made of the cuneiform writings of the epoch of Gilgamesh?

Talks of a pre-flood story of gods (sons of god) coming down to earth and Anuki(SP?) making the black headed people. The Bible tells us that there were sons of gods and they were wifing (having babies) with the women of that time and producing all sorts of offspring.

According to Sitchen, the Anuki said the black headed people were created to serve in the gold minds of which were deep in the ground. One thing they report is not telling us is how much gold in down there and that the mass grave is a result of a flood that collapsed the mine entrance.

One must ask what were these families doing that deep in the ground in the first place. Unless they were the creation of the Anuki.

Well, if mining were the case then surely there would be evidence of tools, and would have to be fairly advanced tools to mine. I haven't read about any tools being found there yet.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It is not just a mass grave, not that deep. They have kept a lot of this secret and why? GOLD!

They will reveal tools with them just wait. If they were advanced don't expect them to reveal them.. But stone tools and the like they will show.

edit on 10-9-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It is not just a mass grave, not that deep. They have kept a lot of this secret and why? GOLD!

They will reveal tools with them just wait. If they were advanced don't expect them to reveal them.. But stone tools and the like they will show.

It is odd how many were found in there as they said from the article....

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I am saying it is not a grave but a collapsed mine and the bodies are of the workers from before the flood of Noah.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The comment about this having to be a ritulistic burial due to not having any aminal bones also makes me wonder. What will people think of all of the mass graves of people buried in more recent times be seen as?

Kurdish mass graves from the Saddam regime, Bosnia mass graves and Pol Pot and all. I'm not so convinced that this has to be an intentional ritual burial.....just as it doesn't have to be human either.

Clothes, tools, and other artifacts may change my view a bit, if they exist.....we shall see in time.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

That was fiction

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I am saying it is not a grave but a collapsed mine and the bodies are of the workers from before the flood of Noah.

What would they have been mining? This was millions of years before smelting.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What would they have been mining? This was millions of years before smelting.

He answered that in the post prior to....Gold....and yes, for Aliens.

Only way that could be shown is if there are huge quarts veins that happen to run down the insides of the cavern that were exposed from following them during the mining process......and no....I do not think it was a mine.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Only way that could be shown is if there are huge quarts veins that happen to run down the insides of the cavern that were exposed from following them during the mining process......and no....I do not think it was a mine.

so you're taking the "Alien" part as valid ?

edit on 21-9-2015 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'd advise holding the astonishment until some form of date can be provided.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join