It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please do not call yourselves Christians any more.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragonfaith alone is dead only to those who are dead but for those alive in Christ works abound and God knows us.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

Galatians 4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Like I said... Sir

Christ didn't ever teach that...

Congratulations... You're actually Paulian, not Christian

Good luck with that

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Paul is of Christ, he preached Christ, and he died for Christ. And I would trust Gods preserved word over yours any day of the week.

Paul said those who divide the Body of Christ in saying some are of Apollos, some of Paul and some of Christ were in their flesh and are carnal.

1 Corinthians 1:12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

1 Corinthians 3:4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

1 Corinthians 3:5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

1 Corinthians 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

1 Corinthians 3:8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

1 Corinthians 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

1 Corinthians 3:10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

You my friend are carnal and do works of the flesh

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

your problem is you do not believe the word of God
edit on 1-10-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Paul is of Christ, he preached Christ, and he died for Christ. And I would trust Gods preserved word over yours any day of the week.

Paul preached his own doctrine, and mentioned barely anything Jesus actually taught in the gospels... And we don't even know IF Paul was ever killed for Christ like it was written about almost a hundred years after his death... the legend is that he was beheaded... but it is far more likely that he actually lived out his life elsewhere...

The apostles knew about Paul and his schemes... John even wrote about him candidly...

Oh, and I really couldn't care less if you believe what I say or not... I am quite educated in your doctrine and the flaws within it, the history of it... your religion and the errors of it and the people that partake...

You my friend are carnal and do works of the flesh

judge not Paulian... Lest ye be judged...

You know nothing of me... but I know your kind... and who you claim to represent

your problem is you do not believe the word of God

No... my problem is I know where the "word of God" is found...

and it isn't the bible in its entirety...

edit on 1-10-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

rightly dividing the word of truth you would know that Jesus ministry was to the House of Israel, there were very few Gentiles and those were in the land of promise.

Jesus Called Paul and sent him to the Gentiles and gave him the doctrines for the church.

Acts 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

Acts 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Acts 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Acts 9:6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

Acts 9:10 And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.

Acts 9:11 And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,

Acts 9:12 And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.

Acts 9:13 Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:

Acts 9:14 And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.

Acts 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Acts 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

once again you do not accept the Bible as whole, accurate, complete and without error, and therefore the error in misunderstanding is all yours.

Judge not Heretic less you be judged. I know your kind and how you would spoil the church and make havoc of it. But Jesus Christ is greater than you.

edit on 1-10-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Jesus Called Paul and sent him to the Gentiles and gave him the doctrines for the church.

yeah I know the book... Peter was the one that was sent to the gentiles by God... Not Paul... read acts 15:7

paul was likely present at this proclamation... yet said nothing. Hmmmm...

Judge not Heretic less you be judged. I know your kind and how you would spoil the church and make havoc of it. But Jesus Christ is greater than you.

LOL

SIlly Paulian... You don't even know the words you're using...

I can not be a Heretic because I am not Christian... YOU know nothing of "my kind" because I don't have a kind... I am a rarity amongst the flock... the shephard's loyal dog who keeps the simple sheep in line

The church does a great job of spoiling itself... and the flock follows suit

One of the many reasons I will not claim to be Christian...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon sure any word you say against the word of God is heresy and thereby you are a heretic.

and seeing you are by your confession not a Christian you are truly a blasphemer of God and Jesus Christ. And are not of any authority to say Paul is or is not of Christ. for all of Paul's teaching are in the preserved words of God.

as stated you are not a Christian and most likely never will be, and your sin will find you out.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Mindless Christian drivel...

The bible is NOT the word of God... Though IT can be found within the pages...

I need no authority, its all written in the book... which condemns your doctrine, and your hero Paul, IF one knows where to look... which you obviously would not because you believe every word is of God, which again... the bible proves to not be true... contradiction and error would not exist in "Gods word"

And I was Christian most of my life... Until I actually studied the bible for myself, and realised the many reasons why most Christians aren't what they claim... which is again why I do not claim to be either

As I've said previously in this thread... IF I claimed to be Christian... I would be ashamed of it because of those who claim to represent him by taking the name

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Mindless intellectual drivel . . .

The Bible is theword of God no matter what you say.

God's word supports Paul and condemns only you and those like you. And you could see it if you knew where to look and knew how to study.

You never were a Christian only in a Christian environment and you don't know how to study the Bible that has already been abundantly clear by all you misapplication of the text.

I am not ashamed of Christ and Christ is not ashamed of me.

But the Devil very proud of you because you represent him as the president of his "Yea, hath God said, glee club"

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

The Bible is theword of God no matter what you say.

Only to a christian... No matter what you say, so lets just agree to disagree

God's word supports Paul and condemns only you and those like you. And you could see it if you knew where to look and knew how to study.

Well considering how much of it he wrote... I would hope it would support him... Unfortunately, it doesn't

And again, who are you to judge me? You know nothing of me or my life...yet you keep telling me i need to study and yet you can't get past the basic principle of not judging others... Take your own advice

You never were a Christian only in a Christian environment and you don't know how to study the Bible that has already been abundantly clear by all you misapplication of the text.

And now you believe you have the right to tell me what i am or was... As if i have to measure up to your standards...

And what text... Im not the one quoting page upon page of pauls writing as if it is supposed to mean something... The only person in this conversation who needs to study is you

I am not ashamed of Christ and Christ is not ashamed of me.

I wouldn't be so sure of that... All things considered

But the Devil very proud of you because you represent him as the president of his "Yea, hath God said, glee club"

Ahh the devil... The christians favorite scape goat for almost everything

IF said horned entity even exists which it highly unlikely... He will be playing host to many christians and has been the host of their eternal party for the past 2000 years. The Self righteous will be serving drinks lol

It seems your OT god can't keep control of anything... Never really could... Not even his creations

Good thing most of that is bunk eh

edit on 1-10-2015 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I never blame the Devil for anything. so you are incorrect to say it is the Christians scapegoat. Only the babies in Christ blame things on the devil because they don't want to admit they are the problem.

Horned entity?

I am not sure what the devil looks like.

But seems you are the intellectual here and know all things so if you say he has horns, ok but it isn't in the Bible. It is found in Ctholic literature but not true Christianity.

So have at it.

enjoy your stay

edit on 2-10-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Like I said, you don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco.
Justin Bieber

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I love you wind I really do but if you EVER post words of bieber I want an internet wife divorce.
Lobe bm xx

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

See my signature.......

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Can't on mobile at work

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Well, It's the same quote as the post.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You know when darth vader found out when padme had died what he did?.
In my mind im doing it.

Still love yer sweetpea.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

“Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” 2 Timothy 3:7.

enjoy your life

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ironically quoting your messiah about truth...

cute...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

See once again you show your ignorance of the truth and of the word of God. It is called holding the truth in unrighteousness. Romans 1:18

I never had a messiah nor looked for one. The Messiah was for Israel.

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

I was saved by grace through faith on Christ Eph 2:8, Baptized by the Holy Ghost into CHRIST JESUS, Romans 6:3, 1 Cor 12:13; Gal 3:27

You fail to realize Paul made no followers of himself but only of Christ Jesus, His doctrines were of Christ Jesus Given him by Jesus Christ.

For I am baptized into Christs' death and Christs' life Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Paul never died for me Paul didn't save me but god will raise me from the dead in Christ not Paul.

Please stop trying to claim you know the truth. For if the truth were in you you would agree but seeing all you have is your opinion with no scriptures you are as lost as a turnip on a potato wagon.

Paul was a champion For Christ and he preached Christ crucified and resurrected for the forgiveness of sin. and he died with that on his heart.

Paul was a greater man than you will ever be.

So enjoy your life for only in this life will you have any joy, happiness and merriment. Eat drink and be merry for soon this life will be over and all will stand before the truth to give account unto the truth.

edit on 3-10-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join