It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admission and evidence that the US is bombing Syria and not ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I personally wouldn't bet anything on that one ...
I'm just saying this has a bad feeling of déjà vu.
And when I read about this thread the other day, it just seems like a never-ending story :

50 Spies Say ISIS Intelligence Was Cooked

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Russian Foreign Minister: U.S. Knows ISIS Positions in Syria, Refuses to Bomb

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Sunday the goal of the United States in Syria is different than what is publicly stated.

He also said the coalition led by the U.S. knows the positions of ISIS in the country and is not targeting them.

Lavrov told Channel one, the largest television network in the Russian Federation, that analysis of aviation operations in Syria “creates a strange impression” and instead of fighting ISIS “there is something else which is a concern of the coalition.”

He said the coalition purportedly fighting ISIS has “information on where exactly” the positions of the terrorist army are in Syria and Iraq, but “does not give consent to striking them.”

In August intelligence analysts said the Pentagon is not targeting an estimated 60 Islamic State training camps considered key in the ISIS effort to capture and hold territory.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
One in five Syrians say Islamic State is a good thing, poll says

That's about 20%, the same percentage prefers life now than under Assad, in the same poll 82% (the rest ?), think IS is US creation.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ISIS = CIA operation funded by OAmerica

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join