It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admission and evidence that the US is bombing Syria and not ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If this is not an admission and evidence that the US is bombing Syria and not ISIS what is?

Think about what is says about the reason for ISIS and perhaps it origins.

"Our concern would be that any effort to bolster the Assad regime right now would potentially be destabilizing," Pentagon press secretary Peter Cook said Tuesday.

Australia, ........ by request......, has also started bombing Syria in the last week or so. What does the Pentagon press secretaries comment about Russia, imply about Americias slave state; Australias involvement?

news.yahoo.com...#
edit on 10-9-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I see nothing about us bombing Syria. I see an article talking about Russian forces/bombers arriving as planned there,

As your quote says; Russia is backing the state there. We are funding the rebels.

Also there's right around a thousand different rebel groups there, only one of them is Isis.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Where is the evidence? You made a promise of evidence in your thread title, and all I see is some guy talking. AND he's not even admitting to what you are claiming.

If this is not an admission and evidence that the US is bombing Syria and not ISIS what is?

I dunno, maybe actual, PHYSICAL evidence of this happening?
edit on 10-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I dunno, maybe actual, PHYSICAL evidence of this happening?

The bombs are falling on Syria, not some (I)maginary (S)tate.

I get the need to justify Libya-izing Syria with lies, though. We can't just attack another country for no reason…

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ok, sooooo are you going to provide the evidence of this that the OP promised in his thread title? Because I certainly don't believe a word that you say.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

We can't just attack another country for no reason…

Speak for yourself.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Yes. The pattern is that Daesh is only active in areas that have a weak central government; this allows them to claim territory unopposed. There is Daesh activity in Yemen, which is nominally pro-Western. Funny that you don't include Iran on that list. They are neither "obedient" to the United States nor having a problem with Daesh, thus proving my assertion that it has more to do with the stability of the central government rather than any sort of alliance with the United States.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Please explain. I see nothing about the United States bombing anything.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
HERE is some truth for you.

I'm with Putin. Assad needs help, not bombs. His people are suffering at our hands and every civilian death is on the nations who assist the USA in it's insidious plot against the innocents of Syria.

edit on 10-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I agree I think the west has picked the wrong side and this helped make ISIS.
We should be joining Russia and Assad to wipe these scumbags out.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The big question is how do we stop the American war machine and how do we atone for our mistakes?

Putin is right to send in his big scary nuclear sub. But will it be enough? The last thing we need is Russia vs America on a Syrian playing field - that will be like pouring petrol on a fire and the only losers will be these people in Syria.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I think the USA and the UK have to swallow it's pride and admit for once they are wrong....will not happen ever though
I think some need reminding that it took all of us UK,US Russia to defeat the Nazis and I think we need to work together to defeat ISIS.
Not many wars are Just wars but the war against ISIS is Just as Just as WW2.
It is a war that needs to be fought and If I was twenty years younger I would be over there fighting those bastards.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You know, I was in the former Yuogslavia in 1993, 30 km from Mostar for 10 days.

No war has ever affected me as much as that one until now, because I was there and I saw the terrible human toll for myself.
I'd gladly walk away from everything I own and everyone I know and would be prepared to die to help these people in Syria.

Every vid I watch of them shows a nation of once happy people who were open, kind and full of life, Sure there were probably dissenters, but even in our own comfy western countries you will not have to walk far to find someone who dislikes the way our society is.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I even thought of a go fund me thingy to get myself armed and over there.
I told me Mam though and she cried for me not to do anything silly.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I think the USA and the UK have to swallow it's pride and admit for once they are wrong....will not happen ever though

I agree, the USA and the UK DO need to swallow their pride and admit they are wrong. However, I disagree on your solution. You call for more meddling. MY solution is to just leave the whole situation alone and deal with the aftermath once its over. There are no "good guys" in these conflicts. Just opportunists and people being oppressed. Once the oppressed are in charge, they usually turn around and start oppressing themselves. The west needs to learn to just stay out of this nonsense.
edit on 10-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ok, sooooo are you going to provide the evidence of this that the OP promised in his thread title? Because I certainly don't believe a word that you say.

Bee leeve it…

Now you show me the proof those bombs aren't landing in Kobani, Syria.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Swatting flies with a sledgehammer? (as usual)

"Coalition" bombs for peace…

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I agree, the USA and the UK DO need to swallow their pride and admit they are wrong. However, I disagree on your solution. You call for more meddling. MY solution is to just leave the whole situation alone and deal with the aftermath once its over. There are no "good guys" in these conflicts. Just opportunists and people being oppressed. Once the oppressed are in charge, they usually turn around and start oppressing themselves. The west needs to learn to just stay out of this nonsense.

We need to do more that walk away and leave them to deal with ISIS alone. We need to walk with Assad and his army, letting them lead the way. There are ISIS insurgents to be stopped, homes to be rebuilt and livelihoods to be restored.

I'd make a crap soldier (I'm a terrible shot) but I'd be in there boots and all helping clean up and rebuild for them,

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Bee leeve it…

I'll give you that that is better evidence than what the OP provided, but I have no way of knowing who or what the targets are of those attacks. Hell, any number of those images could be mislabeled as well.

Now you show me the proof those bombs aren't landing in Kobani, Syria.

Why? I'm not making any claims in this thread, therefore there is no onus of proof on me. I'm just saying that I don't believe the people making the claims they are making. I've never offered my personal opinion as to what is truly going on in Syria with the bombing strikes in this thread. So don't put words in my mouth.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join