It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Spies Say ISIS Intelligence Was Cooked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

You can tell where the orders for "happy talk" comes from by following the chain of command up the ladder. For several years now this administration has been purging the ranks of high military officers in order to get the right results. --All part of his plan that does not stop there, but begins there.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Yeah...I don't get this attitude from certain members. They are sick of hearing about ISIS...never mind that the real proof of lies and deceit is exposed in the upper echelons of US chain of command...yeah...who cares.

It's because...you know...we already knew that...no biggie. But when I state that I don't trust officials and their word...then I'm a crazy conspiracy nutcase...detached from reality...because...they simply wouldn't do that.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

to get the right results.

what is the right result man ?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Am I supposed to believe now...9/11 "report" ? Because it's ludicrous to even suggest...that officials would lie to us ?

Am I ? Am I supposed to trust blindly. That it's the truth ?

They lied about Iraq WMD's, they lie about ISIS...but oh no...they wouldn't lie about 9/11. No way...

I don't trust one word that comes out of those war mongering foul mouths.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
The 2003 Iraq WMD intel was cooked to the say there were NO WMDs. Those now being used by Syria. It was either that or the convoluted path and eventual no-win end-game of thermo-nuke war with Russia. It was 11 RUSSIA trucks watched by US birds in 2003 taking out the RUSSIAN WMDs into Syria. The books were cooked to make US intel appear stupid and wrong to avoid WWIII. The press and Bush haters sucked it up with extra sauce. All useful idiots in the war game with Russia. Thank you press and Bush haters.

I replied in haste while on work...but I'm interested why you say it was cooked to say there were no WMD's...but in reality...it was a report that supported the idea that there were WMD's and that was used to initiate a war.

Maybe you can explain ?

edit:

oh yeah...I forgot to mention...I'm a Bush hater.
edit on 10-9-2015 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

edit2: Poor choice of words...when I say BUSH hater..I mean..the Bush family. As far as bushes go...I like those...very much.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It's no far-fetched assumption to anyone who has served in the military that the face of the war presented to the public is, to use a car reference, something that has been patched with body filler, shaped, sanded, primed, painted, polished, and waxed so that we don't see the wrinkles and dents and it might win "best of show."

The wrinkles and dents being that, short of all-out destruction of the Middle East (which I absolutely don't condone), there is not a war over there that we can win that won't reignite within a year or two after "winning" it. It's a part of the world that is in a perpetual state of war, and nothing that we do will fix that, but it can sure enflame it and make it worse.

Fighting wars in the Middle East is like signing up for a subscription to never bring our troops back home. It sickens me.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Fighting wars in the Middle East is like signing up for a subscription to never bring our troops back home. It sickens me.

Fighting wars in general...sickens me.

If we're only smart enough...all of us...to refuse military service...everyone....anywhere in the world.---there could be no conflicts. We would be inhabiting Alpha Centauri right now.

Sadly...we are a species of butchers and brainless retards.

Somebody picked up on that..and is using it to the max.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Daniel Ellsberg took The Pentagon Papers to the NY Times in 1971. This is business as usual. Most government reports aren't designed to supply info needed to make a decision, they're designed to manipulate if not manufacture the data to support a decision that's already been made.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
Fighting wars in general...sickens me.

If we're only smart enough...all of us...to refuse military service...everyone....anywhere in the world.---there could be no conflicts. We would be inhabiting Alpha Centauri right now.

Somebody picked up on that..and is using it to the max.

Well, while my IQ test results and fact that I've never killed anyone would speak otherwise, I still joined the military, as did my highly intelligent wife.

You're thinking too simplistically and unrealistically--if everyone refused military service (which isn't a reality, because there are always those who want to join out of family history, patriotism, belief in the cause, etc.), the governments would just start using fear of death as a means to force military service.

And that's my point...the less war we are willingly involved in, the better, but there will be wars at some point needing fought to keep our societies and livelihoods thriving. Problem is, for Americans, anyhow, the wars in the M.E. are not those types of wars.
edit on 10-9-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

while you say that...it has a ring of...as you stated "business as usual".

I just cant...have we become that docile ? Is nothing of value important anymore..like truth...decency...transparency ?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

.to refuse military service

Except for a few countries, nobody forces anyone to join the military.

-there could be no conflicts

There will always be conflicts.

You may be hanging around with the wrong people, as the people I know are far from being a butcher, and definitely aren't brainless retards.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

oh man...I just red that link...

A 1996 article in The New York Times said that the Pentagon Papers had demonstrated, among other things, that the Johnson Administration "systematically lied, not only to the public but also to Congress."[3]

More specifically, the papers revealed that the U.S. had secretly enlarged the scale of the Vietnam War with the bombings of nearby Cambodia and Laos, coastal raids on North Vietnam, and Marine Corps attacks, none of which were reported in the mainstream media.[4]

this just makes me even more...tsk...sad, mad...crazy...you pick one.

For his disclosure of the Pentagon Papers, Ellsberg was initially charged with conspiracy, espionage and theft of government property, but the charges were later dropped after prosecutors investigating the Watergate Scandal soon discovered that the staff members in the Nixon White House had ordered the so-called White House Plumbers to engage in unlawful efforts to discredit Ellsberg.[5]

ugh...I just...cant...take it anymore.

And they tell me...9/11 wasnt a scam. This site just reminds me daily...why I'm a conspiracy theorist...this thread included.

thanks..I guess...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

hey man..when you're called upon to defend your home..I'm all up for it. But enlisting voluntarily to go out fighting in some god forsaken hellhole...that's where I draw the line.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This doesn't really come as a shock that the data has been fudged. President Obama referred to ISIS as the "JV League" back in what, early 2014? Must be one heck of a scrimmage for them to be such a thorn in our sides for so long.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Except for a few countries, nobody forces anyone to join the military.

Most countries I know...have a compulsory military service...mine included. You can only get out of it...by stating you have a moral objection to carrying firearms. Than you have to attend civil service instead.

edit:

You may be hanging around with the wrong people, as the people I know are far from being a butcher, and definitely aren't brainless retards.

yes...your friends and relatives...you might be in a minority. Current state of world affairs says otherwise. There is conflict practically on every corner of the Earth.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
This doesn't really come as a shock that the data has been fudged. President Obama referred to ISIS as the "JV League" back in what, early 2014? Must be one heck of a scrimmage for them to be such a thorn in our sides for so long.

I dont get it man...no shock...but doesnt it get you mad ?

Don't you live in a fairyland where the govt looks after it's people...and does things for the people ?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

hey man..when you're called upon to defend your home..I'm all up for it. But enlisting voluntarily to go out fighting in some god forsaken hellhole...that's where I draw the line.

Draw the line all you want--when I joined, we were at relative peace (pre-9/11), as we were when my wife joined. Just do me a favor and don't imply that all people who voluntarily join the military are "butchers and brainless retards" just because it doesn't align with your point of view.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

When I was on my JV team in high school, we beat our Varsity team in a scrimmage.

Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Just do me a favor and don't imply that all people who voluntarily join the military are "butchers and brainless retards" just because it doesn't align with your point of view.

I never meant to imply that...butchers and brainless retards are the ones that sent you thousand miles from your home to fight an invisible enemy.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

My misinterpretation, then, but you can probably see how I made that connection:

If we're only smart enough...all of us...to refuse military service...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join